Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

| IPKKND 10th Anni. Celebrations— Valentine's Ed. Contest |*RESULTS

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

^gif credit to IPodcastKKND

Iss Pyaar KKya Naam Doon?

10th Anniversary Contests

Love is in the Air; Valentine's Edition.

Hello Hi, to all the fellow IPKKND phankas!

Welcome to another 10th Anniversary Contest!

Previously, we've had: ArShi 9th Wedding Anniversary Contest & IPKKND's 10th Diwali celebrationIn lieu of the marking decade in the fandom, we bring forth Valentine's Day Contest to cherish everything IPKKND to our hearts' content.

To mark a decade full of Rabba Ves, stolen glances between Akash ji & Payal ji, Arnav ji & Khushi ji, and secret Valentine notes being exchanged amongst the couples, we invited all the resident creatives of the fandom to take part and enthrall us with the magic of IPKKND that lives in our hearts, and everywhere, where IPKKND can be streamed! 

We saw 3 One Shot Submissions, 4 Video Mix Submissions, and 3 Signature-Creation Submissions, that were voted on my members of the forum here;

Before we announce the results, a huge shout out to ALL the participants for all their efforts, and for giving us so much amazing fan-content! Each and every entry was absolutely brilliant, and I think we can all attest to how hard it was too choose. Especially the VMs. A huge thank you to all the VM participants for sharing your beautiful work with us! 👏👏👏

Another round of applause for all the participants for sending in their submissions. We had Savera84, m4manju, dramebaaz.af, meeshu55, IPodcastKKND, shelly.san, PriyaArshiSarun, and x.titli.x 👏👏👏

A little something for all the particpants besides applause, is this signature that you're free to show off  🤗

We received three One Shot Submissions. 

The runner up for the OS Contest is Entry #3 by none other than me, myself, and I titled "Bas Hum Tum!" which received total of 10 votes. Going to just give myself a pat on the back while putting this thread up! Thank you to everyone who voted! I did not expect a PayAsh OS to get that many votes!! 

Here's a little treat for me by myself 😆🥳

The winner for the OS Contest is Entry #2 by the brilliant m4manju titiled "Bhaag Gaye!" An amazing and hilarious take on the ArShi elopement! 

Congratulations Manju!! 🥳

Here's our token of love for you;

For the Video Mix Contest, we received a total of Four Submissions.

The runner up for the Video Mix Contest is Entry #2 by the collective fav, S of IPodcastKKND with a total of 6 votes on VM made on Mast Magan! This was also the only submission to also incorporate Akash and Payal! 

Congratulations S!! 🥳

Feel free to use this signature to show off your win! 

The Winner for the Video Mix Contest is Entry #4 by the multi-talented queen PriyaArshiSarun aka Priya with a total of 9 votes under her belt on VM made on Jeene Laga Hoon

Many many Congratulations Priya!! 🥳

Here's your winning siggy;

We received a total of three submissions for the Signature-Creation Contest!

The Runner up for the Signature-Creation Contest is Entry #2 by PriyaArshiSarun aka Priya with a total of 7 votes!

So many Congratulations Priya!! 🥳🥳

here's another siggy to add to your basket;

The Winner for Signature-Creation Contest is Entry #1 by the adorable x.titli.x aka Maria that got a total of 12 votes! Is it just me or this edit gave us major 2012 nostalgia?

Loads of Congratulations!!! 🥳

here's a little something treat for you behest all of us; 

ImageImageImage

Another huge congratulations to all the runner-ups, and winners! A huge thank you to all the other participants who made this contest fun and worthwhile, and a huge thank you to everyone who took time to go through the entries and vote! We wouldn't have the results without all of you!

If you want to take a look at all the submissions once again, click here. Names are now added next to each entry on the closed voting thread. VMs will be removed from the thread however the profile link of the participant would be added.

Feel free to share your submissions of OS, VMs, and Creations on the forum independently as well!

Happy Ten Years of Rabba Ve-s, the dramatic ArShi elopement, and PayAsh wedding!! 🤗

Now lets have a little party for everyone who made this contest happen! 🥳

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

A round of applause to Areeba for organising this Contest.👏

Another round of applause to all the participants minus one.👏

One more round of applause to all the Winners and Runners-up.👏

Siggies are beautiful Areeba.👍🏼

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 2 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Manju for winning the OS contest.🥳

Congratulations to runner up Areeba in the OS contest.🥳

both One shots are beautiful.👍🏼

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

VMs were the most difficult Vote.  They are all amazing.🤗

Congratulations to Priya for Winning the VM contest.🥳

Congratulations to S for taking the Runner up position in the VM Contest.🥳

They are beautiful.👍🏼

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

The Signatures were so so beautiful.🤗👍🏼

Congratulations to Maria for Winning the Siggie Contest.🥳

Congratulations to Priya for taking the Runner up position.🥳

Cheers..

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you, A 🤗 for organizing this contest, for all the great work in making these threads and for the siggy, you're a rockstaaar ⭐️ 

Thanks to everyone who voted on my OS, I am humbled. 😳 Also, kudos to everyone who participated as well as the winners. All one shots, VMs and siggys were so beautiful ❤️

About my OS now, the inspiration was literally this one line 'bhaad mein jao ASR(to hell with you, ASR)' which I keep saying while watching some of the old scenes 🤣. I wanted to keep the same as title too but it would've been too scandalous and less valentine-y :P anywho, glad it was liked 😳 

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Savera84

Congratulations to Manju for winning the OS contest.🥳

Congratulations to runner up Areeba in the OS contest.🥳

both One shots are beautiful.👍🏼

Cheers..

Thank you, Raji di ❤️

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

a valentines bouquet to all the winners from moi! 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

and of course a tray full of jalebis for all the jalebi queens who took part!! 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

ASR's favorite delicacy for all those who voted!!