Modern magician of India - Aditya Kodmur

AdityaKodmur thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aditya Kodmur is one of the best modern magician of india and has mastered all slights of modern magic, he is known for the best modern magic performance in India, Also best known for his incredible card throwing skills.

Earlier:

aditya Kodmur is the one who brought evolutionary change in India and his magic, where all other people only use to focus on ancient magic of India, aditya wanted to inspire the new generation of India's magic by his modern art of magic, aditya was inspired by famous t.v shows on history TV 18 and National geography, he started doing modern magic when he was 10 years old, And learnt amazing magic which can be done any where, any time, with any object, and he has master an amazing skills of card throwing know for best card throwing accuracy, greatest distance and greatest height also he is notable as one of the best card thrower in the world and he was the first Indian card thrower to draw by throwing playing cards and 3rd in the world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdityaKodmur

Aditya Kodmur is one of the best modern magician of india and has mastered all slights of modern magic, he is known for the best modern magic performance in India, Also best known for his incredible card throwing skills.

Earlier:

aditya Kodmur is the one who brought evolutionary change in India and his magic, where all other people only use to focus on ancient magic of India, aditya wanted to inspire the new generation of India's magic by his modern art of magic, aditya was inspired by famous t.v shows on history TV 18 and National geography, he started doing modern magic when he was 10 years old, And learnt amazing magic which can be done any where, any time, with any object, and he has master an amazing skills of card throwing know for best card throwing accuracy, greatest distance and greatest height also he is notable as one of the best card thrower in the world and he was the first Indian card thrower to draw by throwing playing cards and 3rd in the world.

Hi Guys 

I know we dont know each other but still can you please help me

We are playing a game on Bollywood forum. Can you help us out with it? Please comment on our team thread. Your comment will really help us. Thank You.

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai ”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread. Link given below 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617#160579211

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Nina, you are lucky jaadugar saahab didnt delete your post using his magic🤣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Nina, you are lucky jaadugar saahab didnt delete your post using his magic🤣

Hahahaha i did not notice this while commenting here. 

God saved my post from such big magician  🤣🤣🤣🤣