Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

That camera has chances to make a comback? ðŸ˜• 

Kuch b ho skta h... agr pictures click krte dikhaya h to definitely kuch to socha hi hoga....plus his backpack was with him when he was running through jungle but cars k beech me he has nothing... ab kya flashback ta at that time or kitna reality .. no idea...

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

But was it the same camera? It might be a similar one na.

my comment is based on the caption he wrote.. "or kya kya raaz quaid kiye h Tej ne apne camera me"

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

Kuch b ho skta h... agr pictures click krte dikhaya h to definitely kuch to socha hi hoga....plus his backpack was with him when he was running through jungle but cars k beech me he has nothing... ab kya flashback ta at that time or kitna reality .. no idea...

If Hawa Singh has it in his custody ( for maybe future use of blackmail or something... i know its his own photos most likely in it but still ) then maybe I can accept. Otherwise at present I cant imagine anything

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

If Hawa Singh has it in his custody ( for maybe future use of blackmail or something... i know its his own photos most likely in it but still ) then maybe I can accept. Otherwise at present I cant imagine anything

what if he has hidden the camera somewhere.. that I can accept.. but if its lying openly in his backpack to bhai gajab hi illogical lgega...

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

what if he has hidden the camera somewhere.. that I can accept.. but if its lying openly in his backpack to bhai gajab hi illogical lgega...

Itna bhaaga daudi mein did he have presence of mind to hide the camera? Maybe.. maybe not... anyway hope they show it logically. It can make or break this track...