Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dipali13

V and Ansari kind of people are hidden dangers for society they use blame and excuses as a weapon to destroy others life and self confidence to satisfy their desires or ego... they are like mithi chhuri..

D and sia was strong but suddenly they are like weak easily got manipulate and lose their ability to see through or lost self confidence easily...why makers show them weak don't understand 

Yes, agree. Such people are dangerous to the society. I hope both Deepika and Sia realise they are getting used and manipulated and they decide to fight back.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Are there any more lows that Vikrant can hit ???

Yes.Haaan GIFs | Tenor

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Are there any more lows that Vikrant can hit ???

Yes.Haaan GIFs | Tenor

please comment here for me the text in red in the below thread

“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

I think they are showing him negatively in a subtle way. It's not in the face, like other shows. Evil smile, mind chatting, bgm, villain's eyes - things like that are absent. But so are they in real life as well.. Another thing is Vikrant does not think of himself as negative.😆 He is not doing those things like manipulations, self-pity, guilt-tripping because he wants to do wrong things to other people. Over the years, his personality itself has been shaped as such that he has become that kind of a person, as he never made any corrections. He never took any responsibility of his actions or his miseries or anything... He has become used to blaming others.. It's a habit...   If we see cconventional villains like Komolika etc... They wish to destroy other people. That is their main goal. Hence they say that out loud. They tell us our intentions.. They would kill and they know themselves...😆  Vikrant won't tell this to us because he is not actively out to destroy anyone...His persona itself is destructive. Anyone who associates himself/herself will end up in the same downward spiral as he is. So for their own sanity, they should stay away.. Aditi was too late to realize that.. Deepika like a tortoise is late too, but ultimately and hopefully she would realize. Only that can differentiate her character from the rest. If she finally makes her life better and takes better decisions for herself, gains her self-confidence, that doesn't shake with Vikrant's discouraging words, she would win...

Hi how are you?  please comment here for me the text in red in the below thread it's for a holi game. please comment in my thread before other holi threads 

“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

If he isnt negative , I dont know who is . I mean we cant expect Vamp in a show like this. So V is pretty much negative as the show can potray.

He isnt just narcissist . Narcissist have inflated sense of self importance. But V is more than dt. He is arrogant , treats women like shit , treacherous , vengeful , addict and demoralises people to serve his own purpose.

He doesnt hv one personality disorder. He a variety of personalitu disorders put into one.

Hi how are you?please comment here for me the text in red in the below thread it's for a holi game. please comment in my thread before other holi threads 

“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

This show is all about a woman's struggle to achieve her dreams. And, to be honest women do go through lots of hardships to achieve their goal. This is fiction but in real life it's much more worse. I guess this is what they want to show when you have to face a person like Vikrant. And, as you said both Deepika and Sia should realise their worth and stop running behind Vikrant and Wasim. Vikrant and Wasim are MCPs and that's why they gel together since their minds are filled with trash. Deepika and Sia are capable of fighting for their rights.

Hello ❤️

Sorry for randomly stepping in but I need to ask you a favour 🥺

Can you please drop in a comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on this thread. We're playing a Holi game this would give us some much-needed points 😅

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai ❤️ You've been coloured by Team Jailor