My thoughts so far regarding the show progress

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Dhadkhan is going nice ... honestly 40 Epis back ...I felt bad that my ship Abhdeep aren't the endgame but I progressed to the show, I am finally accepting that Nikhil is great guy for Deeps 

I guess it was the writers way of writing ...

They wanted us to feel for Vipika and Abhdeep each fandoms to have a proper closure that they can't happen for whatsoever reasons and to actually with a whole heart accept Nikpika 

Sia finally breaks free from Wasim's manipulation...was nice but I do have a soft spot for Wasim because it was the situation that made him not to trust rich peeps....and because he faced alot of hardships but it's for the better that they go in seperate ways .....

I can't wait for Isha and Piroz to finally date ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Dhadkhan is going nice ... honestly 40 Epis back ...I felt bad that my ship Abhdeep aren't the endgame but I progressed to the show, I am finally accepting that Nikhil is great guy for Deeps 

They wanted us to feel for Vipika and Abhdeep each fandoms to have a proper closure that they can't happen for whatsoever reasons and to actually with a whole heart accept Nikpika 

Sia finally breaks free from Wasim's manipulation...was nice but I do have a soft spot for Wasim because it was the situation that made him not to trust rich peeps....and because he faced alot of hardships but it's for the better that they go in seperate ways .....

please comment the red text in the below thread

“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31