Broken Mirror- Meet Sad OS

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

⚠️ SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️

Disclaimer- This will be a standalone OS with a sad ending! So, if you don't like those kind of endings, please skip this.. Also if you're sensitive regarding Meety's hair, please don't read this.. Will write sth else for you.. 🤗

Inspiration- A breakdown scene of another show I watched! 

You can listen to this while you are reading this 👇

https://youtu.be/-EDafuQcXM0

Background- Meety's hair had grown to shoulder length by the time of fashion show like it should have been normally.. Valentine's day passed by normally with Meet² celebrating and Manushi hidden underneath the table pura time.. Ahlawat planned the fake revelation on the day of fashion show followed by Manushi exposure!

Ahlawat (Thinking)- Meet abhi tak aayi kyun nahi.. Sab kuch show se pehle khatam karna hai.. Isha ne to bola nikal chuki hai wo ghar se..

He sees Meet coming and goes inside the green room where Manushi was getting ready so that Meety can listen to their conversation..

Ahlawat- Abhi tak taiyaar nahi hui tum! 

Manuchi- Raha nahi gaya na tumse.. 😳 

Ahlawat- Exactly.. Already itni khubsurat lag rahi ho aur kyun taiyaar hona hai tumhe! ☺️

Manuchi- Baate mat banaao and help me with the curler.. Use karna aata hai na?😳

Ahlawat- Aata to hai magar tumhare baal bahut soft hai, kahin mujhse kharab naa ho jaaye.. 

Manuchi- Khud he karleti hu.. Waise bhi you are used to Meet's short hair.. Aur wo bandariya mujhe copy karke baal lambe kar rahi hai..  Jaise baal lambe ho jaayenge to wo meri jaisi khubsurat ho jaayegi.. Kitni badi cartoon hai wo! 🤣

Ahlawat- Wo actually.. (Kaafi pyaari dikhti hai 😊)

Manuchi- Arre suno.. We were having Biwi no 1 competition.. Maine to usse pehle he bola tha tum mujhe choose karoge qki mujhe pata tha jab tumne pyaar khoobsurat Manushi ae kia hai to kabhi us Meet ki taraf tumhaari najar nahi jaayegi.. Bolo na kitna pyaar karte ho mujhse.. 😳

Ahlawat- Bahut jyaada.. Duniya mai sabse jyaada! 

Manushi Meet thi bahar.. Agar wo sabko batadegi to bahut badi problem ho jaayegi.. Mujhe usse dhundke rokna hoga..

Meety observes herself in the mirror how she has changed in the past 6 months, actually how she has changed in the past 4 years.. She used to be a carefree 16 year old who dreamt about the whole world.. For the first time in her life, she was regretting.. Regretting cutting her hair, sacrificing herself for her family.. She never regretted it when others used to ridicule her coz she knew her family was happy.. But it hurt standing there and listening to him laughing on her coz he was family.. She shared her deepest secrets with him and thought he understood, was he actually laughing on her helplessness then as well! 

She felt alone, like she did on nights after her father left.. She was saddled with her family's responsibilities then and his betrayal burdened her now.. Why did he have to pretend to be into her and make her feel at the top of the world and then throw her down in few hours? How long had he been romancing her own sister while taking her on dates? Were he always going to meet her sister behind her back and make fun of her while she stayed awake dreaming about him? What if she had said those three words to him that plagued her 24/7! Would he have used her emotions to fool her again?

Why did her father leave her! Why did she take up the responsibilities of her family while her sister enjoyed her life! Why did her mother not stop her from sacrificing herself! Why did no one love her like she loved them! Why wasn't she enough for him! 

She saw herself in the mirror and it screamed ugly to her.. When she had short hair, she wasn't girly enough.. When she has longer hair, she isn't beautiful enough.. She would never be like her beautiful sister.. He would never love her.. 

Ahlawat came home to a girl cutting her hair bit by bit.. The same girl who had shared with him how she broke down bit by bit when she had to do it last time..

Ahlawat- Meet mujhe kainchi de do.. Meet pls..

Meety- Dur reh mujhse.. 

She continued torturing herself slowly but steadily.. He tried to pry the scissors out of her hand but it only resulted in both of them getting bruised and her holding onto it with a death grip.. 

Meety- Bola na dur reh.. Mujhe mera kaam karne de.. Chala jaa yahan se..

Ahlawat- Meri baat suno.. Aisa mat karo.. Pls.. 

Meet listen to me.. Tum galat kar rahi ho.. 

Meet.. Pls don't this to us..

Meet bas karo na.. Kyu khudko taklif de rahi ho!

Meet tumhe meri kasam Stop it!

Meet tum jaisa soch rahi ho waisa nahi hai..

Meet pls baat suno meri..

Meet! 

She looked up only after the last tresses were gone.. 

Meety- Tu abhi bhi yahan hai? Acha hai.. Tujhe kuch dikhana hai.. Mere paas aa..

Kainchi bhi rakh di maine side pe ab to paas aa.. 

He stood behind her infront of the mirror and saw her laughing.. Laughing on him for destroying everything that he could have called his!

Meety- Ab nahi lag rahi hu na badsurat! 

His knuckles hitting the mirror was the last sound coming out of the room! 

PS- Sorry for writing this.. Pata nahi q mere dimaag mai aise scenes aate hai.. 😟🥺

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thankfully you ended this..

I could not read this and skimmed through it ..thankfully when I thought I can’t read anymore .. it ended then and there … I would suggest you mark it as sensitive content… No comments as I could not read it throughly…and haven’t read attentively either …

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

thankfully you ended this..

I could not read this and skimmed through it ..thankfully when I thought I can’t read anymore .. it ended then and there … I would suggest you mark it as sensitive content… No comments as I could not read it throughly…and haven’t read attentively either …

Sensitive content kaise mark karte hai? Delete kardu kya? 😟

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Psycho meety.. 😕😕

Anjureads thumbnail

Oh ho... this is really sad... Meety has behaved rashly whenever she felt Meetwa doesnt love/like her.... but never took it on her appearance ...  

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Sensitive content kaise mark karte hai? Delete kardu kya? 😟

ni behen … bs disclaimer me hi upar likh do.. baki mje b ni pta .. shayd Matured content hi mark krna hota h .. baki rhne do .. kya pta .. mje hi lga ho aisa .. baki logo ko na lge ..

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg this was so so tough..you write beautifully. I had tears while reading this..

please write a happy one too..please I am craving for some good meet OS/ TS 😊

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok, i loved it👍🏼… Beautifully xpressed Meetys feelings…Her desire to look as a woman n be loved by him was well put in… i njoy reading such emotional unrequited lovetales… ❤️… Well done Jiggy👏

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Omg this was so so tough..you write beautifully. I had tears while reading this..

please write a happy one too..please I am craving for some good meet OS/ TS 😊

yes please 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

cried while reading it