Love- pyar, ishq, mohabbat

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever

Nicholas Sparks

Ishq. Literally translated, it means love. But love has nothing on the intensity and madness and poetic depth of Ishq. Just say word out aloud, and you will hear the resonance in your heart. Ishq is love at its finest, both in terms of aesthetics and impact.

Since we have 4 main characters(Akt,Malini,imlie,Aru) in the show , they have their own way of showing love .

Here are the 7 stages of love

Dilkashi (attraction)

Uns (infatuation)

Ishq (love)

Akidat (trust/reverence)

Ibadat (worship)

Junoon (passion/madness)

Followed by Maut (death)

Wat according to you Is the love form of the characters.their shortcomings, their denials, their acceptance

Remember this is all about love 

Open for all🤗

Edited by -TeriMalang- - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever

Nicholas Sparks

Ishq. Literally translated, it means love. But love has nothing on the intensity and madness and poetic depth of Ishq. Just say word out aloud, and you will hear the resonance in your heart. Ishq is love at its finest, both in terms of aesthetics and impact.

Since we have 4 main characters(Akt,Malini,imlie,Aru) in the show , they have their own way of showing love .

Dilkashi (attraction), Uns (infatuation), Ishq (love), Akidat (trust/reverence),Ibadat (worship), Junoon (passion/madness) followed by Maut (death)

Wat according to you Is the love form of the characters.their shortcomings, their denials, their acceptance

Open for all🤗

This is actually a very nice post... I will come back with my analysis in a while... Let me finish my work ðŸ˜³

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nicholas Sparks

Dilkashi (attraction), Uns (infatuation), Ishq (love), Akidat (trust/reverence),Ibadat (worship), Junoon (passion/madness) followed by Maut (death)

Open for all🤗

Imlie - Akidat

Aryan- Ibadat

Malini -Junoon se Maut ke beech mein

I can't find AKT in any category

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aryan's love for Imlie is definitely Ibadat. Selfless...He is ready to be Bad guy in her eyes, if that's what it takes to protect her.

Imlie's love for Aryan earlier I felt it was Uns but their deal of marriage seems hampered it somehow.

Malini's love for AKT is definitely Junoon.

Regarding AKT, I lost connecting to this character long back . So no faraks🤭🤣... Only thing I can come up with is  Junoon ke hadd tak khud se pyaar... as I earlier said once.  He is full of Hum, Hum aur Humare ghum

Edited by shalu79 - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nicholas Sparks

Open for all🤗

The timing of this post is actually quite funny cause a clip of this from a show made its way into my timeline this morning, and I had spent the rest of the day thinking about why Akidat (trust) comes after Ishq (love). 

I do have a lot to say... in a bit of a rush rn... will def come back ðŸ˜‰

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

The timing of this post is actually quite funny cause a clip of this from a show made its way into my timeline this morning, and I had spent the rest of the day thinking about why Akidat (trust) comes after Ishq (love). 

I do have a lot to say... in a bit of a rush rn... will def come back ðŸ˜‰

Yes this....

So basically imlie was in trust phase before the revenge reveal n shadi deal happened...

But she's regressed most likely

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

aryan's for imli - ibadat/worship

imli for aryan - Akidat /trust

imli for akt - uns /infatuation

malini for akt - janoon

akt for malini - uns /infatuation

akt for imli - dilkashi (ownership - I /me/ mine)

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

This is actually a very nice post... I will come back with my analysis in a while... Let me finish my work ðŸ˜³

No worries bring in your detailed analysis😉

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Imlie - Akidat

Aryan- Ibadat

Malini -Junoon se Maut ke beech mein

I can't find AKT in any category

I soo agree with these categories .

AKT is still lost 

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu79

Aryan's love for Imlie is definitely Ibadat. Selfless...He is ready to be Bad guy in her eyes, if that's what it takes to protect her.

Imlie's love for Aryan earlier I felt it was Uns but their deal of marriage seems hampered it somehow.

Malini's love for AKT is definitely Junoon.

Regarding AKT, I lost connecting to this character long back . So no faraks🤭🤣... Only thing I can come up with is  Junoon ke hadd tak khud se pyaar... as I earlier said once.  He is full of Hum, Hum aur Humare ghum

Aru and his ibadat yes!

Imlie was shifting between dilkashi and unsiyat with the little push from the obligations. For AKT.

For Aru tshe was on her way to akidat.

Malinis love has been ridiculed which made her love go from junoon to maut .

Akt is still lost