Finally Swaran's noticing the lack of respect from Yug & Vikram 👏

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I think it was a good thing that Swaran is distinguishing the flaws her sons Yug & Vikram are showing through their shrewdness & lack of communication. Vikram sending a second-hand broken wheelchair because of his so-called renovations & Anisha-related finances. Then, casually mentioning about broken wheel chair leading to death without even deliberating properly before Swaran's reaction over the phone & him permuting his utilization of words. Boy, so much excuses just for not spending at least a dime & also being calculative over his expenses. Seriously? πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ 

On the other hand, Yug remains MIA after withdrawing the money and duping his parents by stealing the FD money.  

Nakul's in a fix --- on one hand, he wants to contribute but on the other hand, he ping pongs back to his expenses (with some fuel added to the fire by Kiran). Kiran also manipulatively doing hisaab kitaab of dividing the expenses amongst the 3 brothers. Matlabi Kiran! 😠 

Kamal mentioning about Ajit seems to form the next track/basis for the upcoming tracks. 

Agreed Myrah. Vikram clearly was downplaying the Swaran's hurt and making it seem like Swaran is over reacting🀒 

He shamelessly snapped at swaran and cut the call. Basically kuch karna toh hai nai but jatana hai ke dekho maine wheelchair liya hai. I cannot believe how heartless Vikram, Nakul and Kiran are. True Nakul's first reaction was that of a responsible son but that was before he thought of all pros and cons of the situation for himself. It did not take much manipulation from Kiran to change his tune🀒

Yug toh as you said is completely MIA after losing money Swaran cannot afford to lose🀒

Originally posted by jojo_mojo

Agreed Myrah. Vikram clearly was downplaying the Swaran's hurt and making it seem like Swaran is over reacting🀒 

He shamelessly snapped at swaran and cut the call. Basically kuch karna toh hai nai but jatana hai ke dekho maine wheelchair liya hai. I cannot believe how heartless Vikram, Nakul and Kiran are. True Nakul's first reaction was that of a responsible son but that was before he thought of all pros and cons of the situation for himself. It did not take much manipulation from Kiran to change his tune🀒

Yug toh as you said is completely MIA after losing money Swaran cannot afford to lose🀒

Hi, jojo! πŸ‘‹ 

Yeah, it was just crap to see such a behavior from Vikram. 

Even Kiran is really ridiculous as the DIL, I mean, her FIL isn't recuperating & she's only thinking of her benefit via Vikram but trying to frame her words as if she gets her goals accomplished & tries to make Vikram think in her view of "practicality." Though Kamal deciphered her behavior & anticipated the outcome, it was just a shameful from a general perspective. Her mother is equally cunning also.

On a side note, I liked the young version of Kamal and Swaran post marriage moments. Kamal didn't heavily react to Swaran's perspective on Ajit and rather was light-hearted over this matter after they were married. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago