:: Fanaa IMMJ Written Update 1st March 2022 ::

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

:: Fanaa IMMJ Written Update 1st March 2022 ::

The episode begins when Agastya shifts Ishaan into his private hospital with Ishaan's dad and brother. He tells Ishaan's dad and brother to go home and relax, he is being looked after good doctors and nurses next to him. The nurse tells Agastya that Ishaan's fingers are moving and can come out of the coma anytime. Agastya gives the nurse an injection to inject him, as he says till Ishaan is in coma he cannot come out of it till its given. 

Pakhi's dad is reading the newspaper and reads how his daughter is a murderer and gossips written. Pakhi's mother comes and says our daughter is strong and she will fight. She says no one cares for Pakhi as much as Agastya. Pakhi's dad says I agree, he loves her so much and cares too. Pakhi's mother suggests why not get Pakhi and Agastya get married? Her dad decides to go over to Agastya's home and speak to Nileema (Agastya's Dadi) about the relationship. 

Just before Pakhi's dad was about to leave, he meets Pakhi and Pakhi reassures him that she will stay strong as she is Sameer Srivastava's daughter. She wants her mum dad to be happy and smiling. Pakhi said her universe let her down as a child.

Pakhi's dad reaches at Agastya's house and is told by the servant that Agastya is upstairs and dadi isn't home. He goes upstairs and hears the conversation between Agastya & the caller. The callers spills everything regards to how he trapped Dr Ishaan in the racket trap and it was all false. Pakhi's dad heard everything and is shocked. Yug goes to pick up the phone and sees a shadow on the door. Agastya gestures Yug to open the door. Agastya caught Pakhi's dad at the door and he acts like nothing happened. Pakhi's dad was shocked and scared.

Pakhi's dad says he came to visit Nileema ji but she isn't home and he had to go elsewhere. Agastya insisted to drop him off. He asks Pakhi's dad to sit in the car and both go for a drive. Agastya says whatever you heard was all correct. He says Dr Ishaan was trapped by me and he doesn't deserve Pakhi. Agastya says I did this all for Pakhi's happiness and what she deserves. Pakhi's dad was scared and asks him to stop the car. He asks Agastya please don't kill me. Agastya says if I don't kill you then you won't get me married to Pakhi. Agastya drives even faster and suddenly he takes off Sameer's seat belt, opens the car door and pushes him out. 

At home, Pakhi & her mother are worried at home as her dad didn't return home. Pakhi gets a shocking call from a unknown number. Pakhi and her family arrives at the morgue and Police wanted them to identify if that body was her father. Pakhi and her family sees the body and screams. Police gives the person's wallet and clothes. Pakhi breaks down completely.

Four days later, Pakhi and her family are mourning over Sameer's death. Nileema (Agastya's dadi) is consoling Pakhi's mother and says she with them always. Pakhi is crying and remembering the memories with her father. Agastya says in his mind how he did all this for Pakhi and promises to keep her happy.

Precap:

Agastya's dadi asks for Pakhi's hand for Agastya and says she wants take Pakhi home has her daughter-in-law. Pakhi is shocked.

- Prii