Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I knew that when the both sisters were coming from outside plus they heard Nima saying that to the police officers that you can get the camera images from the opposite building so the both sisters went to do something hope Nima s Brin works to that side and Iqbal is always to the point ,lets see if ITS Sia have not joined the hands with them ?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I knew that when the both sisters were coming from outside plus they heard Nima saying that to the police officers that you can get the camera images from the opposite building so the both sisters went to do something hope Nima s Brin works to that side and Iqbal is always to the point ,lets see if ITS Sia have not joined the hands with them ?

I don’t think Siya will fall so low. Also, if she gets to know that Priyal was responsible for Manya’s misery, she’ll surely murder Priyal or will taunt Virat Nima about Priyal’s cheap action and ask if Virat will uphold his promise of putting the culprit in jail?

Yesterday’s episode had scene of Siya talking over phone to Mayank and asking him about getting married quickly. ðŸ˜² Mayank doesn’t reply and Siya shouts if he’s serious about getting married to her or not..  ðŸ¤¡ðŸ¤¢ When her grandmother Sunita confronts her, she says when her mother can get married so soon w/o telling anyone, then why can’t she? ðŸ¤ª

kooki07 thumbnail

Siya have got Nimas upbringing at the moment she is mad  about Nima Virat wedding and I don't think she have given a chance to Nima to explain every thing yes single mothers kids get possessive over their parents , I have seen the promo is it about Virat gone to jail again and the old hag have thrown Nima out of the house so soon they will try to get rid of poor Krish as well ?I don't kn ow what's going to happen today or next .

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Siya have got Nimas upbringing at the moment she is mad  about Nima Virat wedding and I don't think she have given a chance to Nima to explain every thing yes single mothers kids get possessive over their parents , I have seen the promo is it about Virat gone to jail again and the old hag have thrown Nima out of the house so soon they will try to get rid of poor Krish as well ?I don't kn ow what's going to happen today or next .

Right now Siya like a petulant child, she cant accept that Nima is no longer with Suresh & Suresh chose to be with Tulika in the end...it could be that Siya is longing fir happy families memories & she has been used to having Nima's attention on just her family.

Siya accepted that Nima chose to go out and work as a Nanny to Krish but never dreamt Nima would end up married to Virat- well neither did us viewers and right now Siya does not want to share Nima with anyone nor does she want a new "father figure" in her life so this track will continue for a while 

Ok so Nima and Virat know they are set up...will.Nima's brains work fast enough to know only Mona & Priyal will stoop so low

As to Virat I dont think his brain works as fast when it comes to family esp Priyal 

I am looking forward to seeing how this truth is revealed & Virat must remember that he promised Manya that he would punish whoever the culprit is. 

If he doesnt he can remain in jail

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Right now Siya like a petulant child, she cant accept that Nima is no longer with Suresh & Suresh chose to be with Tulika in the end...it could be that Siya is longing fir happy families memories & she has been used to having Nima's attention on just her family.

Siya accepted that Nima chose to go out and work as a Nanny to Krish but never dreamt Nima would end up married to Virat- well neither did us viewers and right now Siya does not want to share Nima with anyone nor does she want a new "father figure" in her life so this track will continue for a while 

Ok so Nima and Virat know they are set up...will.Nima's brains work fast enough to know only Mona & Priyal will stoop so low

As to Virat I dont think his brain works as fast when it comes to family esp Priyal 

I am looking forward to seeing how this truth is revealed & Virat must remember that he promised Manya that he would punish whoever the culprit is. 

If he doesnt he can remain in jail

Sala it so complicated...mera sir ghoom raha hai....i cane some light comedy and romance since Viral came.

But yahaa to ekdum kich kich mich mich chal rahi hai.....🤔

I am off this show now. Will come back once it is settled. Itna high drama mere se na dekha jaayega re baba.

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I’m not finding this show thrilling any longer. 

Siya is already against Virat and now Manya too has become against Virat as CCTV footage has been tampered by hacker to show Virat as the culprit instead of Priyal. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcPvt4ujadE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcSNvbSMG6v/

Me too . My all thrill has gone phuss.

Itna sara drama with no light moments or Virat Nima nok jhok moments has made it boring for me.

kooki07 thumbnail

but which show can we watch in every show and every channel has the same thing going on ,because they have no new ideas ?

kooki07 thumbnail

but which show can we watch in every show and every channel has the same thing going on ,because they have no new ideas ?

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha, have just watched epi.  The truth will.not come out so soon..poor Nima, am betting that Mona & Priyal have planted yet more fake clips & I bet they will show that its Nima behind the wheel...so Virat will be released & Nima jailed...then it will be Virat's turn to save her 😀

I felt today was turning point in fake marriage & Virat & Nima worried for each other   

Ps; sorry meant to tag usual gang.- Shan; Kooki & Swetha

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

yes I think the same these 2 evil sisters are working ahead of Nima and Virat they are not going to be get caught yet ,I am worried about poor Krish ,the old hag will get her treatment back from the evil sisters until then she will be blinded , I feel angry with Alok which type of person is he can not protect and defend the dear ones from the evils group its not he cant see what's going on but have no guts he have to learn from Nima and her girls .