Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

If till 7 yrs either of them weren't seen then it means now the marriage is no longer valid.

The guy can move on 

But this is soo bad

Iss mamle my family is pretty good. 

Intercaste marraige shayad 1 he hue hain but then again all my cousins are ideal kids with no affairs and stuffs.😆

Hamare yaha I barely saw anyone getting married before 28- 30 yrs of age.

Everyone firstly make their careers and become independent and forceful bhi nahi jab and jisse shaadi karni usse se hoti hain. 

Great man… we need such progressive families nowadays… see I have nothing against traditions and everything… but  marriage on the basis of caste is something I have hard time to wrap my head around… as  this relationship should be out of love not because there is a checkbox that you need to tick off and that too with given constraints…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Aaj idea milega.... 

episode hi release ni kr re …kya khaak pta chlega…

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

episode hi release ni kr re …kya khaak pta chlega…

By 7.30 tho release karna hi padega ðŸ˜†

Waise I dont think galatfehmi hogi....it will be just Meetwa asking her to end this and she unwilling to. Ab itne baar promise kiye hai.... they wont break it immediately at least ðŸ˜†... humein itna irritate karne ke baad agar promise thod diya tho joote marne chahiye

Jugnu21 thumbnail

By 7.30 tho release karna hi padega ðŸ˜†

Waise I dont think galatfehmi hogi....it will be just Meetwa asking her to end this and she unwilling to. Ab itne baar promise kiye hai.... they wont break it immediately at least ðŸ˜†... humein itna irritate karne ke baad agar promise thod diya tho joote marne chahiye

kr diye release… or aj ka to itna khatarnaak k …k pause mode me ff krke b ni dekh payi… it seems aj Ragini sunayegi Meet H ko… uski hi kami rh gyi ti na …🤣 

and wo Babita ni Sunaina ti piche car me.. along with Tej…

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

kr diye release… or aj ka to itna khatarnaak k …k pause mode me ff krke b ni dekh payi… it seems aj Ragini sunayegi Meet H ko… uski hi kami rh gyi ti na …🤣 

and wo Babita ni Sunaina ti piche car me.. along with Tej…

Whatttttttt???? 

Anjureads thumbnail

Sabko Meety ke against ek ek karke kar rhe hai.... last mein hoga Meetwa.... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

yes … it seems ajkl Meet h beizzati abhiyaan chla h… dekhne layak ni rha ye show… mt dekho mainyhi suggest krungi.. tuesday k bad dikhungi b ni is forum me.. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Sabko Meety ke against ek ek karke kar rhe hai.... last mein hoga Meetwa.... 

yeah .. I think family ne boycott kr dia h use … she got tea for everyone but no one touched .. then sunaina comes with a tray and everyone is talking only to her .. then Masoom came with some bags … then she again sunaofy Meet H … then Babita and Masoom went to Meet A and said something..meanwhile Ragini looked like having an emotional breakdown and sunaofying Meet H ..

fir Meet A and sunaina are talking near entrance.. and Meet H came… and then Meets leave in their matchbox.. and Tej and Sunaina in their car … bs itna hi dekha maine pause mode me ff krke…