Will Jasrik happen or not

Swarya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I have been waiting for a proper Jasrik track. But now I feel that there is no plan to unite Jasrik. Should I keep hoping or should I move on?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail

Even i feel so. Right now they are using Amrik to keep Jasmin in Virk house and do drama that's it. 

The way J is obsessed with Fatejo , i feel once she sees Fatejo officially dating she will once again start her being Cheated jaap and go tailing Fateh. 

May be after Fatejo marriage Jasrik will start coz then Jasmin will have no choice but to accept Amrik. 

Swarya thumbnail

Thanks for replying. I am losing hope. I was thinking that it would be a good story but now I am disappointed. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

Thanks for replying. I am losing hope. I was thinking that it would be a good story but now I am disappointed. 

Inko TFJ triangle se foorsat nahi yaar. F being ML,  T and J ko iske aas pas hi ghumayenge. J with Amrik means J will be sidelined as they don't seem to be in mood of two couple story . With Tejang they did experiment for two couple JaFa and Tejang . But it failed miserably and TRP went low so they won't go Fatejo and Jasrik for time being. They will just make Tejo Fateh and Jasmin do ringa ringa roses ðŸ¤¢

Swarya thumbnail

I honestly don't think that will work either. I mean, they are dragging this for way too long. Everyone knows FaTejo is the endgame. So there's no element of surprise there. At this point, I feel that keeping Jasmine negative will not help the trps anymore. It's like Swaragini. Ragini was meant to be grey shaded but they made her pure villain because it gave them trps. But after a point, everyone was just bored and they turned her positive overnight😆

ShanUlas thumbnail

I honestly don't think that will work either. I mean, they are dragging this for way too long. Everyone knows FaTejo is the endgame. So there's no element of surprise there. At this point, I feel that keeping Jasmine negative will not help the trps anymore. It's like Swaragini. Ragini was meant to be grey shaded but they made her pure villain because it gave them trps. But after a point, everyone was just bored and they turned her positive overnight😆

But even her overnight  postivity did not bring trp and show closed😆

Here they will sure take swaragini way sooner or later. But before that they will squeez every drop of trp they can from this TFJ merry go round.

Swarya thumbnail

Yes. But, I am hoping J's redemption will be handled in a better way. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Yes. But, I am hoping J's redemption will be handled in a better way. 

Let's see . Makers ka bharosa nahi.

At least it should be better then one slap redemption of Angad🤣. 

Pata chala Tejo ne ek aur chata mara and achaanak Jasso ki sari band indriyan khool gayi.😔

Swarya thumbnail

Tejo has long beautiful fingers. So maybe her hands are more powerful ðŸ¤£

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It’s time to end the show. There are no future angles or possibilities that I am interested in. Its clearly over