beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaNSJvLM72u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Navya Naveli Nanda on Instagram: โ€œ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโ€

Text

Navya Naveli Nanda poses with Shweta and Jaya Bachchan in new viral pic- See Sharing the photo, Shweta wrote, โ€œYou, Me & Dupree.โ€ In no time, the picture went viral and fans started commenting on it. One of them wrote, โ€œFab picture .. all of you looking lovely.โ€ A number of people have dropped hearts under the post.

Meanwhile, according to rumours, โ€˜Bunty Aur Babli 2โ€™ actor Siddhant Chaturvedi has been dating Navya Nanda. Both of them are said to be in a serious relationship. Although the relationship rumours have yet to be substantiated. However, everyone is aware that relationship matters are frequently revealed only through rumours.

Edited by beena_jon - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think Navya is attractive. She doesn't have that stereotypical look - colored, poker straight hair, skinny, lightened skin etc. She seems quietly confident.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kar08

I think Navya is attractive. She doesn't have that stereotypical look - colored, poker straight hair, skinny, lightened skin etc. She seems quietly confident.

Ya..I would like these kind of nepo kids to enter BW if that's gonna be the norm..not clones 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

All dressed up with nowhere to go? Unless theyโ€™re going to the parliament with Jaya dadi

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: niyati13

Ya..I would like these kind of nepo kids to enter BW if that's gonna be the norm..not clones 

+1

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Navya Is very pretty and has got very expressive eyes and smile !! she looks much better than all current nepo kids. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

All dressed up with nowhere to go? Unless theyโ€™re going to the parliament with Jaya dadi

Kalyan jewellers ke liye gift photo.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

News says they are going to attend Anmol Ambani pre weddding ceremony,,,,,,

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No offense, But Navya is dressed like a prostitute. ๐Ÿคข

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Navya Is very pretty and has got very expressive eyes and smile !! she looks much better than all current nepo kids. 

yes she definitely looks better than ananya janhvi alia