Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

So simple and so pretty..❤️

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

WTH has been going on with BW’s stylists the past few years. India used to have the best makeup/hair artists and decent stylists. Everything is now try hard and just trying to mimic vogue covers. Everything is bold and heavy: smokey makeup, ill fitting outfits, lazy buns. Whether it’s Deepika, Katrina, Priyanka or Alia. They just do what Chinese celebrity stylists do: copy western styles and don’t compliment their bodies. It pains me to say that our fave brats Anushka and Sonam are the only ones worth looking at fashion wise: their fashion game is A+

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

SLB should have attended..

Huma has walked the Berlin red carpet..She could have given her company..

https://twitter.com/PoojaraJaydeep/status/1493925577442480129?s=20&t=UL0FNPZ500vjDpPky7Ab_A

Edited by briahna - 2 years ago
briahna thumbnail

@you2 ...bhansali gonna be there...

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is looking charming, I guess they decided to go with the Boho Chic style that is so popular at international festivals and events, if so they got it right, she looks fresh and very at ease,  it is a very proper outfit to transition from morning to night when you are doing interviews and moving around in a cooler climate, yet still have to look like a celeb. No worries about too much cleavage or adjusting a dress constantly.  I hope they go full glamour for evening red carpet, that little girl is standing on a big stage. Yeay! Alia and SLB.

See the source image

uroka thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I wonder why she gets so much of hate… she is the only leading lady of this generation who can act…

Its mainly Katrina fans because she has something katrina could only dream about having

Talent,I am talking about talent

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I wonder why she gets so much of hate… she is the only leading lady of this generation who can act…

Alia gets hate due to nepotism 

that’s not true 

Kiara Yami Kriti Shraddha and others can act

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago