Gaurav Khanna Versatile actor

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I love gaurav khanna i know him since love ne mila di jodi days and absolutely love his acting i so badly wanted him to get a chance to show his potential and anuj’s role was perfect opportunity which allowed him to showcase his talent to full extent, his versatility is commendable 

Now I’m on spree to watch all his old serials he was in. I rewatched love ne mila di jodi but there are only half episodes available so i was left on edge😭😭 it’s not available on hotstar as well!!

Can somone please calm my desperation down and suggest me some other good serials to watch of his? Please?🥺🥲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible

I love gaurav khanna i know him since love ne mila di jodi days and absolutely love his acting i so badly wanted him to get a chance to show his potential and anuj’s role was perfect opportunity which allowed him to showcase his talent to full extent, his versatility is commendable 

Now I’m on spree to watch all his old serials he was in. I rewatched love ne mila di jodi but there are only half episodes available so i was left on edge😭😭 it’s not available on hotstar as well!!

Can somone please calm my desperation down and suggest me some other good serials to watch of his? Please?🥺🥲

Tere bin. 

Recently, I watched this serial. Nice storyline. no doubt acting is superb. Portrayed as a sweet, innocent young lover boy and matured married Dr having a daughter.

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Tere bin. 

Recently, I watched this serial. Nice storyline. no doubt acting is superb. Portrayed as a sweet, innocent young lover boy and matured married Dr having a daughter.

Really? It’s good? I saw the photo and synopsis of it. Two girls and one guy thought it was bit complicated I guess it’s not so NOTED ☑️ 

Edited by Sumaiya_Scrible - 2 years ago