Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGADLUVSKRIPA! thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i agree with u ms.bholi bhali and thx 4 remindin us!
SPECIAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

I agree with you 100% Ms. BB and very well put.  YMLH is just a work of fiction and nothing more.  It's there for our entertainment purposes only.  I f you think about it,  do you think it's worth it to disrespect other human beings just for a make believe story?  At the end of the day the actors go home and forget about the characters they play--they don't know we fight over them.

As Ms. BB has stated--we will have to take stricter action if this continues, so why don't we just treat it like a work of fiction, enjoy it, and respect the fact that we have different opinions.  It's our difference of opinions which makes each of us unique and it's something we should embrace rather than inhibit.

Anjali

well said 👏

exquisite gal thumbnail
i agree ms .bb .. people seriously dont hv any right to say anythin rude to anyone ..
*Dipti* thumbnail
i don't know what's going on in ymlh forums cuz my freakin comp was messed up but yea after reading the post and all that i agree with yall 😛
samie thumbnail
hey bholi u r correct n i know i used 2 do thingz like th@ b4 but i hope i dont break rulez if i do pls inform me thru pm 😊
rose82 thumbnail
i agree.but i dnt recollect seeing any abusive language here...as i sometimes saw elsewhere.ymlh is already so neatly kept..
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Totally agree with you!
samie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose82

i agree.but i dnt recollect seeing any abusive language here...as i sometimes saw elsewhere.ymlh is already so neatly kept..

yeah u rite but ppl here say negative thingz bout the characters

TD.FAN thumbnail
Totally agree with you!
reepz thumbnail
wel put ms BB i tink dis shud go to all de forums section becoz in de Kkusum section , garv fans and kshitij fans also attack each other. g2 admit its calmed down bt dis msg shud be in every section Edited by reepz - 18 years ago