Monday PROMO ...12/3/2022 Hansika Ne Mara Purab Ka Dhaka, ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

There is something totally hasty and lacking in *applied thoughts* in the last few episodes. It is almost like the writers are mocking the viewers by showing what they wish to see but without applying themselves. May the the show being under scanner is getting them worried they are just showing random things that the viewers want to see. 

If Taps had proof of CCTv footages, then why is she still not showing it to anyone especially P when Sargam's life was at stake? 

In a span of an episode Hans is revealed to P, and acc precap ThaRab confess. Then P is thrown down the Cliff by Hans and we have the BTS of holi celebration as if the past few episoded didn't even happen. 

If SD was going for the shoot, why was she dressed as Taps instead? 

It is almost as if the most part of last week and today's precap was another long drawn out imagination by Taps... Taps seems to have become mungerilaal!!! 

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

enquire

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

There is something totally hasty and lacking in *applied thoughts* in the last few episodes. It is almost like the writers are mocking the viewers by showing what they wish to see but without applying themselves. May the the show being under scanner is getting them worried they are just showing random things that the viewers want to see. 

If Taps had proof of CCTv footages, then why is she still not showing it to anyone especially P when Sargam's life was at stake? 

In a span of an episode Hans is revealed to P, and acc precap ThaRab confess. Then P is thrown down the Cliff by Hans and we have the BTS of holi celebration as if the past few episoded didn't even happen. 

If SD was going for the shoot, why was she dressed as Taps instead? 

It is almost as if the most part of last week and today's precap was another long drawn out imagination by Taps... Taps seems to have become mungerilaal!!! 

I hear you ...❀️

@Bold ...Maybe Taps is faking about footages ...In fit of rage Hans do something nasty so that Taps GET proof against Hans ...

The way Purab behaved normal when Hans came to shoot enquiring about Taps and SD's whereabouts .....seems something is fishy ...or maybe not ...Now a days P is gulping a loads of  do not trust pills ...

But I am excited for the Upcoming episodes especially holi sequence ....#Tharab....

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Too many conflicts really... How can P not have even a hint of doubt on Hans when T told him H is behind all this... 

He himself heard Hans saying Taps took SD away to flop the press meet. Then he found out T is SD... Still he finds nothing odd? May be we will get a flashback showing P coming around after thinking things through and giving T another chance to prove Hans is behind it. 

May be that was the reason for T instigating H to attack her. Coz it was a plan like you say. 

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Too many conflicts really... How can P not have even a hint of doubt on Hans when T told him H is behind all this... 

He himself heard Hans saying Taps took SD away to flop the press meet. Then he found out T is SD... Still he finds nothing odd? May be we will get a flashback showing P coming around after thinking things through and giving T another chance to prove Hans is behind it. 

May be that was the reason for T instigating H to attack her. Coz it was a plan like you say. 

Based on Live BTS Holi wala that I shared earlier today... ..P is in favour of Taps using Dadi as shield ....jode mein they take blessing pretending to hate Taps ....and excuses himself from applying sindoor on Hans ....Let's see I am super excited for their Holi celebration and will be A and P first dance if any ...

Hide and seek wala romance 5 chudailon ke nazar inhi pe hoga ... πŸ€£

He wont romance in open VD will kill him and chances to get exposed in front of Hans ...will be risky ...

Ya phir kids wala Holi ...tune kyun lagaya mai bhi lagaunga ....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ mommy isne mujh pe rang phekha mai bhi phekunga ...🀣tune maine tune maine ke chakkar mein kafi entertain hoga ..

At times VD cant handle P's tantrums ... go to hell hi bolna padega P and T ko.....

What's say.....??

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Definitely more to it however do you remember The episode when Mukul revealed himself as Thapki father in front of family & in the episode they showed a scene where Purab flashbacks to earlier in the day when he heard Thapki and her mom talking maybe they will show scenes through flashbacks 

Originally posted by: shridharg

enquire

I hear you ...❀️

@Bold ...Maybe Taps is faking about footages ...In fit of rage Hans do something nasty so that Taps GET proof against Hans ...

The way Purab behaved normal when Hans came to shoot enquiring about Taps and SD's whereabouts .....seems something is fishy ...or maybe not ...Now a days P is gulping a loads of  do not trust pills ...

But I am excited for the Upcoming episodes especially holi sequence ....#Tharab....

shridharg thumbnail

Edited Promo ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrMiBZlc_Ec

Awww Hansu behana ko gussa aa gaya ... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

and the promo just shows the part where P is pushed nothing before 
[QUOTE

=shridharg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWv1EP5k99Y

[/QUOTE]
shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Definitely more to it however do you remember The episode when Mukul revealed himself as Thapki father in front of family & in the episode they showed a scene where Purab flashbacks to earlier in the day when he heard Thapki and her mom talking maybe they will show scenes through flashbacks 

Maybe FB ....cos I just posted Monday PROMO where P is confessing his love for Taps.....Hans gets angry and pushes him in the woods before he completes his words ....in a fit of rage ....

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

and the promo just shows the part where P is pushed nothing before 

check I just posted new promo I just did in the this thread ....❀️