•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY EDKV!!!! ❤️

NOTHING BUT LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO WAS AND IS STILL A PART THIS PLACE🤗

ALL THOSE MEMORIES LIVED IN THIS FORUM, ALL THE SCREEN TIME SPENT HERE WILL NEVER BE REGRETED AND ALWAYS CHERISHED 🥳

IT'S BEEN SO LONG BUT STILL THERE IS SOME LIFE LEFT IN THIS PLACE AND I CONSIDER THAT THE POWER OF OUR SHOW... THE HOLD IT HAD ON US THEN AND THE HOLD IT STILL HAS ON US THAT EVEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, WE STILL PEEK-A-BOO HERE ⭐️

AS WE CELEBRATE OUR 6TH ANNIVERSARY, I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO WERE AND STILL A PART OF THIS FANDOM❤️ YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL GEMS!

LOVE AND NOTHING LESS, 

ANU❤️

Happy 6 years ek duje ke vaaste and all it's fans. 🥳🥳

Happy 6th Anniversary EDKV Everyone❤️

Hey Anu🤗

All the fun, laughter, friendship n this place will be cherished❤️

Thank you for the post❤️🤗

Posted: 1 years ago

Happy 6 year to edkvian this was one of my favorite place on IF ❤️❤️

Happy 6th Anniversary Edkvians...  Fighting for 1st rank with Kuch rang form... spaming all the post... Analysis and discussion on each episodes ..even trolling each character.. Fighting for your favourite characters...Making funny meme about the show..making romantic VMs and crack VMs❤️

I miss this forum and miss those days...😭 I miss each and every person who was there in the forum..😭 I hope everyone is good. 

I have  watched many shows and I have many favorite jodi's but forgot about them within one or two years.. ShraMan's case is different, It's been 6 years and ShraMan is still there.. Forgetting ShraMan is impossible.. Day before yesterday I bought a Rubik cube, I bought that because it reminds me of ShraMan... I wish we could see Namik and Nikita together in a movie as a couple. 

I WAS HERE!!, after all these years, once a year i just stumble back to this forum, because while edkv might be over while this forum might be dead but the memories, they linger. time spent here when everyone was hella active is missed, really really missed and i miss a lot of people from here, you know who you are i miss you guys and i hope you remember your lil dolly😭