Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow a very different and in a way little romantic almost that in letters they are communicating with each other

Will wait to see what geet says or reply to his points.

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anu, get ready to get brain hacked.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Ώ

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaintedSky

Anu, get ready to get brain hacked.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Ώ

Don't... it's already bugged by Devil these daysπŸ˜†

i will post this one in weekend... maybe my tonight

tellyme thumbnail

Hi Gals,

Thanks for your response on this FF. A big πŸ€— to all of you.

As an appreciation gesture, i will be posting the next update today. The better the response the faster and bigger the updates.πŸ˜‰

If i get more likes on Devil - I will post Devil tomorrow. Its a double size update.πŸ˜ƒ

Luv

-Anu πŸ˜Š

tellyme thumbnail

https://tellymeanu.wordpress.com/2022/03/11/enchanted-marriage/

Please dearies - like and comments is awaited eagerly...

Thanks for encouraging on this.πŸ€—

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh man how childish and stubborn geet is. She is right from

Her pov. But she has not even given him a chance to prove who he is. Sad. Wished she listened to her friends 

look how protective he is of her. Not telling her family about her conditions 

let’s see what Halle s. Hope she does no regret this 

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why geet is so unreasonable!! I feel so so sad for maan also m quite shocked about how dadima is so cool about those condition like geet not meeting maan!!!

Geet at the moment is too obnoxious and filled with wrong attitude which cannot be justified

Lets see how she changes with time

Thank u for update

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh great the marriage happened and geet being geet behave like she always have but what he friend told that she will regret it in future to not enjoy her marriage it will be true but I think it will be rectified by Maan in future by recreating everything which seems difficult but I might happen.

Oh how I want to read this story on regular basis hope to read the next part soon.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

commented on blog 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

It's just awesome 

Maan Dadi knows about her condition and Dadi her self helping them but Dadi found her bit childish when she told raja sahib bossing her y his word's is last  she don't want to interact with him so he fulfilling her wish very carefully that no one get doubt he not talking or seeing her Bride but Geet is angry y he accepted her wish that y she seeing everything happening against her wish 

She want free life not want to obey rules and regulations of royal she knows it's come with this alliance for her family she agreed but now she not comfortable 

Maan not talking irked her she don't know he gave his words to her and he is man of his word's that y he respectful person in society 

Geet friends trying to make her understand what she missing in her stubbornness but she not ready to understand any thing like zidi bacha 

Geet parents don't know Geet not talking to raja sahib in car too he sat in front seat 

And in his mansion he have so much work he can wait for Geet to get comfortable he to married her for sake of Dadi and his reputation he don't want anyone raise finger on him y he not marrying