seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

One of show of a kind , after long time on TV 

Finite show , no Saas Bahu , no track stretching,  no loud music,  no villain....

Very Realistic and beautifully conveyed message 

There is no white and black personality, 

People has gray shade no matter how good tehy , successful professional at some time they become selfish everyone have there share of flaws no one is holier than thou...

Best part of show is ML , FL and side charecter were flawed which is relatable. 

They showed genuine issue which Female face be it professionally or personally.  They raised some issue like EMA only woman is blamed and society question on woman morality,  male easily get away. 

They showed complex relationships, life of a doctor. How they deal if patient died,  there connection with patient , efforts they used to save life of patient .....

Every actors were flawless in acting . Even new doctors were good but I fail to connect with them, so can not write on them.

Beautiful journey of Dr Deepika Sinha from senior surgeon to ER head , her ups and down , passion for work to reach goal of her life .

Her chemistry was good with every one , 

Especially Dr Abhay whom she share platonic relationship  but she was best with Dr.Vikrant saxena , her closeness with him, love for him . Both were impeccable and par excellence. I still feel the way they hug each other, look at each other,  long for each other.. pain they face to be with each other 10_ 14 years love they had for each other. 

At some point I felt they to ve end game. 

But that's okay as Makers thought ending her with new guy....

Basically Deepika story end here so no hope if S2 come she will be lead 

This show had flaws, but I really loved this show was very different from other. 

I will miss all charecter esp Vikrant... 10 PM will be missed ....

I can not write much on this but I wanted to write something as a  tribute 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail

Now I really want a season 2 šŸ˜­ There is so much to explore in the medical world.

We need this kind of contentā¤ļø

It's going to be a void from next weekšŸ„ŗ

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What u said is right..beautiful story.. i wish we have s2..but seeing trp i dont think we will have one. I think tgats the reason makers gave us10 extra episode, for a proper closure.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina612

What u said is right..beautiful story.. i wish we have s2..but seeing trp i dont think we will have one. I think tgats the reason makers gave us10 extra episode, for a proper closure.

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holiā€. Youā€™ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment ā€œIā€™ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31