Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

So what she didn't make it ????????? I'm confused what just happened there. Or is it Sachin was getting knocked out anyway and the makers cash in for more drama?

Edited by sahil70 - 2 years ago
SwAsTika_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

So what she didn't make it ????????? I'm confused what just happened there. Or is it Sachin was getting knocked out anyway and the makers cash in for more drama?

Ya, you are right, it's all for drama. sanjana was a top 3 contestant every time and Sachin hardly came in top 3. So he was going to be kicked out anyway. 

SwAsTika_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

3,  2, 1, 1,2,3..

What's the heck is bothering me?😕 seriously!!

Wonder y they r wasting time of the viewers and other contestants just on that chopper trip arrange by kumar sanu ..surprise soonjoo as a winner in the sky🤪 ..thats it baat khatam. 🤣 jaan chute 🙄

Their ladli Sanju won't win 😂. Anyways I don't hate her singing. In fact I like everyone in the show. 

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What nonsense? How can they break rules in the first place? Secondly, realistically they both have no chance to win anyways. But with this nautanki, my biggest nightmare may come true and sanjana will win. 

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

What nonsense? How can they break rules in the first place? Secondly, realistically they both have no chance to win anyways. But with this nautanki, my biggest nightmare may come true and sanjana will win. 

May I request you not to sleep till the final result is out? We don't your nightmare to come true 😀😛🙏

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SamirM

May I request you not to sleep till the final result is out? We don't your nightmare to come true 😀😛🙏

You mean Sanjana mata ka jagran to ensure she does not give us darshan? Sounds great, and you are invited too lol

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SamirM

animated-school-smiley-image-0005😆

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have made up my mind not to loose sleep and let ladli win.  Reason: on average how many winners have made it big apart from Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal, Sunidhi Chauhan and ....... (feel free to fill the gap)..    I think only handful??

Ladli will be forgotten just like other winners from SRGMP, Indian idol, Voice India etc

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sachin's sacrifice was so fake for Mother India. He knew he wasn't going to win. SM was like what a sacrifice? I was like wHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaatt? Anything for TRP? 

One of the worst season.