Tribute to Dr.Aditi Saxena

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aditi was a good human being caught in a turbulent marriage with Vikrant. She held his hand when Deepika had left him right before their marriage. She married him as per his wish but went on to become a dedicated wife, nd supported him through thick n thin which helped him in his path of becoming one of the best Surgeons! But in return, never got the respect she deserved from him..Whatever love nd happiness she received from him was very short lived-- during her pregnancy, but that too got snatched away from her as she lost her daughter Pari the next day! And after 10yrs of her marriage, she finds out that her husband has got involved in an extramarital affair with his ex Deepika!

If we really try to step into her shoes, then only we can feel her endless pain..One EMA by Vikrant with Deepika, nd Aditi's entire life got ruined..just as the pictures suggest..Otherwise if we go by the flashbacks, they were more or less happy! Whatever she did after finding out about the EMA, was actually right from her side..Yes she mixed personal life with her professional life but she didn't drag it like a chewing gum! Nd finally when she realized it's not worth it..not worth hampering her self respect for a misogynist like her husband Vikrant, she finally left him but fate had other plans..She died of a car accident! A tragic life with a tragic ending to a good human being! She was always a giver! Aditi deserved better..πŸ’” 

Nd Benaf, as always, was PHENOMENAL nd her chemistry with Rohit was catchy too! β€ So bidding adieu to Dr.Aditi Saxena, a senior Pathologist! smiley9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was a terrible life 

A husband who never loved her , when she was pregnant was the only time he cared for her .

She still loved him , I wish she could just leave but not this way .

It was heart breaking to accuse a mother of killing her baby , Vikranth did it ..In his eyes Pari was only his child !

It is Vikranth who actually killed even before she physically died , he inflicted such sorrow in her heart that she lost herself.

She was a good human being tied with inhumane , self pitying man !

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail

Yes..it was so sad to see her today lying all decked up in red with sindoor as a married lady, but lifeless!😭 I felt really bad..She deserved better! Nd now this Vikrant is realizing that he shouldn't have done what he had done to her..now he's realizing her importance..now he's saying that she was his WIFE..Too late! πŸ˜³

Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 2 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why kill her unnecessarily. They could have sent her to a vacation.. 

Btw, why is Vikrant is showing his body in the last pic. What's the point of demonstrating a good well shaped body when no one is impressed πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Why kill her unnecessarily. They could have sent her to a vacation.. 

Btw, why is Vikrant is showing his body in the last pic. What's the point of demonstrating a good well shaped body when no one is impressed πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

They could have easily made her survive this accident nd then leave Vikrant forever nd lead a happy life ahead! Her death absolutely makes no sense! Nd about the body, I think Deepika nd Aditi both were very much impressed..🀣 Sirf hum viewers impress nhi hue, thanks to the character sketch! Love Rohit though! 

x.titli.x thumbnail

What a heartbreaking tribute to Aditi Saxenaβ€οΈπŸ’”

Those 3 pics defined her😭

This lady sacrificed her everything both physically and mentally for a man who didn't love her and respected her. 

For the sake of their family, despite knowing that Vikrant still loves his ex, she lived a lifeless life like a perfect daughter in law both at home and at work.

She had a little ray of hope and happiness when she got pregnant, sadly it was short-lived. 

Till the last minute I hoped she would come back. She deserved to be happy after 10 years of sorrow and heartbreak...a happy closure😭

The actress, she is herself phenomenal. Special mention to her voice❀️

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail

I know right..πŸ’” Nd what's more amusing is that..Vikrant is NOW regretting everything he had done to Aditi..πŸ™„ I was shocked yesterday when they were showing Vikrant remembering Aditi in his Cabin nd then struggling in the ER while the song 'Judaai' was being played in the background! I never thought they would show something like this..πŸ˜† May be this is how he's getting punished by God for betraying Aditi, as he's totally broken nd in a mess! Ab pachhtaane se kya fayda, jab chidiya chugh gyi khet..πŸ˜’πŸ˜

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

I know right..πŸ’” Nd what's more amusing is that..Vikrant is NOW regretting everything he had done to Aditi..πŸ™„ I was shocked yesterday when they were showing Vikrant remembering Aditi in his Cabin nd then struggling in the ER while the song 'Judaai' was being played in the background! I never thought they would show something like this..πŸ˜† May be this is how he's getting punished by God for betraying Aditi, as he's totally broken nd in a mess! Ab pachhtaane se kya fayda, jab chidiya chugh gyi khet..πŸ˜’πŸ˜

I honestly feel this is the best reality check he can get. With loosing Aditi, Vikrant now realizes the damage he has done to her. He is haunted by her, it's his punishment.

Hope we get to see a glimpse of a Vikrant who is trying to change for the better (and for good), that's the best closure he can get. 

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

I honestly feel this is the best reality check he can get. With loosing Aditi, Vikrant now realizes the damage he has done to her. He is haunted by her, it's his punishment.

Hope we get to see a glimpse of a Vikrant who is trying to change for the better (and for good), that's the best closure he can get. 

Correct..Like it was shown in today's episode, how he was seeing Aditi everywhere..he's regretting each nd everything he has done to her..he's realizing her importance..the importance of his WIFE..Today again a song was played when he was feeling lonely nd guilty at his home! I love these sequences! πŸ‘

@purple..that is what will happen I guess..

priya185 thumbnail

Vikrant deserves to be single 

aditi deserved a longer life and better partner benaf is a great actress