Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

No matter what mata does but her pairing r always spot on. Cezshree will rock onscreen ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿😡

Minionite thumbnail

Hopefully they won't mess up the show. But here's a question - the pic has 3 kids. There are 5 and they don't appear to have such a difference in age. Do bache kahan gayab the? 😆

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hopefully they won't mess up the show. But here's a question - the pic has 3 kids. There are 5 and they don't appear to have such a difference in age. Do bache kahan gayab the? 😆

Don’t you think this show is a copy of Ekta’s older show in the same Sony Tv channel... ‘Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar’

Also, how stereotypical is it that woman struggles with money and man struggles with emotionssmiley39because paisa kamana sirf aadmi logon ko aata hai

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Don’t you think this show is a copy of Ekta’s older show in the same Sony Tv channel... ‘Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar’

Also, how stereotypical is it that woman struggles with money and man struggles with emotionssmiley39because paisa kamana sirf aadmi logon ko aata hai

It's a direct copy and yes very stereotypical, but I've stopped expecting newness from ITV. As long as they can keep it realistic, I'll be happy with that.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I thought same thing. IKNMP was great though, hopefully this can live up to it

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

So, two kids were adopted or friends of the 3 kids?😕😆Or two are unborn twins or something?😆Lol.. 😂 

Cezanne is hard to digest as a father. Rajshri's past show, shaadi mubarak, was boring. Looks like some remake but execution is also at stake. 😕