Yathu's level of maturity

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yathu was a kid and now that Akansha has left, he seems so mature all of a sudden. He is helping Dad in the kitchen, reaches to school on time but more than that trying to get Sakshi and Manav closer. He knows his dad is hurting, needs someone as a friend and now he is trying his level best to get them together. The school counselor is  nice and understanding and will be a great addition to Bajpayee family. At this point, it doesn't make a difference to them if Akansha marries Vaibhav. I think Manav and Yathu have accepted the fact that Akansha has left them. Also, Sakshi misses Parth and Yathu will fill up that emptiness in her life. Hopefully, it will work out and Sakshi can be that factor who can bring the happiness in Manav and Yathu's life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yathu has really matured since Akanksha left them. But then I guess such things do happen. Hats off to the actor playing Yathu. He brings our every emotion so well

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Yathu has really matured since Akanksha left them. But then I guess such things do happen. Hats off to the actor playing Yathu. He brings our every emotion so well

The actor playing Yathu and Manav have done a great job. One can feel what Dad and son are going through specially when Yathu questioned Manav why have they come to Indore and is tired of fighting battles.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I'm actually liking their bonding scenes. Akansha seemed less interested in raising Yathu and more socially-conscious, TBH. 

I also hope his childhood wala masoomiat is retained as he matures with time. 

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I'm actually liking their bonding scenes. Akansha seemed less interested in raising Yathu and more socially-conscious, TBH. 

I also hope his childhood wala masoomiat is retained as he matures with time. 

Manav Yathu scenes are adorable. "Child is the father of man"applies here. Love how Yathu plays like a guradian to Manav some days. For Akansha, getting Yathu is becoming more of an ego thing.Hoping Yathu stays with Manav and if Sakshi ends up with them, then Bajpayee family will be a happy threesome!