TS - True Happiness (Part 2 on Pg 2)

Anonymmus thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi, this is my first time posting my thoughts on how I wish Raya could have been. I hope you enjoy reading this and suggestions are always welcomed ❤️.... Anyways There is another part to this, which I'll post by Tuesday. For now, enjoy😃

It was a normal day at the Kapoor Mansion, Ram had left for work in the morning along with Priya, Akki and Shivi have gone on a mini vacation to spend time with each other, and last but not the least, Vedika, Nandini and Mamiji planning their many ways to break Ram and Priya’s growing relationship, however it tends to flop many a times. Ram, for quite some time, has realized his love for his wife, it is becoming difficult for him not to express it, he wishes to hold her hand,hug her freely, be able to look in her eyes without hesitation, but he knows he has to tread carefully with her. Priya returned early as her classes got over soon, while Ram returned only by 11:30 which now has become a usual, rather than his 3am. He finds Priya waiting for him, which always manages to bring a smile on his face, his Priya waiting to eat with him. But she looked perplexed for some reason. He wanted to know the reason behind her confused face. “Priya, all okay?” Ram asked with concern Priya startled as she heard him, “Mr. Kapoor, I didn’t see you coming in. Well, why don’t u freshen and I’ll serve us dinner, then we can talk.” she said giving a small smile. He nodded and rushed to their room think what she wanted to talk abt.  He freshens up wearing a light blue kurta, and headed towards the dining hall, where he saw Priya, who has kept his food, and muttering something to herself. “Is Priya nervous?Wow, that’s new, I wonder what she is gonna say. Or wait… did I do something stupid again?” all his thoughts made him even more nervous. He sat down beside her, waiting eagerly for her to speak. “Mr. Kapoor, I actually, umm… I wanted to ask you something. I mean, Can I ask you something?” she said, her voice trailing off. “Of course Priya, you can ask me anything, you don’t have to ask for my permission” he said, “Well, uhh….. the college where I am teaching is hosting a annual celebration, and usually I go with Sara di or Akki, but Ithought umm… this time, maybe you..” she started stammering again, Ram was elated that she wanted him to go with her, but he also wanted her to ask it fully, “Go on Priya…” she pauses and continues, “I just thought that maybe this time I could go with you, I mean if you want to, only If you are free, or if your are busy then it’s fine.”. Ram smiled seeing his wife being nervous, it is always him who goes all awkward but now seeing her state made his heart flutter. “Priya, I would love to go with you.” He said with a grin. Isn’t it ironical, it is him who would stammer and she would be confident but now it’s the opposite, he replied without any hesitation. “Really?! Thanks”, Priya gleamed. Ram chuckled at his wife being cute. It was quite late now, and they headed to the bed to have a good sleep for tomorrow for which both were excited but none showed it.But what they didn’t know that Vedika had heard it all, all now she has to do is come up with a plan to stall Ram, making sure he doesn’t go to that Party with Priya, leaving her dejected. The next day, Ram and Priya get ready for their work, Priya turns around to take her handbag sees Ram humming a song chirpily, “He is usually happy for no reason, but he looks extra happy today” she thought. “Mr. Kapoor, I cant help but notice you happy mood today, care to share?” she asked, he looked at her flustered, “Well, it is the first time my wife asked me to accompany her somewhere by herself, so…” Priya shook her head,“Uh huh…” she said, “I mean… It’s a nice day, pleasant weather, you know… By the way, you didn’t tell me when is it?” Ram asked diverting the topic. “Oh, it starts by 6pm, also will you come here and we’ll go together or shall we meet there itself?” Priya asked, “I’ll be home by 4:30, so we can go together and moreover we go together it’ll be less of air pollution, am I right Mrs.Kapoor?” he smirked. She just shook her head laughing. Priya and ram came home together around 4:30, and started to get ready for the party. While Ram got ready fast surprisingly, he told Priya that he’ll be waiting down for her. Priya later comes out wearing a beautiful violet saree with gold border hugging her curves beautifully. She wore her mangalsutra and nothing much with a simple earring to match. She didn’t do much make up and kept her hair open just the way he likes it, looking pretty as ever. She opened her drawer to take her watch, her eyes fell on the two small boxes kept aside,she smiled remembering the day Ram had gifted it to her.

_FLASHBACK_

It was the night after the valentine’s day party. Ram and Priya lied down on their bed, Ram feeling guilty about the kachori incident and Priya keeps her silence.Ram unable to handle the tension, spoke “Priya, I am genuinely sorry, I didn’t know.If I had I would have never done that.” Priya turned to look at him, “Mr. Kapoor,you don’t have to be sorry, I know that Sandy was the one who told you. She was a child when all of this happened, she never knew what it actually meant. It is fine. I am not angry or upset.” she said. Ram held her hand and said, “why are you so nice Priya, I want to make it up to you, also the day is not over yet, I have another surprise” he got up and walked to his coat, he came back with two small boxes in his hand. “Mr. Kapoor, I am really okay, there is no need for you to do all this. I understand that you are feeling guilty. Let me tell you, the kachoris have always reminded me of bad memories, but I heard from Adi, how much efforts you made into bringing me that just because you thought it was my favourite. And the fact the you made efforts is more than enough for me. And maybe, the kachoris aren’t so bad at all, sometimes a good memory can overshadow a bad one.” She reassured him; Ram smiled thinking how understanding she is. “Okay Priya, but that doesn’t mean I can’t give you this.”  He handed her the box and she opened it. Both had beautiful bracelets, one with small flowers, something engraved under and the other was just plain with an engraving, The engraving was ‘Love, Trust, Forever’. “two of them for me?” asked a curious Priya. “No no, these are promise bands. The flower one for you and the plain one for me.” Ram said, she had to agree it looked beautiful. “wait… firstly, what is a promise band? Secondly,why did you give me yours? And thirdly, do you want me to wear mine now?” Ram chuckled at her questions. “Okay okay too many questions at a time, promise bands are something similar to vows,you know, it just promises made by the other and the band to remind us of them, Priya, these past few days had been overwhelming, and you are mad at me for not trusting you. So, when you have forgiven me wholeheartedly and believe in me again, I want to make you wear this band and you to make me wear mine. No pressure, you do it when you are ready, till then, I’ll wait.” Priya smiled and nodded her head. Ram was happy that she had at least accepted his gift, now he just has to be patient. Both slept with a smile on their face. Maybe Valentine’s day wasn’t that bad at all.

Priya took the boxes and kept it inside her bag. She has somewhat acknowledged her feelings for him. She knows love it is still out of reach but she cares for him, she wants him to be happy, his pain makes her cry, he has become one of her priorities now, his support, his attention though she might not ask for it,she longs for it. There is a mystical connection and she likes it. And now she has forgiven him and trusts him again. Ready to wear the bracelet, but maybe after the party. Meanwhile Ram waiting downstairs, meets Vedika. “Ram, it has been a long time since we have gone out for coffee as friends, you know just us hanging out like the old times, what say, you look free now?” Vedika asked with puppy eyes, “Vedika I am sorry but I am going out now.” Vedika getting irritated,“Come one Ram, don’t be a spoil sport now, I really wanna spend time, and you are saying no to me, the Ram I know never did” She held his hand pouting, “Vedika I get it, maybe we could do it some other day, But right now I can’t and moreover the Ram you knew wasn’t married but now he is and his wife is his priority. Vedika come on, didn’t you say you’ll help me win her, now, this is my chance to show how much I care for her. So please, let’s have this coffee later.” Vedika just smiled at him and left cursing under her breath. Just then Priya descended down the stairs, and Ram stopped breathing. She looked angelic to him, so simple yet she radiated. He was checking her out openly. Priya looked at him confused to why he is staring at her weirdly. “Mr. Kapoor, is everything fine?Why are you looking at me like that?” She shook him a bit to bring him out of his reverie. “well, it is not my mistake that my wife looks like this, god Priya! You look wow… really wow” Priya looked down with a small blush. “You don’t look so bad yourself Mr. Kapoor” She said with a smirk, “Did you actually compliment me? You know what Before you change your mind, I’ll take that.” He said smiling. They reach the party, which is grandly decorated looking resplendent. Priya enters the hall, just as her two colleagues rush to her. Geetha of the colleagues smiled widely and hugged her, “So you decided to show up, looking oh so ravishing” Varun, the math professor said and hugged her and this did not go well with Ram seeing some other guy who she has never mentioned about hugging her. Ram immediately intervened and said, “Hi, I am Ram Kapoor, Priya’s husband”offering his hand, Varun laughed and shook his hand, “So finally, we get to meet Mr. Kapoor that you keep talking about fondly” hearing that Ram’s possessiveness simmered down and is amused, he looks at Priya who is giving a deadly glare toVarun. “Fondly uh, tell me more about it, and you can call me Ram” He said giving a cheeky smile. While Priya embarrassingly looked elsewhere. They settled down in their table. As the evening went on, Ram realized that thought Priya maybe strict, but she is a good teacher by heart, and was proud to be her husband. As they met few other colleagues and the headmaster, Ram proudly said that he was Priya’s husband, while she was awed by his pride. The music had started and few couples dancing. Ram looked at Priya wanting to ask her, but hesitated thinking she might say no, finally, mustering up the courage he asked, Priya said yes astonishing him. He took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. The song All of Me by John Legend started playing, as Ram gently placed her hand on his shoulder and slid his hand on her waist. They swayed to music not giving a care to the world, everything forgotten.  They came out of their trance as people started clapping, many people came and complimented the couple, Priya blushed hearing them while Ram was gleeful.  But soon the party started to get boring for both of them, “It is amazing that I stayed up this much, usually I leave before the dance” Priya said to cut the silence between them, “Oh… Priya, what say, you wanna ditch? I wanna take you somewhere.” Ram said hoping she would agree. “Mr.Kapoor…” Ram cut in between and said, “Don’t think too much and just do it,just tonight, let go all of your stress, you tension, your boundaries, just be free tonight, I wanna to see the Priya behind all that tough shell of hers, please.” Priya thought for a while and said, “Okay then, lets ditch, anyways I am bored here” Ram was happy and took her hand,they silently left the party, while she said bye to Varun and Geetha. They sitin their car and Ram starts it, Priya sits silently looking outside with a smile, she loves how they have progressed so much, there was time when they thought marrying each other would be the last thing they would do on Earth, but fate had some other plans and had them married. Two strangers married for the sake of their family, and now slowly started caring for each other, laughed together,cried together, do anything to make the other happy. “you it has been so long since I came to this beach, it reminds of many bittersweet memories, but I remember what you said, sometimes a good memory overshadows a bad one. And today I want to make so many good memories with you that whenever I think of this place, it’ll remind of us.” Priya was overwhelmed and she nodded her head agreeing. Ram was about get down, Priya stopped him, Ram gave a questioning look,she said, “Mr. Kapoor before we do this, I wanna give you something.” Ram was surprised and asked her what it is. “Close your eyes and extend you hand” she said, Ram laughed, “Priya I thought you don’t like this cheesy close you eyes and I’ll give a gift thing” Priya looked at him with a blank expression, “Okay okay, I’ll close my eyes” Ram said, a little afraid of his wife. She took out the promise bands, and she clasped the bracelet around his wrist, “I promise to stand by you, and trust you. There will be times when things may seem rough but we’ll get through it as we have always”. Ram opened his eyes, looked at her,overflowed with emotions, tears glistening his eyes, “Thank you Priya, Thank you for forgiving me, Thank you for trusting me, I promise I’ll try my 1000% best,yes 1000, to not let you down and be there for you.” He said gleaming. Priya extended her hand, and gave him the other bracelet. Ram happily made her wear it. “Mr. Kapoor I am so happy now that I am allowing you to use any of the coupon again, but any one only uh” Priya said, Ram narrowed his eyebrows, “Priya, did you drink something from the party? Please don’t tell me you are drunk, although I like Drunk Priya, but I really hope you are in your senses now” Priya frowned,“No, I am not drunk. As I said I am just happy, but if you don’t want it it’s fine” Ram cut her, “ahh… no no… I will happily use it. I wanna use this one, whatever I want again and tonight is my night, we’ll do what I want” he said waving the coupon merrily. “Okay then.” Priya said. Ram got down and rushed to Priya’s side opening the door like a gentleman. Priya smiled as she found her true happiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cute❤️

They are soo sweet 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful ❤️

I wish this should’ve shown in d show 

Priya is righteous and selfless but stubborn and cold

Makers r just showing crap they r not utilising nakul and disha’s talent 

As usual it is becoming another ekta Kapoor rotuine serial(male lead will be spineless and foolish , female lead will be a mahaan and doormat,vamps will be living with more respect and trust than d female lead)

And d most disgusting thing in dis serial is vedika (a married women) pining for another married man(ram) when she herself left him and married for luxury and now again wants him back for d same or just becoz he is moving on from her 

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Very very beautiful! Just the way the characters are. ❤️Honestly if they did not mess up with so many negative characters and plot this is how the story would have progressed. Simple, sweet and real.

I wish the CV’s would handle the negative plots the way you did, where the leads are smart and know where to draw the line. 

please continue writing waiting for the second part.. the night to unfold 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

It's these ffs that gives us hope of better times and keep us in love with RaYa. This was beautiful. 

Thank you for writing it. 

Monaparekh12 thumbnail

Awesome update wish we could see in serial also continue soon 

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Your little story gave a lot of happiness, thank you) I wonder what will happen next?..

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely. I am looking forward to more of your stories.

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

This was very beautiful. 

Anonymmus thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hii... So this is Part 2, Thank you so much for the love you guys have given for the previous one, I am really overwhelmed as this is my first time.❤️ I hope you guys enjoy reading this part too....

Ram held her hand and took her a to a clothing shop nearby, Priya was confused, “Mr.Kapoor, why do you want buy clothes now?”, Ram replied, “Do you really wanna walk in beach with a saree, I thought you might be uncomfortable, also even I don’t wannabe in my formals. So, I thought why not a change of clothes. Moreover, you should know, you look drop dead gorgeous in that saree, I don’t want any other men looking at you” he whispered that last line sending a chill to her spine.She was shocked. “Are you teasing me?” she asked. “Priya madam, it’s called a compliment and you take it with a smile. Okay?” Priya just nodded and gave a small smile while she could feel the heat up her cheeks which was daring to turn red. Priya choose a simple yet elegant blue dress with buttons making her look chic, while Ram wore an orange semi-formal sleeves rolled up to his elbow. Priya offered to pay for her dress, but Ram waved the coupon making Priya roll her eyes, he laughed silently for his victory. He put the saree and the formals in a bag and kept it in the car. The were walking on the beach barefooted,enjoying the breeze and the cool sand. Priya looked at him, he had closed his eyes trying to think about something, “Mr. Kapoor, if you don’t mind, and only if you are comfortable, you could share with me why this beach has given you bittersweet memories?”, Ram opened his eyes, he was happy on the inside that Priya wanted to know, she asked him, “Well, it is your right to ask me Priya, you don’t have to hesitate. I used to come here with dad and mom when I was small,and then when my mom passed away, I came with my dad alone, every year on her birthday, we used to come here and light a lantern and release it. I never told anyone this, not even my friends or my family. And after dad left, I stopped coming here altogether. And now I wanted to share this night with you. Today is my mom’s birthday Priya, so If you don’t mind, will you light a lantern with me?” Priya’s eyes filled with tears for her husband who has endured the loss of people he loved, it is very rare that he ever talks about his dad and mom. “I would be honored, Mr. Kapoor, I am happy that you shared this with me. I am very sure if she were here, she would have been the very proud of you.” Priya said with a smile, Ram’s eyes twinkled hearing that. “Thank you Priya, wait here, I’ll bring the lanterns” saying so he left hurriedly, while Priya stood there looking at the sea. He came back few minutes later with two paper lanterns and a black marker. Priya looked at him, thinking why he had a marker on his hand. “So, me and my dad we used to write a small letter to mom and release it, well, it is used to be more like a wish. That’s why I got the marker.” Priya took a lantern and started writing something, she wouldn’t show it to Ram yet, I hope you always bless us and keep Mr. Kapoor happy. It is a loss that I didn’t get to meet you. But you will always stay in our hearts. Priya wrote, Ram had written, I miss you a lot. But the void I had is being slowly filled by the woman I love, Priya. I hope she always remains happy. I wish you were here to see her. Ram also didn’t want to show his to Priya. They both lit the lantern and released it in the sky. The lanterns flew encircling the other, drifted in the night sky. They started walking again and noticed a small carnival going on. Ram urged Priya to come and check it out. Priya reluctantly agreed, as she didn’t want to go somewhere with music and crowd. Ram dragged Priya inside, The carnival looked bright and colorful decorated with lights and different shiny objects, people laughing, dancing to music made it look jovial, this reminded Priya of Ram’s nature, the gleeful man, her husband, she turned to look at him who is smiling, which automatically made her smile too. Ram took her to a small game stall, where they had to throw rings to win a gift. Priya refused to play, but Ram played although was unable to win anything, his targets were off course, Priya laughed at this, Ram grumpily said, “You keep laughing, the only reason you said no because even you can’t win.” He had challenged her now, the fire within her grew, she wont back down, “excuse me? I can’t uh… Please. I will try too.” Priya said determined to prove him wrong. Ram satisfied internally to make Priya participate. “okay Mr. Kapoor tell me, what do you want? Do you want that weird looking rubber duck? Or that weird looking car toy?” she asked smirking. “No,I want that small heart shaped pillow” Priya looked at him, “If you can’t its fine” he said, “I can.” Priya replied. She was right, she won, she happily gave him that heart pillow, proudly flaunting her throwing skills. She slowly started to let go, free herself. “Mr. Kapoor lets try some other game, I wanna beat you in that too” Priya chuckled. “Yeah yeah, let’s see, I wasn’t good at this one,Next one I might win.” Ram said. “Priya if you just be like this, I don’t mind losing at all, I will do anything to keep you smiling like that” Ram thought to himself. They played shooting the balloon, mini basketball, and so much more. This was the most fun both had in a very long time. Priya won many, but Ram too managed to win a few, only when Priya let him. Priya let Ram eat any food he wanted provided the next few days he wouldn’t touch or hell, go near any junk food at all. He made Priya eat them too, skeptical at first, but she gave in. They had popcorn, cotton candy, ice creams… Ram spotted a photo booth and wanted to capture this memorable night. He nudged Priya, “Why don’t we take photo in that booth, come on, it’ll be fun…” Priya declined, but Ram being adamant,took out his coupon, he knew Priya will not agree so he had to, just one night. Priya groaned and followed him to the booth. She wanted to take picture too,this was a memorable night for her too, she decided that she’ll wholeheartedly take part. The sat inside, Ram wrapped his arm around Priya, and she let him.They made silly faces, cute faces, and their photos turned out to be amazing,anyone looking at the photos anyone can easily say that they both are in love. The last photo was the most special one. Ram had made a stupid joke, for which Priya laughed so much while Ram looked at her lovingly and the camera captured this beautiful moment. They decided that they will keep one of those photos on the frame near their bed next to their marriage picture, Ram secretly made an extra copy of the last one, so that he can keep this in his office. “If only Priya was like this all the time, let down her guards, be open, ever smiling” he thought. Suddenly it started raining, Priya rushed inside a shelter, Ram stood there enjoying the rain, “Mr. Kapoor!!! What are you doing? You will get sick, come here this instant” Shouted a distressed Priya, but Ram didn’t listen to her. She was getting angrier by the moment. Ram knew she will not come out to him if he had asked, so he had to make her. He suddenly whined, making sounds as if in pain, holding his leg. Priya looked at him and rushed to help him, Ram pleased with his acting, laughed at her. Priya understood what he was up to, frustrated, she turned around to leave. But not so soon, Ram caught her wrist and pulled her closer, she hit his chest unable to process what was happening. He slid both his across her waist while her hands rested on his shoulder for support. He hugged her, “Thank you Priya, for making this night very special.” He snuggled. Priya’s anger subsided, she replied, “No, thank you Ram, giving me this night.” She hugged him even tighter. Ram initially at shock, to see her reciprocate and hearing her saying his first name. He moved a little back, but still in each other’s embrace, made her look at him. “My name never sounded so beautiful. Say it again Priya.” He said. Priya blushed, “Ram” she said obeying him. “please don’t go back to Mr. Kapoor, I like it when you say my name.” Ram pleaded. Priya was uncertain to say anything, she spoke up, “well, it is going be difficult because I am so used to calling you like that. And moreover, everyone knows I call you Mr.Kapoor, and now if I suddenly call you Ram, won’t it be weird?” Ram sighed, and then rested his forehead on hers, and said, “I understand. You call me Ram when it’s just both us, when everyone else is present, you call me Mr. Kapoor. And the day you feel comfortable, you call me Ram in front of all. For now, I am happy. Truly Happy.” He grinned. They both looked at each other intensely, his blue green eyes bore into her brown ones, so close to each other just centimeters apart, drenched wet in rain making everything romantic, approaching closer and closer, their nose touched. Unfortunately, a voice broke their moment.“Pri di? Ram jiju?” Priya startled by the voiced pushed ram away from her, it was Maitreyi and Neeraj under an umbrella. Ram faced immediately turned to afrown looked at him, and Neeraj was also not happy looking at the scene before. Priya never dared to indulge in hugging in public before, what changed, was his thoughts. “What are you both doing here?” an embarrassed Priya asked before they could say anything looking anywhere trying to avoid Ram’s eyes. “Well, we thought we’d take a walk, never thought I’ll find you here with jiju” She replied. Ram scooted next to Priya and held her hand to calm her down, if only he knew it increased her nervousness even more. “we also thought we’d take walk,after all it was a pleasant day today but didn’t expect this rain. Anyways, it did us some good.” Ram said cheekily and winked at her. Priya glared at him and said, “Umm… you guys continue, we have to leave now. Enjoy” before they could reply anything, Priya had pulled Ram out of there and walked towards their car leaving a confused Maitreyi and a vexed Neeraj. She has never shared this level of intimacy with anyone before but with Ram she was comfortable, she felt safe and secured, the butterflies in her stomach was creating a havoc inside. What shocked her more was, she wanted it, she wanted more, she was ready to kiss him? She brushed these thoughts away. Ram was ecstatic about them, they have just taken a step forward, Neeraj and Maitreyi’s interference frustrated him, if it wasn’t for them, they would have kissed? Ram blushed profusely at that thought. They both sat in the car. Ram was worried about Priya, what if she felt uncomfortable, he wanted to ask but he couldn’t. It was a silent ride back home. Nandini and Vedika looked at them bewildered, as they were wet. “Uhh… mom, actually, the car stopped midway and we had to get down, it started raining.” Ram explained stammering here and there, Priya thanked god he didn’t say the truth or how embarrassing it must have been. Nandini believed them, while Vedika didn’t but she chose to be silent. They went to their room and changed before either one can catch a cold. They sat on their bed; the atmosphere filled with awkward silence. Ram unable to handle it, spoke, “Priya, if I made you feel uncomfortable, I am truly sorry, it wasn’t my intention.” His eyes spoke volumes of his genuine apology. “Ram, I was shocked initially, what happened between us, it took me some time to understand it. You didn’t make me feel uncomfortable at all, if anything, I somehow feel safe with you.” Priya’s words made Ram’s heart flutter.“Priya I know that we don’t love….” He stopped before finishing it, who was he kidding, he loves her, unsure of if she does too. But he can’t confess it tonight, there is more for her to know about, his past and when everything is clear between them, he will reveal his true feelings. He continued, “Priya, love is difficult for both of us, and I remember saying to you that I love someone else, well, let me make it clear now, she remains to be my past and just past.I don’t love her anymore. You, Priya are my present and future. We care for each other. And love is still far away and it’s okay. But you can’t deny our feelings that we have for each other. I like you a lot Priya.” Priya was overwhelmed by his small confession, he was right. They do feel for each other and she knows it. It’s time she fully acknowledges it too. She looked at him, drowning in his mesmerizing eyes, “I… I like you too Mr. Kapoor, Oops, I meant, I like you too Ram” She blushed. Ram dramatically threw his arms up, “finally!!!!” He shouted. She giggled at his antics. “By the way, are you gonna wear that band to office too?” she asked holding his hand. “Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor, I am going to wear it 24/7 and you can’t stop me.” He said with pride. “Okay okay, I just asked and moreover it does look good on you.” Priya complimented happy that he cherished this band. Ram raised one of his eyebrows and smiled smugly. Priya knew he was gonna tease her now, so before he could say she cut in, “I guess, we should sleep now, I am so tired, you must be too, we also have to go to work tomorrow.” Ram laughed and lied down on his side. “I miss her. I miss my mom. I was small when she left, but I still remember her laugh, her cries, her pretty face, how she shone when I did something good.” Priya kept her hand on his, and held it showing her support. “I am so happy Priya that you are not drunk” he said, Priya stared at him and replied,“why do you keep bringing me being drunk?” Ram grinned seeing Priya’s annoyed face. “well, Drunk Priya is very amusing you know. The first time when you drank in Vedika’s home and second as during my Birthday Party. And when you did, you never hesitated to say what you felt. You were free, you let down your boundaries.The same way today, except for the fact that you weren’t under the influence ofalcohol, but you did willingly.” Priya just nodded her head and shrugged. She was too tired, Ram found her uncharacteristically silent else she would have made a taunt, he looked at her only to find her sleeping peacefully. Her angelic face brought a smile to his, he moved closer and gently kissed her forehead,and whispered, “Goodnight Priya”. He too slept off quickly, as he was also tired, their fingers entwined. A new beginning awaits for them tomorrow, a fresh start. A road filled with bumps to be crossed but at the end is a sweet destination filled with love and true happiness.

~~~~The End

I didn't want to keep a love confession as I think they still have a long way to go... But there is no wrong in admitting that they like each other😉. I hope you guys Liked these two parts.❤️