Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

This can be one of the reason.. money laundry and tax evasion, can easily done by this...

How? Digital transactions are not easily hidden.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

How? Digital transactions are not easily hidden.

one way to convert black money to white money... And yes money laundry is very much possible and showing losses helps in tax ..

One small scenario : did ever happen to you a small amount getting credited to your account or debit from your account like 10/- or 15/- .. some has very big scams involved... We donot even know the depth of it. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

one way to convert black money to white money... And yes money laundry is very much possible and showing losses helps in tax ..

One small scenario : did ever happen to you a small amount getting credited to your account or debit from your account like 10/- or 15/- .. some has very big scams involved... We donot even know the depth of it. 

But how are OTTs going to document it as loss if all transactions are digital? 

I guess they could claim they invested this much of capital in it, then it claim it as loss. But these are not the 80s. Even the capital invested would have known source. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Boy, such a cheesy name!😆

Yahi krana tha toh he should’ve gone all the way and named it 

-Rahul- naam toh suna hoga! ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜†

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

What will this OTT platform have exactly? Cant make head or tail of this

It's probably a teaser for something on Disney+ Hotstar. SRK is wearing the same clothes and is in the same look as that in this ad which came out last year. Plus the amateurish logo of SRK+. Can't be a real thing. ðŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/01Ps5mDUkyo

Edited by Justice4Samosa - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

What content will be there ? 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

But how are OTTs going to document it as loss if all transactions are digital? 

I guess they could claim they invested this much of capital in it, then it claim it as loss. But these are not the 80s. Even the capital invested would have known source. 

For small small amount tax proofs are not clearly verified. For example take a common man like us. We fake HRA, medicial and telephone bills which has unique bill ids and easy to trace back and tell bill is faked... but we never get caught because the amount is small... that’s the trick. 

So just imagine people in that level know so many ways to do it. 

Believe it or not, it’s possible...

Edit: one way to show... bought a web series digital rights but it is a flop and lost money as viewership did not increase.. 

Not just SRK .... donot believe any actor or famous person.. they for sure involved in either money laundry and tax thing became common these days. 

I will give you one more example, I took health insurance and my friend took xerox of my bill and changed insurance number/name and submitted as his insurance to get tax reduction. Insurance is digital right and can be caught but he is doing it from last 5 years never get caught... ðŸ˜†

we common people do such things and these actors with experts can do anything ðŸ˜‰

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

He should do ott shows if his new films are not successful 

Someone will definitely give him good ott scripts as he is a big name 

I don’t like the brand logo colours they are too bright

No. Its better not to work than starting to work on OTT.

Edited by moonv - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonv

No. Its better not to work than starting to work on OTT.

why? many people are doing it

even saif and ajay have. these 2 are still successful in bollywood too 

akshay is working on an ott project too

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

why? many people are doing it

even saif and ajay have. these 2 are still successful in bollywood too 

akshay is working on an ott project too

Am sure fans want him on the big screen where they can go out of their house with friends, family or partners to watch a movie in theatres with others not some OTT stupidity with a small screen of single or few viewers. Let OTT be for other actors. As it is we don't really have movies with big stars besides Khans or Hrithik or maybe even Ranveer Singh at a grand scale. Theatres aren't going back to what Salman did in the last decade. Yes hatred filled movies will continue to get audiences.