kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I guess not instead purvi will fell for kashi .what to u think guys ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hi Kinu, I think Babu and Purvi will not marry each other. Their relation with each other seems frivolous till now. And Babu doesn't seem to be the kind to take responsibility for anything. He is a carefree, careless sort of the guy. 

Purvi seems to be infatuated by his good looks and "heroic" charm. But she is starting to look beyond appearances, making wise friends. 

Like she learnt how its important to register the marriage, I hope she learns its foolish to jump into marriage without securing her financial future. Her expectation that she will marry babu and all will be rosy, their parents will forgive them shows her naiveite. 

I am hoping Jagannath with talk some sense into purvi so that she wont rush into marriage without securing her financial futureπŸ˜†

Kashi is developing a major crush on Purvi. I think makers are definitely setting up Purvi-Kashi pair😊

kinu17 thumbnail

100 % agree πŸ‘..babu s love is full of lust and physical πŸ˜†..but kashi's crush is genuine πŸ‘πŸΌ

kashi's friend call already started to call bhabi to purvi πŸ˜†..who ever actor is playing jagannath..wonderful πŸ‘..never saw him in any soaps as  I remember ..

Waiting to watch kapur as cute couple πŸ’‘ 

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

I guess not instead purvi will fell for kashi .what to u think guys ..

Kashi 100% 

The actor casted as Kashi is more good looking than Babu (I know this sound a kind of weird but it always happens in a ITV show ) . Kashi is a genuine guy and is related to Pandit ji ,who has a crush on Purvi .

And His friend will act as a match maker , according to me  he will be the one who will make Kashi realise and confess .

Purvi on other hand sooner or later will realise that her relationship with Babu is nothing more than physical attraction .

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kri18

Kashi 100% 

The actor casted as Kashi is more good looking than Babu (I know this sound a kind of weird but it always happens in a ITV show ) . Kashi is a genuine guy and is related to Pandit ji ,who has a crush on Purvi .

And His friend will act as a match maker , according to me  he will be the one who will make Kashi realise and confess .

Purvi on other hand sooner or later will realise that her relationship with Babu is nothing more than physical attraction .

yes πŸ‘yesterday's episode we watched babus real face while he was talking with his friend in that restaurant..and in front of his parents he was quite like a coward πŸ‘Žhope purvi understands his real face and not to get back to him ..

Love badri ❀ he always knows that kashi has a crush on purvi even call purvi bhabiπŸ˜‚..he will definitely help kashi to confess his love for purvi..πŸ‘

Purvi will understand slowly that kashi is her real life partner πŸ₯°

Minionite thumbnail

Hi,

We are playing a game and need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

kinu17 thumbnail

What a creepy chichora that babu is ..his real face showed up.happy purvi slapped her πŸ‘

Biren babu passed way today sad ..One of the good friend he was..😭

Purvi and kashi now will be a team..their interaction is cute 

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Has jagannath nd purvis friendship story started??

I didn't watch since a week as they were not getting to the theme

Edited by aastha12345 - 2 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kinu17

What a creepy chichora that babu is ..his real face showed up.happy purvi slapped her πŸ‘

Biren babu passed way today sad ..One of the good friend he was..😭

Purvi and kashi now will be a team..their interaction is cute 

Really don't know why they had to kill off! Unnecessary track this is... And now his family is in the blame game, I wish they would have concentrated more on the friendship building part organically rather trying to built it with her helping... 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Kashi is a sweetheart, Purvi needs to work on and get herself together, getting a better person and get rid of Babu.. what an irritating personπŸ€”