anchal n pravisht

Fahee258 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

guys they was suppose to come to some cities for porfolio. i rem they both was wearing blue tshirt to promote that they are coming to these cities. what happen to that event

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nobody knows what happened to that event.... 

Nobody...... 

Kab aake chale bhi gaye, mil bhi liye ya kuchh nahi hua, kisiko koyi aata pata nahi......

Nobody knows....... 🀫

Edited by Tinnie96 - 2 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They are going to Delhi on 10th April for the photoshoot and fan meet. 

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

They are going to Delhi on 10th April for the photoshoot and fan meet. 

Ab yeh sab karne se kya fark padta hai? Aur jale pe namak chidakhna hai kya?

Besides, it won't be good for both of them promoting AnVisht when the show is already off air and the makers would expect them to promote their new jodi in Parineeti and Banni Chow.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Besides, it won't be good for both of them promoting AnVisht when the show is already off air and the makers would expect them to promote their new jodi in Parineeti and Banni Chow.

I really don't know what is the point of coming together in a photoshoot and fan meet now that they aren't coming together in a show. I have kinda detached myself from Anvisht and Anchal. Well, its making Anvisht fans happy. So, there's that positive point. Warna meko toh inke abhi saath photoshoot karne ka koi point dikh nahi raha. 

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

I really don't know what is the point of coming together in a photoshoot and fan meet now that they aren't coming together in a show. I have kinda detached myself from Anvisht and Anchal. Well, its making Anvisht fans happy. So, there's that positive point. Warna meko toh inke abhi saath photoshoot karne ka koi point dikh nahi raha. 

I didn't want to but I have ended up detaching myself from Anchal. Saw some recent scenes from Parineeti on Instagram. 

Man, how did she choose to play such a coward after playing fun, fiesty and fiery roles like Vashma and Bondita?

Absolutely disappointing....😑

But will forever love AnVisht.

Edited by RTDeewani - 2 years ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

actually, matlab there's no point now,they have moved on & so should we all...so what is the point of promoting this Jodi now

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

I didn't want to but I have ended up detaching myself from Anchal. Saw some recent scenes from Parineeti on Instagram. 

Man, how did she choose to play such a coward after playing fun, fiesty and fiery roles like Vashma and Bondita?

Absolutely disappointing....😑

But will forever love AnVisht.

she just saw the PH,that's it....😡Me too,I still like her,but not that crazy fan of her anymore πŸ˜†

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

she just saw the PH,that's it....😡Me too,I still like her,but not that crazy fan of her anymore πŸ˜†

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail

no definitely not,if the character is nice then why would I??It's just that Parineet ka character is so dumb that it somehow makes me disappointed in Anchal...same thing happened with Pranali too,I really like her but ever since she's playing that Mahaan Akshu,I've started to like her a little less,now don't ask me why pls!!πŸ˜†

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago