Will Vaibhav enter the arena?

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Vaibhav was defeated today by the Chairman(aka Nanu). We know that he was not much interested in Yathav's school guardianship (not custody... because that would be a court case and not a school decision). But now that he has tasted defeat. I think we would see him desperately trying to 'win' Yathu in a long drawn court battle like in the film 'Akele Hum Akele Tum'. He would just want to win it to satisfy his ego and not for Akanksha.Because he just wants to win. What do you guys think?

Or do you guys think he will now secretly celebrate that he did not win the whole school guardianship battle and convince Akanksha to forget Yathu?

Do you think he sabotaged the whole lose by making Akankasha wear Niharika's saree in front of her father.(chairman aka Nanu)

P.S: What is Nanu's name?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Vaibhav was defeated today by the Chairman(aka Nanu). We know that he was not much interested in Yathav's school guardianship (not custody... because that would be a court case and not a school decision). But now that he has tasted defeat. I think we would see him desperately trying to 'win' Yathu in a long drawn court battle like in the film 'Akele Hum Akele Tum'. He would just want to win it to satisfy his ego and not for Akanksha.Because he just wants to win. What do you guys think?

Or do you guys think he will now secretly celebrate that he did not win the whole school guardianship battle and convince Akanksha to forget Yathu?

Do you think he sabotaged the whole lose by making Akankasha wear Niharika's saree in front of her father.(chairman aka Nanu)

P.S: What is Nanu's name?

Brilliant ideas.  I think last two ideas of yours.

Nana’s name is Mr Kolkar 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t think he cares about losing guardianship, but being ousted from the board will make him seek revenge.

However it seems Nanu is one step ahead, hopefully Vaibhav will remove his frustration on Akanksha 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I don’t think he cares about losing guardianship, but being ousted from the board will make him seek revenge.

However it seems Nanu is one step ahead, hopefully Vaibhav will remove his frustration on Akanksha 

Bold: in seeking revenge, he will start making blunders and slowly mystery of Niharika will come out!!! 

Red; then Akanksha’s time to get reality check and regrets 😆 

sunaina02 thumbnail

In precap Akanksha was thrown out of the car ! Does that mean VK has thrown her away from his life?

Minionite thumbnail

Hi,

We are playing a game and need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619