🏏Women's World Cup 2022 India vs South Africa --Page 65🏏 - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 months ago

Pakistan will have to achieve their highest score ever if they are to record their first-ever World Cup win over India. They had India on the ropes at 114 for 6, and then saw Vastrakar and Rana revive this innings by playing some street-smart cricket. A disciplined attack suddenly lost their lengths, lines and the end result was a bit of a flogging in the death overs. Yes, they would've taken 244 at the toss when Mithali Raj elected to bat, but not from the position they had them in when the captain was dismissed.

Bala: "Guys: Take a deep breath. India has pulled it off from nowhere with a decent total to defend. Thanks to the good knocks from Pooja and Sneh which has changed the entire complexion of this game. Hope the pitch behaves the same."

SHAH NAWAZ SHIN: "Great comeback by Indian team, crucial partnership when it was needed badly, hope Pak has a decent start to the chase."

Diwedy: "What a splendid show of cricket! As good as it gets! Who would have thought this score was possible after that collapse in the middle.. Unbelievable!"

Originally posted by SoniRSippu21

Bala: "Guys: Take a deep breath. India has pulled it off from nowhere with a decent total to defend. Thanks to the good knocks from Pooja and Sneh which has changed the entire complexion of this game. Hope the pitch behaves the same."

If you look at the 5 wickets India lost in a span of about 10 overs, this is indeed a great comeback.  Hope our bowlers make it count.

All the very best to the team in the field.

Cheers..

Here comes the chase.

Pakistan 5 for no loss in 1.3 overs.

Cheers..

2 consecutive maiden overs from Jhulan Goswami and Meghna Singh

Pak - 5/0 from 4 overs

This is good.  Two maiden overs in a row.smiley20

Cheers..