Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Damnn!! That's interesting! Definitely Faizi, Ustaadji and Sanju should be the ones figuring things out. 

Ikr!! 

This is really intruiging! I really want more reactions from the side characters like Bala, Chitra and other cadets, it would be fun to watch! 

I do hope Faizi gets the screenspace that he deserves. He's the one who knows Karan more than anyone else. Don't know what the makers would show as the audience wants to see Monami being the one to bring things out. 

If it makes sense, I'm okay with anything:)

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No I'm in for ustadji ,Faizi and Sanju to find out the truth.πŸ˜‚

This track is so.intriguing .

Iss track ko dekh ka laag raha hain ki initial days ka writers are back.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Waisa I would love to see Faizi lead and plan a mission.🀩🀩🀩

Missions are usually Karan's brain child. Him planning and him strategizing things.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But with the main strategist out of picture it would be amazing to see Faizi show his true calibre.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

Yeh baali toh balti bhar bhar ka raita phela raha hain.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ajeeb namuna hain.πŸ˜‚ 

Koi kaam dhang sa naa karta.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

No I'm in for ustadji ,Faizi and Sanju to find out the truth.πŸ˜‚

This track is so.intriguing .

Iss track ko dekh ka laag raha hain ki initial days ka writers are back.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Waisa I would love to see Faizi lead and plan a mission.🀩🀩🀩

Missions are usually Karan's brain child. Him planning and him strategizing things.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But with the main strategist out of picture it would be amazing to see Faizi show his true calibre.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

Yeh baali toh balti bhar bhar ka raita phela raha hain.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ajeeb namuna hain.πŸ˜‚ 

Koi kaam dhang sa naa karta.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am in for all of them teaming up and finding out what's wrong.

Kind of like Koel track. The cadets have another investigation and the trainers have their own, and then, they place their expertise on the table together and figure things out together.

Like, Monami-Sid already think there is something weird about Karan (from the cadets). Probably, training ke baad, baaki cadets would start wondering what's wrong. And probably, launch their own investigation in trying to find out what's wrong.

Sanju-Faizi are already wondering what's wrong. Again, they would launch their own investigation.

The two teams then kind of keep their observations and evidences and everything on the table, and come up with the conclusion ki yeh Karan nahi hai.

This makes the most sense to me, because the cadets aren't shown to be either incompetent or someone who backs off when they think something is wrong.

Iss Balli ka toh kya hi kehna?  Dhanu pehle hi coma mein chali gayi. Baad mein toh jaana hi tha iski harkatein dekhkar.

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Aaj to Monu darling fell for the trap.. koi doubt nahi hua πŸ€£

Kaveri said na Monu's concern for Karan overpowered her doubts, baaki episode ka pata nahiπŸ˜†

Waise yeh dialogue do baar sunne ke baad third time maine fast forward hi kar diya.  

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tag karna bhool gayi. 

NoeticLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Kaveri said na Monu's concern for Karan overpowered her doubts, baaki episode ka pata nahiπŸ˜†

Waise yeh dialogue do baar sunne ke baad third time maine fast forward hi kar diya.  

Episode mein she does find it strange, par she thinks it's related to his accident and he's injured or something is wrong...

Not_James_bond thumbnail

Yaar Monami ko na chapait padni chaiya don chaar.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Baadi mannerless kudi hain.πŸ˜‚

Yeh bina pucha kisi bhi kamra main ghus jaati hain jaisa ki maano ko bagecha main ser karne aayi ho .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Baat uski lakh fateh ki ho aisa harkatein karegi toh galat hi lagegi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NoeticLife thumbnail

Yaar Monami ko na chapait padni chaiya don chaar.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Baadi mannerless kudi hain.πŸ˜‚

Yeh bina pucha kisi bhi kamra main ghus jaati hain jaisa ki maano ko bagecha main ser karne aayi ho .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Baat uski lakh fateh ki ho aisa harkatein karegi toh galat hi lagegi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Monami toh har jagah ghus jaati hai. Wo waala scene yaad hai where she goes to Sid's room when Sid-Sanju baat kar rahe the (during Mission Dhappa) and Sid usko kehti hai ki hamesha galat time par aa jaati hai.

Karan ke kamre mein bhi aise hi aa jaati hai. 

Par why do I think ki her showing unannounced is going to be a problem for Balli? Aaj pehle kamre mein aa gayi phir dispensary mein, wo bhi do baar dispensary mein.

Not_James_bond thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

Monami toh har jagah ghus jaati hai. Wo waala scene yaad hai where she goes to Sid's room when Sid-Sanju baat kar rahe the (during Mission Dhappa) and Sid usko kehti hai ki hamesha galat time par aa jaati hai.

Karan ke kamre mein bhi aise hi aa jaati hai. 

Par why do I think ki her showing unannounced is going to be a problem for Balli? Aaj pehle kamre mein aa gayi phir dispensary mein, wo bhi do baar dispensary mein.

Haa aaj pehli baar usna saahi kaam kiya aisa hi ghus ka.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

kavya1994 thumbnail

Haa aaj pehli baar usna saahi kaam kiya aisa hi ghus ka.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aage Balli daant hi nahi punishment bhi Dene wala hain iss paglet aise muh uthakar meeting ke beech aa jane ke liye🀣

I hope Balli isko Acchi punishment de....Karan se toh hoga nahi😏 agr hona hota toh kab ka ho jata.

I always don't like her this act of entering without knocking, or any permission...aise ghumti hain jaise academy toh uske pappa ki personal property ho..