AbDeep Tale: The last beautiful night as memory...

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

It was some day before when Vikrant and Deepika was to get married and they were back to FMS...

Deepika was in leave for 6 days ...

Deepika cried badly and wanted to meet Abhay for the last time and wanted to spend some time with him 

Deepika was on leave for some days before marriage with Vikrant...but somehow she was missing Abhay...she couldn't understand why she was missing him...but whenever she was thinking of him, she smiled slightly remembering his innocent face...she wanted to meet him for last time... She wanted to spent a quality time with quality friend...

On other side Wasim,Sia, Piroz, Abhay was back in FMS...PC calls them in his cabin...

PC: Juniors you did a great work...I am proud of you...so take rest for 3 days all of you and be back at work...And you Abhay!! You did really well, but you would have been in touch with us in free time...Do you know how I and Dr.Sinha was worried, she was in tears while seeing you there in blast...she is sensitive for everyone and I was worried that If I did anything wrong or not...sending you all there...Ok ...but everything is in fine now...Be careful in future...

Abhay: I am really Sorry!! PC...Sorry for the being not communication....I shall be more aware from now..

They come out of cabin...

Piroz : Abhay!! Aapka Deepika mam ro rahi hai... Jao unhe batakar aana ki tum thik ho..(taunting him)

Sia, Wasim,Piroz and Isha laughs out loud...

Abhay: Please!! I shall go to Aai now...she has to know first...and Deepika for sure...

Sia: For Sure!!!! ohhhh!!! I see...(everyone laughs..)

Abhay goes to home and hugs Aai tightly...and cries as a kid...Aai kisses him and pats him in her lap....

Abhay: Aai... Tu thik hai naa!!! Aai...main bura hoon naa..tujhe akela rakh ke chala gaya...tu akeli thi naa!!! Aai...(hugs tightly and cries) bohot matlabi hoon naa main...

Aai: Nahin mera baccha...tu mera bahadur beta hai...mujhe toh tune 'Rajni' ke paas rakh gaya tha..woh mera bohot khayal rakha...akela nahi thi main...tera 'kaka' tha...doctor regularly mujhe online check up kiya...aur mera report li...aur....tera dost 'Deepika'(smilingly), usne toh mujhe akela rehne hi nahi di...mere saath baat ki ..meri yaadein baati..coffee piya mere saath..tere khilono ko choowa ...mere saath usne bhi tujhe yaad kiya...main akela nahi thi re!!!

Abhay was feeling gratitude for Deepika....and thought guilty that he made her cry by not make her learn about the critical situation...

He hugs her mom tightly and says that he won't go anywhere without her ..and seeks permission to go to Deepika's home once...He gets his lunch with his mom ...he makes eat her with his hand...and latter gets ready to visit Deepika ...

He knocks Deepika's door...she opens and silently wipes her tear and is pretending to ignore him...but is crying...

Abhay: Sorry Deepika!! Sorry!! Please!! I was busy....I was assisting those critical patients from attack and mending their wounds...otherwise they wont survived ...

Deepika: Okay!! But you could have at least messaged your group in free time ...they had been in contact to you...Do you know how PC was worried and guilty for the decission of 'venture' ..How he thought that he endangered you all there!! How I was in tension to see both you and 'Wasim' in stress...Wasim informed us about his whereabout, but I was trembled seeing you in that blooded and wounded condition...

Abhay : Listen Deepika (running behind fumed Deepika to kitchen) I messaged them....And told Sia to inform it sincerely but she got busy to her work and forgot to say so....ok!! If you dont wish to talk to me, I am leaving... I must get a punishment surely...

Deepika holds his hand and 'kiddingly' orders to stop him being senior... And wipes his tears...

Deepika: Your punishment is to have coffee with me now...I wont leave you now...

Abhay gets his bag and takes off two coffee pack he got from canteen..

Deepika gets the light deem and decorate the table as restaurant....Then they sit on chair and sips the coffee..

Deepika: where to start I dont know, you have become more than my friend and less of love!!...You mean a lot for me now, a standing support to me, where I want to cry...where I need to share my sorrows..I cant imagine a person who hated me to detest....has became my standing support... Aaj mera yeh 'dosti wala pyaar aur woh wala pyaar mein zyada farq' nahi hai, kyunki I started respecting your feelings now, your feelings means to me now, but I cant go beyond something(gets stucked to utter), but love you as a human more...Can you promise to be my 'Abhay 2.0' my best support forever!!!!

Abhay comes and hold her hand.. And says...

Abhay : To me, its the greatest thing...you dont have to feel as me, just feel for me the way you are now...I will be more happy, if you stay the same to me like this ...this feelings is more pure and memorable to me...than the usual emotions..I will cherish this feeling and take you as my inspiration to go ahead in my future...I admit that 'I love You Deepika'...but I shall not become old Abhay, who forgot his aim and got arrogant... I will be always 'Abhay 2.0'...and promise to not change or degrade anyaay...

Abhay asks to give her hands ...

Abhay: ...I have decided to go Delhi to Dr.Paranjape to seek trainig under him in Cardiothoracic dept...he called me there to join G.M Thomas Hospital soon..So will you dance with me for last time...its my last wish to you..

Deepika just see him in respect, (dominant love), care and gives her hand to dance...

Abhay plays 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' track on his android...

They dances happily...And finally Deepika keeps head on his shoulder and cries...

Deepika: I wish this night wont end...I want to talk, cry, laugh and dance with you... And thanks to make me feel like this...This is the most special day of my life...Will you go to Delhi soon??? What's your aim ahead ...if you like to share...

Abhay: First of all thanks to you for understanding me, and making me a better person in life, without your hammering, I couldn't be 'Abhay2.0... .and for this reason I fallen for you..and yes, I may leave within two weeks ..Dr.Paranjape has been waiting for my reply to his offer, and its the best time to go...i want to achieve my dreams and be successful for my mom 'Girja Saathe'...and I also want to pusue my hobby, but that I am not going to tell you, aah!!! Its a surprise for you too...with time you will know and happy to see it..When is your marriage with Vikrant?

Deepika brings Cheese Maggi for them and offers to take dinner here today, if his Aai is not alone...

Deepika: Our marriage is also within two weeks!! I dont know, whether I felt so happy with him recently or not, even I dont know, I will be happy I will be with him or not... But I surely know that I will be always happy to be in contact to you...Keep in touch to us, me ..dont feel awkward to share anything, I will be always there by you...(she touches his hand and smiles)...

Abhay also smiles in tears..

Abhay: Thanks, and please you also have to share your things to me in free time...I will try my best to help you anyaay...its a promise from your friend...'Abhay Saathe'..You know naa,  'A friend in need, a friend indeed'...

They take their noodles to sofa and enjoys wind blows by them in that deem light and they talks whole night...