Part 36 FF: Anirudh's guidance to Bondita for final sem project

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continuation from previous part....

Producer of the movie came to Anirudh's office/study room along with Director and about to offer huge amount of money as remuneration. But Anirudh politely rejected to take money and asked him to spend it equally among other technical members of team and light boys. Because the real hardwork beyond screen is done by them more than artists and I came to understand it when we are acting in the movie. They praised him for his broad minded nature.

Anirudh requested "The only help I want from you is to produce good message oriented movies as I understood after doing the film that  visual media is more powerful than giving speeches or writing articles in magazines, because a person may easily forget what they listened or what they read but it is not easy to forget what they have seen and movies can show many things at a time and can impact people's mindset. "

They agreed to him and at that time Bondita came directly from college to his office/ study room. Her face is too pale and he understood that she is not in a good mood and something is bothering her. Seems like she had cried alot. The thought itself is making him worry inside. 

She just wished producer and director formally with an artificial smile. They wished her that soon she is going to be a barrister will come to her only if they require legal help in future. She felt guilty for their words . This is because right now she is under influence of the insult she faced in college that day. 

After a while they left. Anirudh too accompanied them  upto main door to send them and when he came back he found her nowhere. 

But he heard her sobbing slowly in the cupboard of his office room. As usual he stood outside of cupboard and started speaking in his soothing language to come out and explain him the problem. She told that she is guilty and cannot face him. 

Anirudh: Bondita, You are breaking the promise. 

Bondita: ...

Anirudh: Don't we promise eachother that we will share all our happiness and problems in each other's embrace and find solution for it.  Now please Bondita, open the cupboard and come out. 

Bondita came out and shedded her tears in his embrace for a while . He too didn't speak anything and just stood silently carressing her. 

She felt relieved and wiped her own tears. Came out of his embrace and said "sorry Patibabu, today I felt that I am incompetent of being a capable barrister, I felt lost .I have got no control on my emotions. I am sorry."

Anirudh brought a glass of water and said : Bondita, if you say sorry it is an insult to me. Take this water and drink it first.

She took the glass of water, drank eagerly. He took her hands in his, made her sut in his boss chair, sat on knees and asked her to tell him what made her to shatter like this. 

Bondita: Today it is proved that I am a big failure Patibabu. I got defeated easily and failed to give answer to my head of department -  Dean . 

Anirudh: what question did he ask?

Bondita:As you know that our Dean Stephen is partial towards me that who always feel jealousy that being an Indian woman despite of being a house wife I have joined in college and pursuing higher studies. Within 4 months as my course is going to complete he is unable to bear it. 

As this is final semester each student is alloted a case to solve and submit the analysis of case as a project report in 1 month. Everyone are alloted simple cases, able to give basic points, clues and loop holes in their respective cases and the way to deal with the case as a rough synopsis but the case given to me is very tough. Whatever the point I tried to give there are contradictory statements already recorded about it. So there is no point Incould raise immediately. Our Dean got irked on me and rebuked that I have to become a drama artist rather than being a barrister. Only acting suits me. Everyone in class have  bursted into laughter.

In a fit of rage I also challenged my Dean that I will solve the case and prove my worth. But after going through complete details I feel that there is nothing left. Patibabu, I failed and stooped in my own eyes, failed as your student, failed as a wife.

But Anirudh interrupted in between..

"Bondita!  What are you thinking and ... Just because you didn't answer in a class, you considered yourself as a failure. And in between these why did you say that you failed as my wife? What made you to think so?"

Bondita: Patibabu, 2 days before I have came across my childhood friend Sanghavi in market, who is holding her baby . Her mother in law is also there with her. I recognised her and went near her to wish her. She too felt happy for seeing me, spoke excitedly and when I am about to take her child in my arms her saas grabbed the child and blamed Sanghavi for giving me the child as she is under impression that I am an inauspicious woman who annulled our marriage in teenage, got remarried making fun of customs and traditions, still not carrying a child and now acting in movies as a drama artist, blaming elders in movie. 

Sanghavi tried to stop her but she didn't stop, Kept on blabbering. I know that she is behaving like a typical saas. So I didn't pay much attention. 

Even today along with Dean some of my classmates also got an opportunity to mocked me. When I am in Library refering books related to given case,  they came besides Library window and started indirectly taunting me. They are telling that Dean has purposefully given me this case which was already alloted to many toppers from last 5 years. Everyone had given up and obviously I am going to be 6th failure. They also taunted that by doing movies everything in society won't be changed., all. So today I became emotionally weak, Patibabu. 

Anirudh: Bondita! Whether you are perfect wife to me or not will be decided by you only not even by me. I understood people are mocking you trying to demotivate you because we have presented our idea of bringing reformation through movie,  Right? Does that mean you will lose courage. Not at all. 

Some mouths will only keep shut once you gain the biggest success. Don't think that your Dean has given a toughest case. But think that he is giving you an opportunity to increase your capabilities even though his jealousy towards your progress might be the reason but don't give up.

Bondita! Don't give up and don't give any retort back. Be silent.   This time  you will make everyone's mouth shut by your project report. Now cheer up and   please explain me the case. I will guide you.  

Bondita: Sure Patibabu. This case belongs to the  Zamindar family Sri Bajinath Ghoshal who stays in a village near to Calcutta. He had 2 wives -  Damni and Bimla.

Anirudh: Bajinath Ghoshal family case? 

Bondita: yes Patibabu, do you know the case? 

Anirudh: Ofcourse Bondita, the most mysterious case in entire Bangal. Also do you know Bajinath Ghoshal son Upendra Ghoshal is our Trilochan kaka close friend. 

But due to some reasons Upendra kaka Started maintaining distance with our family. Although he didn't shout on anyone his gestures body language always seemed to be strange for me. It is not that he shout or do any kind of dadagiri on anyone but something is there in him which always used to bother me in childhood. His sons Mukund and Sudhanshu are best friends to me and Somnath dada. It is only Upendra kaka didnt want his sons to spend their time in our company. He always used to have complaint on my kaka, baba that they are not strict towards our 3 brothers. But Trilochan kaka didnt pay much attention. Gradually Upendra kaka had bought lands, tea estates near Darjiling and left the place. I partially only know about the case through Gagan. Please explain me in detail. 

Bondita: Okay, she opened file which contains details and started explaining it. 

Bajinath Ghoshal has married to two women because his first wife Damni didn't conceive children for more than 10 years he married another woman Bimla. But Bimla gave birth to 2 girls  and later when she gave birth to her 2nd daughter his first wife gave birth to a son named Upendra. Suddenly his first wife position became strong in their family, her in laws who have accused Damni to be an unlucky, barren woman have started praising her and berated Bimlaji. Later after many years when Upendra reached 12 years, Bimlaji gave birth to son named Rajendra. 

Day by day both the wives are accusing eachother and step children for every petty things. By seeing all this, Bajinath kept his second family in another bungalow. But he is dead  all of a sudden. 

The reason for his death is not sure and where he died - I mean in first wife house or second house wife is not mentioned properly. It is only mentioned that he was passed away due to heart trouble. 

Also there is no will mentioning about who should take property. Obviously Upendra Ghoshal being the first wife son and first son too, claimed that he is the property owner but people used to say he is a kind hearted person, a philanthropist can ready to help anyone. He honorably invited his step mother and step brother to come and stay with them in their bungalow as his sisters got married by that time. But Rajendra and his mother rejected sternly. 

People say that Rajendra Ghoshal  is aggressive, impulsive person and always speak courageously, boldly sometimes ruthlessly with others whoever it may be . He never learnt to accept defeat and accused him as moron. They say that he used to fight with his father, his grandparents for spoiling his mother's life because his grandparents has thrown money on his maternal grandparents to buy Bimla. When his sisters are born they were not even treated properly. 

On the other side, people say that Upendra Ghoshal always used to speak softly with his step sisters and step mother. 

Rajendra Ghoshal have filed a case against Upendra Ghoshal for claiming half of the property. But when the court hearing is about to come for final verdict he and his mother committed suicide along with step sisters.

The twist in the case is they all have committed suicide separately in their own houses but at the same time and they have not even contacted each other before the they committed suicide. 

It is mentioned in case that Upendra Ghoshal was shattered to the core and was not recovered for many days. He used to do charities in the name of his step mother and step siblings. 

Strange thing is everyone have seen his sisters going to the top most bungalow and despite of everyone's screams they didn't pay attention and jumped off from the top building. But it is mentioned that second sister is scared of heights, but still don't know how could she be able to go to top floor and commit suicide. Till before day both sisters behaved normally with their husband and children, I mean no desparation, no pessimistic thoughts and behaviour. All of a sudden..?

It is also mentioned that neither Upendra nor his mother nor any gunda have threatened neither of them. Not even they have any financial troubles faced. Not even they face any trouble in their sasural. They both have happy married lives . Although their husbands, and Rajendra Ghoshal are not financially sound but still they have earned good living with their limited farm lands. 

Upendra Ghoshal also offered land to them. He always used to argue with his mother not to be harsh with step wife and her children. Whatever is the reality accept it. But now I am unable to understand who could be the real culprit?

This has happened long back of more than 30 years and this is assigned to me as a final year project. Patibabu, I am not understanding from where to start and whom to suspect? This case is given as final year project to toppers from last 5 years. Unfortunately no one have given a Clear picture about it. Every topper has given up accepted defeat and submitted the report as Rajendra Ghoshal family is mentally unstable. But my mind is not willing to give the same report and accept the matter whatever written in case records. 

Bondita narrated the case and looks very confused. Anirudh got some idea while hearing her narration.

He came near her and started massaging her head and told : " Bondita, . Law course will only teach you about laws but it doesn't give you how to come up with the idea of investigation. It is you who should start implementing it. Don't get confused. As you are going to practice law very soon first understand the major thing: "Whatever you see and perceive may not be the truth all the time. Whatever happens will not be seen. (Jo dikhta hai aur jo sochta hai woh hamesha sach nahi hota, aur jo hota hai woh kisi ko nahi dikhta hai.)

Remember this major point for your lifetime. You are thinking that everything seems to be dead ends, but I can see that there are some loop holes in it. Check the FIR of case, investigate Whatever the problems Rajendra Ghoshal and his sisters could have faced. 

Everyone around them might be thinking that he is an aggressive man but you see Bondita, he might have faced lot of troubles from childhood. His mother getting humiliated in sasural, his father, grandparents negligence, his step mother rude behaviour, etc, etc . Upendra Ghoshal might be genuine but we may not be sure that if he is really a honorable person from heart. As he is the eldest son naturally he got more attention and he might not have struggled like his younger brother. So there are ample chances to project himself as mahaan person. Also check why Rajendra Ghoshal rejected his elder brother's help? 

Why entire family has committed suicide? There could be a link you will definitely find loop hole once you start investigating it.'

Bondita: Patibabu, one more thing., the case was reopened earlier for 3 times by different police officers but everyone have failed. Third police officer also committed suicide after closing the case. He also jumped from high building of Commissionerate office like Rajendra sisters.  

Anirudh's eyes got widened and asked her to be very careful and also asked about the details of her Dean who alloted the case. He decided to know why he handover the typical case to Bondita. He hold her hand tightly and said that until you find a loophole in case change your identity and do investigation. Also inform me where you are from time to time. She nodded as acceptance. 

He embraced her and motivated her not to lose courage for people's taunts but answer them with your splendid performance in studies so that in upcoming generation, every parent every student or teenager should give importance in teens rather than focusing on marriage , married life, and all nonsense stuff. We should set an example as best husband and wife breaking stereotypes. She nodded happily, felt that all her problems are solved. 

Anirudh in thoughts: I want you to take up this ever challenging case but at the same time also worried for you, first of all I should check your Dean intention and thinking of what to do. 

Note: This is part 36 of my FF. I really don't know if law students will be allotted any case to investigate and  submit as final year project work in that era, please take it as my creative liberty. Sorry.  I am planning to bring one sensitive topic through this case in upcoming chapters. I promise that it won't be violent and abusive. But it is prevalent in society, cheaters do take advantage of common people and women through this ___________method. So that's why I want to represent in my upcoming chapters. Please read this  FF in your free time and let me know your views. Thankyou 🙏

Edited by mprvn36 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail

More and more friends

mprvn36 thumbnail

Some other friends...

mprvn36 thumbnail

To all the other friends,.. extremely sorry if I miss anyone..🤗

mprvn36 thumbnail
Thank you friend, good to see you after a long time🤗

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Update.

Loved That Anirudhi Is There Guiding Bondita.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Nice Update.

Loved That Anirudhi Is There Guiding Bondita.

Thank you friend, 😳by the way may i know your name

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was very interesting! ❤️

Anirudh pacifying Bondita and guiding her  Just touches my heart!

And the case's definition, literally a very mysterious one! 

Your story is getting very interesting! 👏

mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

It was very interesting! ❤️

Anirudh pacifying Bondita and guiding her  Just touches my heart!

And the case's definition, literally a very mysterious one! 

Your story is getting very interesting! 👏

Thankyou Tinnie, 🤗 yes a mysterious case I have planned 🤪writing it and will update ASAP.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Thank you friend, 😳by the way may i know your name

Sure Its Nicita 

What's Your Name?