Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

I wonder why shiva and dev get into a conflict.. ..kuch achaa dedo pleaseee...anyways dev is going on leave.. some special scene ,something to remember him by..😆..maybe a punch on the face shiva gives when he gives YouTube gyan on how to love and trust your wife..

Isse zyada hypocrite kya hi hoga 😆

Iske liye ek nahi 4-5 punch toh bante hai

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hi Vani🤗 how are you?

Yes unfortunately, Krish- Kirti are a couple and their screen space is increasing day by day. They confessed, kissed, hugged and in today’s episode they went went on a restaurant date, Rishita catches Krish but doesn’t see the girl🙄

Their love story came out of the blue, still don’t know what made Kirti fall for Krish, all along she was making fun of their social status. She still calls him gareeb samosa. Also Dhara abd Rishita are suspicious of Krish’s activities but they are yet to catch him red handed. 
Krish has been lying through his teeth, stole money for the date from Dhara and has been misleading both the Bhabis. I don’t want Raavi to get sucked into this as is Shiva and Suman can’t wait to blame her for every kaand that’s happening in Pandya Niwas.

Let’s see if there is an end to Krish- Kirti love story soon, atleast I want Janu to catch them and teach them both a lesson, 

Hello Prema 🤗 am good.. how are you ? 

Away from PS world for 10 days now .. I feel so good about myself as if am getting rid of an addiction 🥳did not peek into  scenes on insta too though they were on my face in Instagram feed  😃.. 

@ Bold - this is surely a huge kaand in making 😡.. This Krish is nowhere the goofy Krish we were introduced to at the beginning of the show. 

Heck no one is the awesome characters they were though . Everyone got butchered badly . 

@ Italic - I agree for suman , If anyone sneezes in Pandya pariwar, Raavi is responsible for it . She must have conspired to bring cold virus home and affect the mahaan pandya family .. 

I don't even want to imagine how bad Shiva is butchered to humiliate Raavi along with his mom post the hospital kaand . My imagination is only going to tarnish the best version of Shiva from wedding track , haveli and pre- mandir kaand in my head. He made sense till kawad Yatra kaand and even may be till Disha was introduced . 

The Shiva from Disha introduction onwards is a dhabba , an imposter of the original ( Actually the writers could do this , like how older Ekta shows used to bring in this imposter who looks like hero and how heroine saves herself and family and brings back the original hero - Chaubeys could do that too .. say this is nakli doppelganger Shiva and may be let bhabhi MAA bring the original Wala - beacuse of course bhabhi MAA is the heroine and mahaan . Raavi , who ? ) 

Anyways sorry for divulging and writing an essay 😃

PS :  I see storm Wala news for different parts of US these days. I hope you are all well and safe . 😊

Edited by firsttimehere - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

I want to see the end of Krish- Kirti love story.

Their story is no way near appealing. We don’t even what made Kirti fall for him. Krish atleast was attracted to her with his Ishqwala love BGM from the beginning.

This is not the same Krish  who started put in the show. He has become an annoying, lying and insensitive jerk who won’t hesitate to get things done his way and in the process make others look like a fool.

I would rather watch DevTa scenes than this crap. Today they had too much screen space. And to think they both are not even adults and yet to finish education still start their love story is appalling😔

I don’t want Dhara or Rishita to find out first because both will protect him, want Janu to find him first😡 He already calls Janu his honewaale sasur, zaroor peetnewaala hai.

As for Kirti she is going to make him go bankrupt. If Suman feels Rishita and Raavi destroyed their peace wait till Kirti comes she will break the family. That’s when Suman will know Rishita and Raavi’s importance. 
Gareeb Samosa 🤮

I want him to be thrown out of the house..didn't that happen in og?..and give us a break from them atkeast fir a month..or until they grow up..🤔

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Hello Prema 🤗 am good.. how are you ? 

Away from PS world for 10 days now .. I feel so good about myself as if am getting rid of an addiction 🥳did not peek into  scenes on insta too though they were on my face in Instagram feed  😃.. 

@ Bold - this is surely a huge kaand in making 😡.. This Krish is nowhere the goofy Krish we were introduced to at the beginning of the show. 

Heck no one is the awesome characters they were though . Everyone got butchered badly . 

@ Italic - I agree for suman , If anyone sneezes in Pandya pariwar, Raavi is responsible for it . She must have conspired to bring cold virus home and affect the mahaan pandya family .. 

I don't even want to imagine how bad Shiva is butchered to humiliate Raavi along with his mom post the hospital kaand . My imagination is only going to tarnish the best version of Shiva from wedding track , haveli and pre- mandir kaand in my head. He made sense till kawad Yatra kaand and even may be till Disha was introduced . 

The Shiva from Disha introduction onwards is a dhabba , an imposter of the original ( Actually the writers could do this , like how older Ekta shows used to bring in this imposter who looks like hero and how heroine saves herself and family and brings back the original hero - Chaubeys could do that too .. say this is nakli doppelganger Shiva and may be let bhabhi MAA bring the original Wala - beacuse of course bhabhi MAA is the heroine and mahaan . Raavi , who ? ) 

Anyways sorry for divulging and writing an essay 😃

PS :  I see storm Wala news for different parts of US these days. I hope you are all well and safe . 😊

Vani, like reading essays, no need to apologize. I agree with every word you said. 
Don’t think I will be able to accept Shiva anymore.want to keep rooting for Raavi but they are making her a girl who is lacking self-respect, who will do anything to get her love.

Kind of still watching the show for the  actors and supporting them. 

As for the storm system, it’s in the South eastern part of the United States and I live up North, so we are safe for now. I can’t wait for spring to come soon in another 5 weeks😃

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Koi kaand hua? Unfollow/ block .. kuchch bhi? 

Bithchchoo gang still unaware of Motabhai’s stress free nimboopani badla? 
Current track in offscreen drama has more potential than onscreen annadata creations! 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spdp

Current track in offscreen drama has more potential than onscreen annadata creations! 

We areeee waitiiiiing.... 

Palkein bicha ke🤣

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spdp

I agree.. Offscreen kaands are more interesting than onscreen kaands😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Isse zyada hypocrite kya hi hoga 😆

Iske liye ek nahi 4-5 punch toh bante hai

Who is not a hypocrite in that family ..😆 🤷‍♀️

Dhara saying zabardasthi se pyar nahi kar sakti.. only zabardasthi shaadi allowed.. 😎

Shiva saying he wants sache ehsaas..but he simply can't trust her sache ehsaas when she tells that to him..🤷‍♀️

Suman saying blah blah blah today for the work Dhara has to do becz the other two bahus are selfish..yea..actually ravi is lucky to be allowed to work her ass off to not let her nalayaks starve 🤡

Dev..yea..the baap of kaandhs..advising biwi on how to lead a kaand free way.🤷‍♀️

Rishitha..the flipster...hypocrisy is the magical power she gets while flipping 🤪

Krish..the idiot..doesn't have any personal achievements to make him better..but has a long tongue to make insensitive comments about others who actually works or has done things that one can be proud of..🤡

I dnt want to write on gombi or ravi..First I dnt think ravi is a hypocrite..and she is not a pandya anyways at the moment..and gombi..him beating up shiva after the divorce scene was very much his hypocrisy..where was this anger when Dev ditched ravi at the altar..🤪..but since shiva is in my bad books at the moment I am forgiving gombi for that..the idiot deserved it by seeing his current harkathein..😵

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

As  per sbb segment Raavi will not be able to prove her innocence. This is getting repetitive and boring. What was the point of showing her leaving pandya niwas then? She will be back to pandya niwas again and her humiliation will continue