Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

He is beginning to share himself and his burdens with her. Only a few barriers remain between them now.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Hey Telly dear 

Beautiful FF and a great thought … Thou I had read few parts ago but finally I had completed the missing parts … First of sorry that I am not replying on Part wise but as a whole and from now onwards I will be replying part wise catching the flow. 

Maan & Geet both are really poles apart from different culture aspects and position and to be true for both of them this relationship wasn’t easy at all but for the sake of their family and happiness they agreed to it and Geet logically wanted to complete her studies as well as settle down to get her own experiences of life but unfortunately she was bonded in a marriage before it … thou she had cleared her stance to Maan & his family but still she wasn’t at ease initially 

Maan on the other hand was bit unsure too as Geet is coming into completely new life filled of dangers around and he being a matured and sensible person took every step that Geet should be safe and sound and could continue her studies and other related stuff easily and he can also be a support

Now circumstances test them and I would say Geet & Maan both were at fault for the misconception and also reactions from Geet and her innocent flirting along with her attitude pissed off Maan big time to an extent that he stopped trusting Geet as a partner which was her own mistake 

Maan had been a principled man and seeing his wife like this hurt him but he too was at fault for communicating to his wife properly … after a while Geet too realized the reality and started to ask for forgiveness and a chance to prove herself … She tried her best by being a strong partner but his indifference was killing her deep inside and she knew she had to make-up and pay for her mistakes now and win his trust back as wife. 

Finally Maan could understand Geet’s heart and gave her a chance accordingly as in these days she had started to accustomed herself in his life and cherry on the top was a soft attraction you penned between them … well how Maan is going to handle this and how Geet is going to react at all this 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for your PM 

Keep Writing

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

Hey Telly dear 

Beautiful FF and a great thought … Thou I had read few parts ago but finally I had completed the missing parts … First of sorry that I am not replying on Part wise but as a whole and from now onwards I will be replying part wise catching the flow. 

Maan & Geet both are really poles apart from different culture aspects and position and to be true for both of them this relationship wasn’t easy at all but for the sake of their family and happiness they agreed to it and Geet logically wanted to complete her studies as well as settle down to get her own experiences of life but unfortunately she was bonded in a marriage before it … thou she had cleared her stance to Maan & his family but still she wasn’t at ease initially 

Maan on the other hand was bit unsure too as Geet is coming into completely new life filled of dangers around and he being a matured and sensible person took every step that Geet should be safe and sound and could continue her studies and other related stuff easily and he can also be a support

Now circumstances test them and I would say Geet & Maan both were at fault for the misconception and also reactions from Geet and her innocent flirting along with her attitude pissed off Maan big time to an extent that he stopped trusting Geet as a partner which was her own mistake 

Maan had been a principled man and seeing his wife like this hurt him but he too was at fault for communicating to his wife properly … after a while Geet too realized the reality and started to ask for forgiveness and a chance to prove herself … She tried her best by being a strong partner but his indifference was killing her deep inside and she knew she had to make-up and pay for her mistakes now and win his trust back as wife. 

Finally Maan could understand Geet’s heart and gave her a chance accordingly as in these days she had started to accustomed herself in his life and cherry on the top was a soft attraction you penned between them … well how Maan is going to handle this and how Geet is going to react at all this 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for your PM 

Keep Writing

Thank you so so much for wonderful summarization of your read. 🤗

Happy that you liked it. ❤️ 

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

just started to read this story.............its really awesome.............

plz send me the pwds from chapter 26.............

Sadafirfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can I password for all last 4 chapters thank you you are an awesome writer pls keep writing 

samreen2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loving the story.Read it in one gopls pm me the password chapter 27 onwards

dthald thumbnail

Very nice chapters up

Till now

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 24..

Interesting…

Geet proposed maan…

She knew that he is hurt by her actions but he is still trying to give their relationship n her a chance..

She is trying …

He is feeling for her… All alien.. But dude even u r allowed to feel happy..

maaneetsangel thumbnail

Part 25...

Amazing.

Loved their little moments…

Her complaining.. Him questioning..

Their first kiss.. It was hot..

maaneetsangel thumbnail

Chapter 26...

Amazing.. Awesome..

Loved it… Beautiful update..

She poured her heart in those lines beautifully direct dil se…