On an evening in Roma: new rudhita story

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi everyone🤗

I'm writing a new Rudi story...😳

Edit- arre me toh link dena hi bhool gayisorry!!!

Link- 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/293021946-on-an-evening-in-roma

I just updated the second chapter...if anyone is interested go and read it, and please please 🙏 tell me how it is☺️

----------   

If you want to give the link from IF, it is fine. But according to  IF COC Rules, you cannot post links of your Wattpad in IF posts. Please note this point. 

Edited by castlebones - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hello T.. How are you dear?❤️

Honestly saying, I took a break from BB coz mangu ne jo Zakhm diya hai na serial ka kachra karke, wo abhi taza hai.. that's why best for me is out of sight out of mind.. But you can DM me the link.. I'll definitely read later.. waise bhi mei Wattpad pe jati rehti hu..❤️🥀

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Hello T.. How are you dear?❤️

Honestly saying, I took a break from BB coz mangu ne jo Zakhm diya hai na serial ka kachra karke, wo abhi taza hai.. that's why best for me is out of sight out of mind.. But you can DM me the link.. I'll definitely read later.. waise bhi mei Wattpad pe jati rehti hu..❤️🥀

SHRABU!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

meri behen kasi he tu??i really really missed you😭😭

I know what you meanusi kachre ko thik karne ki kosish kar raha hu in my own way...

Trust me when I say this i was going to dedicate this story to you and your love for bangla songs😆 because I'm planning to use a lot of Rabindra Sangeet's and folk songs...

also i still watch your vm's, they inspired me to write more☺️

Here's the link- 

https://www.wattpad.com/1194594068?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_published&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=FarhaIslam5&wp_originator=nTzyKr%2B7TF9utgCCDVy3t87XqKP9raGM0nDDVh6UKV1vMEOVReNolvW4MyMfLDMkXG%2Bl9jQnkih4wU16w3TjJHdPaKHEfCE7LN2G9lwncgoKgRGmS2EWJpcOXaeMWZLE

Waqt mile toh padke batana Kasi he...😘