Unpopular opinion over Manu & Gargi boyfriend reveal

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly speaking, it might be an unpopular opinion but I feel it's good that this matter has been bought to the surface. Manu did get the jolt of seeing Gargi with her boyfriend but Gargi's been in a relationship with Vishwas & Manu shared a tearful moment with his Daadi. I mean, ethically, we've been conditioned to deem this wrong as it goes against the base of marriage. So, EMA is wrong but given the abrupt timeframe of the marriage, both are neither wrong nor right in their opinions. However, I feel this Vishwas guy that Gargi has been hyping is dubious and matlabi person. 

I truly liked the actress playing Daadi. She is all ears for trying to gather proper information and receptive to what Manu explained. 

I feel the precap is clickbaity and it seems more like Manu's dream with the day the stills were repeatedly focusing on his reaction on Gargi ditching the marriage at the last moment. πŸ˜†

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Tagging because I forgot it the last time πŸ˜†I swear, I'm not sure why I cannot quote someone's quoted post because the text evaporates in "technical glitchy" air so rapidly lol. πŸ˜‚ 🀣 

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I expected and not even surprised that third angle is introduced. It is the tradition of ITV to introduce a third person for lovers to realise their love. As far as EMA is concerned, people consume OTT content more, in which EMA, open relationships, or casual hookups are common, so raising of eyebrow would be less. In fact, Manu and gargi's marriage is more of a deal than a relationship. 

I wanted to see as Gargi already loves Vishwas. If Vishwas is a good guy, then how Gargi will fall in love with the uber good Manu, that journey would be interesting. However, vishwas might be a bad guy also because Daddy being a don can sense people's true colour, that's why dont want gargi with him. Then, the love story of gargi and manu would be little bit predictable.

Special mention to Mohit's performance, that jolt manu gets after seeing gargi with vishwas. His repressed anger which was surfacing, clenching the table....and at the end throwing away all the clothes like  a kid...applause worthyπŸ‘πŸΌ