silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

This woman is a nasty gold digger. Initially when her character was introduced you felt for her a bit & saw a more gray character. Now after she married VK she has turned into a complete bitçh. I feel like her character could have been kept gray but ITV writers can't really write so they turned her into a complete low class lowlife. Hoping Manav & new school teacher grow close & become friends ...maybe more...they are both hurting 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even I want Manav & Yatho living with teacher happily ever after.  Not itv version where Manav forgives Akansha.

I want Akansha's situation to be - na ghar ki, na ghat ki

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

This woman is a nasty gold digger. Initially when her character was introduced you felt for her a bit & saw a more gray character. Now after she married VK she has turned into a complete bitçh. I feel like her character could have been kept gray but ITV writers can't really write so they turned her into a complete low class lowlife. Hoping Manav & new school teacher grow close & become friends ...maybe more...they are both hurting 

Correction ..not married but living as his side piece shamless gold digging girlfriend/fiance whatever 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Correction ..not married but living as his side piece shamless gold digging girlfriend/fiance whatever 

Rakheil or mistress is the term , but even rakheil / mistress have more dignity than Akanksha 

ArnishaK thumbnail

i want Manav n Sakshi to end up together Akansha doesn't deserve manav they way she's flying high with the big status and all, she's downgraded, what kind of mother leaves their child, just for a higher class status at the end of the day money doesn't buy happiness ..I always say you should be stratified with what you have. i dnt like Akansha one bit.. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArnishaK

i want Manav n Sakshi to end up together Akansha doesn't deserve manav they way she's flying high with the big status and all, she's downgraded, what kind of mother leaves their child, just for a higher class status at the end of the day money doesn't buy happiness ..I always say you should be stratified with what you have. i dnt like Akansha one bit.. 

bold:  Agree.  Yet she thinks Vaibhav being trustee of the school, he will be able to give her custody of Yatho. Last night episode - in principal’s  office.  Glad teacher gave back home truths to Akanksha in front of everyone.  

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 2 years ago
ArnishaK thumbnail

do you really think that vaibhav really loves her i dnt think so, she so stupid to believe that he loves her , dumb to leave a good man like manav , shes gna regret big, fly as much as you want gal cos one day you fall soo hard that it will hit hard. MARK MY WORDS she will go running back to Manav .. 

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

bold:  Agree.  Yet she thinks Vaibhav being trustee of the school, he will be able to give her custody of Yatho. Last night episode - in principal’s  office.  Glad teacher gave back home truths to Akanksha in front of everyone.