Why didn’t abhay and deepika become the jodi ?

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I had stopped watching the show after 20th episode only because I didn’t have time. Now i watched the remaining episodes till 70. I was worried whether they make deepika with dr saxena. They dragged their episodes too much. But finally deepika got the closure and could move on. Abhay 2.O was amazing. I wanted deepika with this abhay both growing together fulfilling their respective dreams together.

I didn’t understand why the show didn’t make abhay and deepika the end game? They broke many stereotypes in the show, then why didn’t they break the stereotype of couples’ age ? Why did they brought many characters and brought a new lead for deepika ?! From the very first episode I thought it was deepika centric and the second most important role is abhay. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail

Well, I can't be at writer's place, maybe it was too bold to show a senior falling for her junior. 

Now, all the things apart I feel in real Vidyut and Additi have 8 years age gap, it could have worked onscreen as well. They were shown as having maximum 10 years gap.

Having said that, I even wanted Abdeep to happen but I guess Abhay was just too good for Deepika. She did not deserve him. Abhay was always straightfoward and honest, Deepika had some expectations. Also, Deepika never had love feelings for him.

Also, Abhay appeared as more mature during Vipika phase.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree ! Abhay was more mature during that phase and ai also thought dipika didn’t deserve him. I agree dipika needed to hit the rock bottom just like abhay, but i wish she  had broke up with vikrant on her own or the advice of a good friend rather than aditi’s emotional blackmail or her death. 

Asifkhan12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Well, I can't be at writer's place, maybe it was too bold to show a senior falling for her junior. 

Now, all the things apart I feel in real Vidyut and Additi have 8 years age gap, it could have worked onscreen as well. They were shown as having maximum 10 years gap.

Having said that, I even wanted Abdeep to happen but I guess Abhay was just too good for Deepika. She did not deserve him. Abhay was always straightfoward and honest, Deepika had some expectations. Also, Deepika never had love feelings for him.

Also, Abhay appeared as more mature during Vipika phase.

It can be that they just wanted to  potray how it's a reality in workplace or  corporate world for juniors to fall for someone who's their mentor or way elder than him 

Honestly it wasn't there intention since start to show their love story but audience liked the Idea of it cause no one actually tried doing it even if it's one-sided 

I may be wrong but definitely the lead actress Additi would have had problem romancing with someone who's younger than her cause we hardly saw them even touching each other on the show 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Initially, I was rooting for them, believing that they would help each other realise their flaws and broaden each other's perspectives, resulting in mutual character growth. 

Unfortunately, the makers were unable to write a coherent storyline in the Vipika phase, and by the end of the Vipika phase, I had stopped seeing potential in Abhdeep, forget friend, Deepika was not even a good senior in Vipika days.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineC25

Initially, I was rooting for them, believing that they would help each other realise their flaws and broaden each other's perspectives, resulting in mutual character growth. 

Unfortunately, the makers were unable to write a coherent storyline in the Vipika phase, and by the end of the Vipika phase, I had stopped seeing potential in Abhdeep, forget friend, Deepika was not even a good senior in Vipika days.

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31

ok 👍 

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

May be writers wanted to show that somethings are not meant to be, even if they look good or even perfect... May be we can't accurately pin point on why it didn't happen.. It just that it didn't click from Deepika's side and that is ok.. It's life after all.. They have kept us wondering why it didn't happen, with no answers.. Like many other things in the world that have no explanations.. this had none either... 😊 But I also have to say no matter which route they took, they gave Deepika in the end what she desired the most, a certain sense of stability, a home to call her own ...

Edited by life_is_fun - 2 years ago