Anonymmus thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Well, I was so disappointed seeing Ram missing Priya's physio and Priya deleting the video of the confession and I just want the the show it get over it, I mean how long are they gonna stretch this. So I wrote a small version for my satisfaction, and maybe yours too. I hope you like it.

Priya had set up the camera, with a mic, she hid so that he wouldn’t find it and ruin her plan. She goes into the kitchen. Mr. Sood enters and shouted, “Sara, bring me a coffee, and where is this Priya?”. Priya comes out with a hot coffee, and gives it to him. He takes it looking at his phone, and sips, burning his tongue, he looked up in anger to find Priya standing there. He got up, “I should have killed you right when you were born”, Priya looked at him, seething, “Why didn’t you?! At least I wouldn’t have been ashamed to have a father like you. You better speak the truth, because the more you lie, the more I’ll pester, and you know I will get to the truth.” She spoke confidently, he was fed up now.“Yes! I wanted to kill Ram the other day and make it seem like an accident. If it wasn’t for you, I would have. Damn you… Actually, now I regret, I should have hit you harder, should have killed you instead. Why did you survive, you wretched girl?” Mr. Sood yelled at her. Priya was broken inside, how could a father speak like that to his own child, she reminded herself, he never considered her as own, but a misfortune. She wanted to cry, but no, she will not in front of him, she will not give him the satisfaction, she held back her tears. “Why? Why did you want to do that?” she asked looking down, “Did you know, the other day, he came up to me, and I apologized to him for Akki, but he instead snapped at me, saying if I ever hurt you, he will not take it.” Priya listened to him confused, when did that ever happen? Mr. Kapoor stood up for her? “What is you point?” she asked irritated, “I don’t want him or you… how dare he talks to me like that?!” he huffed. “I see, so your ego was hurt, that’s why you did that… I can’t believe you. You were not a good father or husband to us and Ma, at least be one for Rakhi and Raj”, he gave a death glare to Priya,“you don’t have the audacity to tell me that!” he yelled, and lifted his had to slap her, but she was fast enough to hold his, and put it down. “You can’t touch me. Remember carefully, I am no more Priya Sood, I am Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor. And I will not let you or anyone hurt him.” She said in fury. Mr. Sood, disgusted left the café. Priya had already called the police, they had come just before Mr. Sood left, and caught him. Priya downloaded the footage she had, and gave one of the copies to the police as evidence to what he confessed. Mr. Sood was shocked, vengeful and promised to return back and destroy her life. As the police took him away, a thought came, she remembered Mr. Sood talking to someone about killing Ram, who was he talking to? Was he made to do this? She rushed to him, “Who were you talking to the other day? I need to know tell me!!” he just gave a smirk and pushed her.The police caught him again making sure he doesn’t hurt her and took him off. Priya went inside the café, broken, she didn’t want to be alone. She took her phone and called.... Ram was with Vedika, he had found her in the middle of the street sobbing. All she wanted to do was to just stop him from going to Priya’s physiotherapy session. Vedika had started her drama, on how she felt bad for herself and her life. Ram listened to her as she was a friend and he was genuinely concerned being the kind hearted soul. Vedika was happy that Ram was giving her all the attention was but also irritated on how we would bring Priya up in the middle. Her plan was working, or so she thought. Just then Ram phone rang, he looked at Vedika apologetically, “This is important, I have to take this.” He said moving aside. Vedika also moved closer to hear. “Priya? Kya hua?All okay? Are in you in pain, don’t worry I am on my way now.”. Priya, who hadn’t spoken anything now smiled at her husband’s concern but soon her smile faded away thinking how he would react to what just happened, her voice trembled as she spoke, “Mr. Kapoor would you please come to the bakery now?”,Ram was super tensed now, “Priya! What happened, please tell me, are you crying? I am coming right now. Okay don’t worry, kuch nahi hoga.” He said worrying, “Okay, please come fast.” She said almost crying, and kept the phone. Ram became a nervous wreck, he has never witnessed Priya calling him, her voice sounded broken like she was crying and something was wrong, he had to go soon.“Vedika, I am sorry but I have to go. Priya needs me now” Vedika was irritated now, “of course Ram, everyone needs you.” Ram looked at her, “I don't know about that, but right now my wife needs me, so I will ask tarun to drop you home. And I shall go too.” He said, “Yes, woh tumhara biwi hai, tumhara sub kuch.” She said hoping he would deny it. But he smiled at her, “Haan, she is, I’ll catch you later” he said, started his car and rushed to the café leaving a dejected and jealous Vedika, who was cursing herself for her plan becoming a flop again. Ram reached the café, and saw Priya, who was sitting in a chair, crying, it pained Ram to see his Priya crying. He immediately went to her, and took her in his arms and hugged her. She first hesitated but then hugged him back too. “Priya?Please tell me what happened? Did I do something? Did someone come here? Was it Mr. Sood?” he asked still in embrace, she moved back thinking how he had known about Mr. Sood being here. “So, looking at your face, it was him. What did that man say now?! Tell me, I will not spare him.” He said rage building in his mind. Priya looked at him, She remembered when she had shared this information with Sara, she was skeptical on telling Ram as she feared it might change their relationship. Priya too feared it, she has just started accepting Ram, finding happiness, what if all of that changed. But it doesn’t matter, he deserves to know the truth. Priya took a deep breath, and sighed, she made Ram sit along with her, Ram was not ready to let go of her hand as he sensed she was troubled. She narrated the whole story of how she had heard Mr. Sood talking and why she had told him to not come to the party, and how she found an auto and drove. Ram sat there frozen unable to comprehend her words, Priya fear increased on seeing him, the shine in his eyes long gone. “Where is he?” Ram asked in low cold tone, “I called him here few minutes ago, I wanted to prove it, have proper evidence. And I recorded his confession. Right now, he is inpolice custody.” She said looking down, unable to see Ram’s eyes. “Do u have the confession?” Priya nodded, and took out her phone to show it. As the video ended, Ram slowly pulled his hand from Priya’s. Her heartbeats raced, she doesn’t  want to lose him, “Mr. Kapoor, I understand how you feel, and I will respect whatever decision you take.” She said her voice trailing off, continuing, “I know you are angry; you have every right to be. I am sorry for everything. I can’t help but feel that it’s my mistake, I know I should have said this earlier, but my statement will not prove anything as there was no solid evidence.” Ram looked at Priya,who had tears rolling down her cheeks” He held her hand again, which made her to look at him, “Why are you sorry? It’s not your mistake. And yes, I am angry, firstly for hiding this, if you had told me earlier maybe I could have helped you too, but it’s fine, I can forgive you for hiding. But I am angry that you did this by your own, agar kuch hua tho? What if he had tried to hurt you? I will not spare him; how can he say that he should have killed you. How the hell did he try to lay his filthy hand on you. Priya!!!Why? You should have told me… I would have been here, to protect you, it is my responsibility, my right to take care of you. I feel bad now.” Ram said crying now, Priya was surprised, she had just told him about how her father wanted to kill Ram, but he... he was more worried about her. “And what decision Priya, I told you right, no matter what, I am always with you. It is not your fault. You again proved that you stand for justice, by sending thatman to jail. No one can hurt you okay.” Priya moved forward to hug him, and hehugged her back. “Thank you, Mr. Kapoor.” She smiled. He caressed her hair. Sara entered the café looking at the couple hugging, she couldn’t help but smirk. Priya saw her and immediately left him, Ram frowned at that but seeing Sara he understood. “Arrey, don’t stop on my account I am just going to the kitchen, you guys can continue.” She said chuckling. Priya facepalmed and shook her head. Sara moved closer, and noticed tears, “Priya? Kya hua? Kyu ro rahi ho? Ram?” Sara asked, as her tone changed to a serious one, Sara sat down, Ram held Priya’s hand to give his support, while Priya told her what had happened. “Nice that he is rotting in jail now. Priya why didn’t you tell me of this plan, I would have helped you na. Tum ne dara hi diya. Agar kuch ho gaya tho?” Sara asked reprimanding her, “I support you in this Sara di, I just scolded Priya for that” Said Ram, Priya rolled her eyes, “okay I am sorry.I am fine now,  Aage se aisa nahi karungi, teek hai?”  They both looked at her, and said in unison, “Good”. “hum Maa ko kya kehenge?” Priya asked worrying how her mom would react to all this. Sara sighed, “We’ll tell her, we should be careful. I don’t want her taking stress” Priya and Ram agreed. “Waise, tum dono late nahi honge? Physio?”. Ram’s eyes widened, “Oh no… I totally forgot that.  Thank you for reminding, Come on Priya!! We gotta go now.” Priya got up and took her bag, she headed out not before hugging Sara. They got in the car. “Mr. Kapoor, we still have to find who sir was talking to. Because he might also be related. And he might try to hurt you again.”, Priya said, “I know, we’ll look on that later, for now, your health is my priority.They reach the hospital, “Shall we Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor?” he asked with a smug smile, continuing, “I like the sound of that, it feels nice.” He said. Priya smiled at him. They entered in, “Yes sir, how may I help you?” asked the receptionist. Before Priya could say, Ram cut in, “We are here for my wife, Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor’s physiotherapy.” He said, stressing her name proudly, while she was just quiet letting him do what he wants. A nurse came, “Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor right this way”, Ram and Priya followed her with a smile on both their faces.

I hope you enjoyed this😆. Do give your opinions, I love reading them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written…you closed so many negative tracks…Vedika’s jealousy and failed attempt of keeping Ram away from Priya…Priya’s worry of Ram’s acceptance about her evil father and his actions…Ram’s acceptance that Priya is his wife And his Sab kuch ❤️❤️❤️ And how Meera Ma will be told in a supportive way about what happened…and the important question of who the other villian is in the murder plan is still something that needs to be solved…and Ram was able to hear first hand how Priya’s father speaks to her…and how she needs his support and understanding…beautifully written 

Monaparekh12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update this priya and ram we want in serial also wish this was shown in serial loved how ram supported priya and firse vedika ka plan fail Ho gaya

Anonymmus thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armansara

Beautifully written…you closed so many negative tracks…Vedika’s jealousy and failed attempt of keeping Ram away from Priya…Priya’s worry of Ram’s acceptance about her evil father and his actions…Ram’s acceptance that Priya is his wife And his Sab kuch ❤️❤️❤️ And how Meera Ma will be told in a supportive way about what happened…and the important question of who the other villian is in the murder plan is still something that needs to be solved…and Ram was able to hear first hand how Priya’s father speaks to her…and how she needs his support and understanding…beautifully written 

Thank you so much😊... Well, that's what I want too... I understand that it must have some negativity to show how the characters overcome it. But in this there is too much, and it's just accumulating, so simply a attempt. Glad you like it😆

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The ideal development of events) They will never give up on each other and will share one worthy name for two, grief, joy, problems, tears and smiles. Now and forever they are family

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Beautifully written ❤️

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for writing this. Not only it's beautiful but logical. If we'd seen something like this I'm sure we'd be rejoicing and praising the show.

Thanks to you we can imagine the perfect scenario.