Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

his stage is "Milkiyyat" jo love stage hai hi nahi so isme toh fit nahi hota

Milkiyat ke baad sirf malal aata hai πŸ₯Ί

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovereading14

The timing of this post is actually quite funny cause a clip of this from a show made its way into my timeline this morning, and I had spent the rest of the day thinking about why Akidat (trust) comes after Ishq (love). 

I do have a lot to say... in a bit of a rush rn... will def come back πŸ˜‰

Love is blind . We happen to fall inlove without any expectation , but it's the trust and respect that keep the love alive. 

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Milkiyat ke baad sirf malal aata hai πŸ₯Ί

sahi kaha aur malal bohat der se aata hai agar aaye toh, in mahashay ka malal toh inke jaisa hi halka hai

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Yes this....

So basically imlie was in trust phase before the revenge reveal n shadi deal happened...

But she's regressed most likely

Imlie has been in the unsiyat phase for so long that she actually mistook it for ishq. 

When the matter of akidat came all that remained was broken dreams.

With aru her pace was quiet different. It started with akidat ,an unwavering at that .she trusted him with her life . This current phase where she is "hating" him is denial .a self preserentive denial.

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

sahi kaha aur malal bohat der se aata hai agar aaye toh, in mahashay ka malal toh inke jaisa hi halka hai

Abhi malal aaya nahi hai na .abhi srf daur -e-himakat hai 

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

No worries bring in your detailed analysisπŸ˜‰

Yup... Will bring in tonight.. Abhi to Office and Holi ke kaamo ne phasa rakha hai πŸ˜­

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

aryan's for imli - ibadat/worship

imli for aryan - Akidat /trust

imli for akt - uns /infatuation

malini for akt - janoon

akt for malini - uns /infatuation

akt for imli - dilkashi (ownership - I /me/ mine)

Im just not sure about AKT .

I agree with the rest πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tinni_diti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

This is actually a very nice post... I will come back with my analysis in a while... Let me finish my work πŸ˜³

Imlie is a completely open book that anyone can read, but not everyone has the ability to understand.

Aditya was the first to get the chance to read the book, and he started reading it but could not read it because he started reading the book without understanding it.

Malini is the girl who just picked up the book. Neither did she ever read the book, nor did she love it.(

Aryan is the crazy book lover to whom the book "Imlie" ended up in a very dilapidated state.Aryan knows how much is written on each page of a book (anger, sadness, neglect, disgust) so he read the book with utmost care, one by one, and began to understand the book. In this way he fell in love with the book "Imlie" one day.

I don't know what I wrote .. I think I went beyond the topic and wrote these.πŸ˜•

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinni_diti

Imlie is a completely open book that anyone can read, but not everyone has the ability to understand.

Aditya was the first to get the chance to read the book, and he started reading it but could not read it because he started reading the book without understanding it.

Malini is the girl who just picked up the book. Neither did she ever read the book, nor did she love it.(

Aryan is the crazy book lover to whom the book "Imlie" ended up in a very dilapidated state.Aryan knows how much is written on each page of a book (anger, sadness, neglect, disgust) so he read the book with utmost care, one by one, and began to understand the book. In this way he fell in love with the book "Imlie" one day.

I don't know what I wrote .. I think I went beyond the topic and wrote these.πŸ˜•

This is such a beautiful view.

The book which Is open but left being unread .

There few ppl who claims to be book lover yet donot understand the beauty of being a reader. Malini.

Few pick the book judge the cover, read the context.strt to give up on the second page . AKT.

And than come the people who are in love.love with the reading ,be the most careful reader,understands and imagines the depth that everyword has and become the lover.ARU .