| IPKKND 10th Anni. Celebrations—Valentine's Ed. Contest |*VotingClose

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

^gif credit to IPodcastKKND

Iss Pyaar KKya Naam Doon?

10th Anniversary Contests

"Love is in the Air" — Valentine's Edition.

ImageImageImage

Hello Hi, to all the fellow IPKKND phankas!

Welcome to another 10th Anniversary Contest!

Previously, we've had the 

ArShi 9th Wedding Anniversary Contest & IPKKND's 10th Diwali celebration.

In lieu of the marking decade in the fandom, we bring forth Valentine's Day Contest to cherish everything IPKKND to our hearts' content.

To mark a decade full of Rabba Ves, stolen glances between Akash ji & Payal ji, Arnav ji & Khushi ji, and secret Valentine notes being exchanged amongst the couples, we invited all the resident creatives of the fandom to take part and enthrall us with the magic of IPKKND that lives in our hearts, and everywhere, where IPKKND can be streamed! 

Below are the rules for the three categories of contest;

ImageImageImage

Rules;

• Each member, along with participants is allowed to vote for two entries each from each section. That means you can vote for 2 OSs, 2 VMs, and 2 Signature-Creations from their respective sections.
  • The sequence of entries posted below are 3 OS submissions, 4 VM submissions, and 3 Signature-creation Submissions.
  • This is an upvote thread. Please only upvote entries you want to vote for, and refrain from commenting in the thread.
  • Any participant caught promoting their entry will be automatically disqualified. Participants of the contest cannot vote for their own entries
  • VM Submission links would be removed once the voting is closed. Participant name would be displayed with each entry once the voting ends, and the results are put up.
  • Voting will close 4 PM UTC on 18th February, 2022. Results would be announced at 5 PM UTC the same day over here!
  • Good Luck to all the participants! 

ImageImageImage

The participants put in a lot of time, and effort to create the fan art for submissions into this contest. Every silent viewer and those who are active, are consuming fan art content because of being part of this fandom/community. Please make sure to NOT download any of the VM submissions, plagiarize any of the fan fiction content, or appropriate any of the signatures that the participants put their energy in creating in order for us to foster community engagement around IPKKND. Support fellow fanart! Honor the creator's efforts and wait until participants are announced to reach out to them if you want to save their work offline. Thank you!

Results; 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5281086

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

"Bhaag gaye"

by m4manju

“You will have to marry me, for 6 months. Otherwise, I will not let your sister marry my brother.”

Khushi kept staring at Arnav’s face hoping he would start laughing and say it was a joke. He confused Valentines' day with April fool's perhaps? But nothing of that sort happened. He was stone faced!

Then the enormity of the situation dawned on her, he was serious, asking for a contract marriage of 6 months. She always doubted he was bipolar, now she was sure! It wasn’t even a few hours ago when he flirting with her and now this bizarre marriage proposal? Not to mention she was still reeling from the shock of how Shyam almost molested her a few minutes ago. She had enough.

“What did you decide? you have to sign the contract to marry me for 6 months otherwise –“ he repeated his question

SLAP.

Khushi. Slapped. Arnav.

He stumbled back due to the impact, trying to catch his breath and understand what just happened

“What the-?”

“Enough, Mr. Raizada. Not a word more. What do you think, my life is a joke? In fact, not just you your whole family thinks my life’s a joke! Your di blackmailed me to train your live-in girlfriend, you keep giving me mixed signals and your psycho jijaji doesn’t leave me alone. Hazaar baar I told him I am not in love with him nor will I ever be, still he doesn’t understand! Why doesn’t he leave your Di dammit, if she is making his life so miserable? You know what? don’t answer that. Just leave ME alone. Humein baksh do ab aap sab!” she folded her hands in front of him and stormed out to leave the terrace.

Arnav’s head was spinning. What was that he just heard? Did she say his jijaji was harassing her? He saw her leaving and held her hand to stop her

“Khushi, wait. What do you mean by jijaji not leaving you alone?”

“Why? why should I tell you? I will just give you an advice though, take him to a psychiatrist. In fact lage haath you should also consult one!! You need it, trust me. Pagal ho gaye hain aap!”

“Khushi, bakwas band karo and just tell me, what’s between you and my jija-shyam?” he held on her hand rather too strongly

“Nahi batayenge! Kyun bataye? buaji says I am sanki and ab hamari sach mein sanak chuki hain!” she was still breathing fire

“Tell me the truth because Shyam told me you and him are having an affair, dammit! That’s why I wanted to marry you and keep you away from spoiling di’s life!” he blurted out and that got a stronger reaction.

SLAP.

Another freaking slap! 

And before he could react, she thundered,

“HOW DARE YOU MR. RAIZADA? How could you even think like this? You thought I will go after a married man? When you proposed a while ago with that bizarre 6 moth condition I still thought it was about your feelings for me. But this? Don't you remember my fiancé's name was Shyam? Don't you remember I cried that day telling you my fiancé cheated on me? well, newsflash Mr. Raizada that cheater is your di's husband. Lied to my family that he was bachelor and manipulated everyone to marry me. Even after I broke the engagement, that psycho man is trying to have me back. I should have just gone to police, without caring for you and your Di! You know what Mr. Raizada? Bhaad me gaye aap, bhaad me gaya wo Shyam and bhaad me gayi aap ki dhamkiyaan! I am leaving. Do whatever you want to!” Khushi Kumari Gupta had indeed had enough. And Arnav had understood how stupid, stupid he was! But there was still time to salvage this relationship!

“Marry me.” His murmured and she stopped in her track

“What? Kya kaha aapne?” she slowly turned to look at him

He took a deep breath and came to stand in front of her, head bowed down

“Khushi. It is clear that I have made a horrible, horrible mistake in judging you. I am so sorry. But please, please don’t go. I can’t-“ he choked on his words and Khushi Kumari Gupta’s heart melted a little.

“Arnav ji.”

“Mujhse shaadi karo, Khushi. Not for anyone else, not for anything else but just because I can't live without you.”

“Why do you think I will still marry you?” she studies his expressions, masking her own in indifference

“Because you said you are a sanki and you said, I need a psychiatrist because I have become mad. Then for this lunatic who will be a better partner than you?”

“But-"

“I just need you, Khushi. I’ll take care of the rest. Please. Marry me, abhi, issi waqt?” the crazy, lunatic begged!

“Lekin abhi kaise?” and sanka devi almost got on board!

He tore the contract papers meanwhile.

“I would have said court marriage but it can't be arranged immediately. So there is only one option left, we’ll go to a temple.”

“Am I hearing it right? ASR and temple?”

“Shut up Khushi. I am saying so because as per Indian marriage law, if a man and woman get married in front of a holy fire and take some phere and have a witness who testifies this, its considered legal. We can call Aman as witness and then he will give a press release too. I just don’t want to stall this any longer.”

Khushi heard his yet another crazy proposal. And as crazy as it may have sounded, it was still tempting enough for her sanki nature. Oh what the hell, she loved him, he loved her in his crazy way, why would anything else matter?

“DI. AKASH, switch on the TV, NOW.” NK came running to them when he received a text from someone.

'Business tycoon ASR gets hitched on Valentine’s eve' the newsflash said along with a photo of Arnav and Khushi with garlands adorning their neck, shocking every single person of Raizada and Gupta family.

“That means, Chote and Khushiji ne bhag kar shaadi kar li? Hey bhagwan!” Anjali facepalmed while Nani was too shocked to react.

However, the most shocked was Shyam Manohar Jha. He knew this was his end!

Meanwhile, Khushi hugged her newly wedded husband as they settled in his SUV

“Happy Valentines day Arnavji”

“many more to come, Mrs. Raizada.” He pecked her lips

xxx

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

"Bas Hum Tum"

by dramebaaz.af

Both of them stood next to one another, casually shaking hands with the guests or trying to balance the boxes of presents bestowed upon them for marking their 10th wedding anniversary until Hari Prakash finally came up and helped them move towards the round table in middle of the room. She looked up towards him before pushing the sliding pallu of her sari back into the place, and gave an earnest smile as they observed their son eyeing the cake in front of them. 

"Aditiya!" He called out, "You want to cut cake with us?" 

Aditiya, merely four years of age looked at his parents with glee before jumping out of his Masi's arms leaving her mouth hanging open in shock to run towards his parents. He leaned down to pick him up when he tried to jump towards his mother instead of his father, before slowly letting her hold him in her arms without pulling onto her sari. 

She muttered a thank you to which he was about to respond with something flirtatious, but before he could do anything else, their daughter saw her brother finding a way into what was suppose to be the adult space until the cake was cut and rushed towards her father. He was quick to catch the buzz of lightening little Priya had appeared to be before pulling her up into his arms. He looked over towards her to see her trying to hold back Adiya's arms from leaping onto the cake! 

"Arre, yeh kya!!" Anjali walked forward with the knife in her hands finally, "Why did you both take them into your arms?"

"Arre Di, theek hai!" He replied trying to assure her, "Can we cut the cake though! We've been standing here since last five minutes like this!" He pointed out the face of his son to which his sister nodded at before letting out a chuckle. 

"I have a surprise!" He said leaning towards her ears just as the family members began circling in front the table while guests were pushed a bit behind. The videographer adjusted himself in the middle seconds after one of his brother's children tried to jiggle the camera stand. He saw his brother flash an apologetic smile towards them until everything was finally adjusted and the sparkles around the table were lit up. 

"Happy Anniversary!!" "Happy Anniversary!!" Happy Anniversary!" 

Bouts of wishes they had already received throughout the evening echoes around the hall until the table with the cake was wheeled out, the kids finally jumped off their arms, and the food was opened to be served. 

"Where's the surprise?" She turned around to inquire with an inquisitive smile and gleaming eyes. She pushed the pallu back into its place, and looked at him expectantly. He looked around the hallways to see the family members busy themselves with guests, the children now sitting next to his parents, and most of the house staff busied serving. He pulled her hand into his, "Chalo!" 

"Kahan!!"

He dragged her out towards the cars before instructing her to close her eyes. He tied a smooth fabric around her eyes and then helped her into the car. 

"Aakash!!" She chided, "What exactly is happening?!" 

"We're going towards the surprise!" He replied excited. 

"Is the ribbon on the eyes necessary?" 

"Just hold tight!" he tried assuring her as the car finally made its way to the mainroad. He pressed some button to put her favorite tracks on until the next twenty minutes. She hummed along in the beginning before slowly singing along with the tracks. A smile teased his lips as they finally came to a halt, and the music stopped playing. 

"You know," she said, "If you had a surprise in mind that required bling folding me, maybe you should've planned it before the anniversary party?"

"Every year I see Bhai and Khushi ji sneaking from our party, that he keeps insisting on throwing, and I just wanted in on the fun!" he whined helping her out the car. Her hands wrapped around his arms as she felt her feet step on uneven ground. "Where are we?"

"Just one more step!" He said before they both came to a stand still about few yards away from the parked car. He slipped off the ribbon from her eyes for her see where they stood. The area looked familiar to her but she couldn't figure out where it was. The floor had a rough carpet laid out to even out the pebbled and rough pathway they were standing on. There were fairy light wrapped all around with not one place left which can give away where they stood. 

But it wasn't the ornate and illuminating lights that caught her attention. It was a string of thaals falling from the tree branches like birthday ribbons that made her frown. There were also replicas of potatoes hanging like decoration over the lights and then pink table cloth that covered an empty table with a lit diya in the center. She let out a gasp realizing which diya that was. She turned to look at him in awe, "You did not Akash! When did you do this?"

"I just hired few people to do it." He replied, "You didn't like it when I did it myself last time!" He pointed out with a chuckle. She hit his chest softly before throwing herself onto him and hugging him as tightly as she possibly could!"

"I wanted to recreate that proposal so many times over the last ten years, but something would happen that would push my planning to a back burner!" He shared, as she stepped back and his hands cupped her face. He could see tears line her eyes. He pulled out his handkerchief and dabbed her eyes before helping her move a step ahead. 

"Where are we though?" she questioned

"The same cliff," he laughed

"That wasn't funny at all!" She reprimanded 

He pulled out his phone in response and a soft instrumental started playing, echoing in their little set up. "But it made you finally accept, didn't it?"

She nodded half heartedly with a lopsided smile. He put his hand forward and asked her to a dance, and unlike the last time when she had cried and left, some ten years ago before they had been married, this time she out her hand forwards and stepped alongside him to dance to their rhythm. 

"Aur kuch bhi hai kiya?" She inquired, teasingly as he twirled her, "Ya bas yahi?"

"Bohot kuch, par abhi ke leye, sirf mein aur tum!" He said softly, taking her hand on his shoulder in his hand before kissing her knuckles. She let out a small gasp as he pulled her closer to him, and lifted her up from her waist towards himself. Her arms circled around his neck and the two found a way to dance the night away. 

Both of them tried sneaking back into the house about four to five hours later, with stomachs full and a night under stars to be greeted by his parents. "Where did both of you go?" His father posed the question.

"No one asks bhai where he goes by the end of every single party thrown in this house! It's my anniversary!" he whined. His mother rolled her eyes and his father shrugged before handing their sleeping son into his arms and retiring for the remainder of the night without further questions. The two looked at each other before heaving a sigh and walking to their room with a smile. With all this time, some things never changed! 

xxx

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

by x.titli.x

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

by PriyaArshiSarun

on Jeene Laaga Hoon

link removed after results announced

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

by PriyaArshiSarun

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

by IPodcastKKND

on Mast Magan

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

by PriyaArshiSarun

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Happy Velenversary!

by Savera84

Arnav woke up with a smile on his face.  While going to the washroom, he checked himself in the wardrobe mirror and wondered” where did this smile come from?”

He used to stay grumpy and moody all the time until few years ago.  One person has changed everything in him.  Now he stopped getting upset for so many things which used to irritate him before.

He can’t believe he looks forward to come home early. Before his marriage his Di had to emotionally blackmail him to get him home in time for a ritual or a celebration.  Now he doesn’t even need a reminder to get home.  Not that he suddenly became a believer.  Just that, he doesn’t mind staying around when rituals are happening in the house.

“My girl” he fondly thought about his wife.  

While he was in his musings, his 8 year old daughter Kia ran in to the room like a storm, put her hands on her hips and looked at him angrily.  Arnav knew it was fake, but, to let her have her way, he muttered a sorry and dashed into the washroom.  Kia’s mother taught her well.  She makes sure her father gets ready and comes down for break-fast on time.  

While taking his shower Arnav remembered the day they found out about Kia’s existence.

Khushi’s cycle was very consistent and Arnav knows it by heart.  When Khushi happily cuddled into him one night, he got a suspicion.  It continued for three days and Arnav realised something was not right.  He was the first one to realise she could be pregnant.  He brought a home pregnancy test kit on the fourth day and it turned out be positive.  Their happiness has no bounds.  They went for a check-up and got it confirmed.  The whole family was ecstatic and offered various advises.  Arnav put his foot down and took everything in his hands.  He told them they can pamper Khushi as much as they want, but, only they have to run it past him and the diet will be in his hands.  He doesn’t want Khushi to just gobble on Jelebis and golgappe and all that spicy food she indulges on.  He never wanted to see Khushi making jalebis during pregnancy which indicates she was upset.  He wanted to make sure she never gets upset and eats healthy food.  

No one could do anything about it.  

He remembered when they went for Khushi’s first sonography.  

Khushi held his hand while the doctor showed them the picture of their baby.

They could not control their emotions.  Their baby, their symbol of love.  It was such an amazing feeling.

Arnav went back to the day he thought she was conceived.  It was the second valentine’s day after their marriage.  

The first one went in a whoosh while they were struggling first with his kidnapping, then with bringing Shyam’s truth fully in front of Anjali and the rest of the family and then to get rid of Sheetal who entered their lives with an agenda to separate them. 

It is a miracle they survived those difficult times.

On the second Valentine’s Day, which was actually their contract wedding anniversary, Arnav wanted to surprise Khushi.

He called Khushi and said, “Khushi, I have a meeting with an international client in hotel Taj”.  I am in suite 1001.  Can you send me another suit to the hotel please?”.

When Khushi questioned about his medication he dodged the question.

Next thing he knew Khushi came to the hotel with his suit and some food.  When she barged into his room with his dress and food, she was surprised to see the room decorated with red roses and candles.  

She noticed the decorations in the lobby but did not pay attention. 

“Yey kay hain”? questioned Khushi.

Arnav in a beautiful Indian outfit reached Khushi, took her in his arms, kissed her on the forehead and said “Happy anniversary Khushi”. 

“What anniversary?” asked Khushi.

“The day I married you Khushi” said Arnav.

Khushi can feel the sadness in his voice.

They never spoke about the day he forced her to marry him.  She only knew that he married her to save Anjali’s marriage.

“Why did you marry me Arnav?”  asked Khushi.

“I had to marry you Khushi.  Though I was trying to assure my mind that I am doing this to save Di, I have so many other options to achieve that outcome.  But, I could not see you going away from me.  My heart suggested to  marry you and I grasped on to that idea.  It did not make sense at that time, did it?”

“On one hand I was telling you that your presence disgusted me, but, I never told you that staying away from you was never an option.  As soon as you went away from my sight, I became like a person who deprived of Oxygen”.

“I punished you for my own feelings.  I also blamed you for my inability to control my own emotions”.

“I am so sorry Khushi”.

“Arnav you don’t need to say sorry.  We crossed that bridge long time ago”.

After staying in each other’s hands for few minutes, Arnav released her from his embrace and asked her  - “Khushi can you change into the dress I bought for you please?”

It was a red lehenga much beautiful and much sexier than the dress Arnav bought for the first suhaagraat which turned out in to a Saat phere on the terrace.

After taking a shower and changing into the new dress, Khushi with a soft smile entered the room and found Arnav waiting for her near the table.  He reached her in two long strides and hugged her.  Khushi returned the hug.  They spoke about all the incidents which caused misunderstandings between them.  As if a big burden was removed from their hearts, they felt light and the smell of the roses and cent from the scented candles started showing an effect on their bodies.  

After their passionate love making, Khushi’s stomach growled indicating she was hungry.  Arnav got up from the bed tied the bath-rob and walked into the living room to roll a trolley laden with food.

He opened one dish, took a juicy and warm jalebi and fed it to Khushi.  Khushi enjoyed the jalebi. After the Jelebi, she could not contain her curiosity to find what Arnav has ordered for them.  They were all her favourite foods.  Same items he ordered on the day they revealed Shyam’s truth in front of the family.  Khushi enjoyed the delicious items.  After they finished the meal, Arnav turned the TV on and tried to watch a Salman Khan flick.  But Khushi insisted on watching a movie of Arnav’s choice.  They watched a latest thriller based on wall street stocks. After the movie, they indulged in more intimacy as if there is no tomorrow.

Arnav came back to reality.  Within three weeks they found Khushi was pregnant.

Between family’s pamper and Arnav’s diet restrictions (Khushi can have anything she wants, but Arnav made sure that it is all controlled) Khushi completed 9 months.  5 days before the due date, Khushi gave birth to a beautiful girl Kia.  Anjali felt emotional after seeing the baby. 

The baby was brought up by 4 grand-parents, 2 great grand-parents, two aunties and one uncle.  They were allowed to pamper Kia but never allowed to over pamper or make her weak in any way.

They made it a point to celebrate their contract wedding anniversary which coincides with Valentine’s Day away from the family and let the family  indulge in the other wedding anniversary.

3 years later again on the Valentine’s Day they conceived Asher.

Everything was going well until a year ago.  Things have changed suddenly.  Now Arnav was left to live with the kids. He is getting used to the new arrangements.  Kids are his world.  Kia being the elder one, she not only took charge of Arnav’s routine, but, she also takes care of her brother Asher who is 5 years old.  He is very intelligent.  He listens to his sister and makes his father fulfill his demands when she is not watching.  

Arnav finished his breakfast, dropped his kids at the school and reached AR intime to attend to a meeting with an international business partner.  He opened his laptop, dialled into the video call with his partner.  Khushi with a sunny smile greeted him on the laptop screen.

She started her daily quota of questions.

“Did you take your medicines, how are kids?  Did they go to school?  Are they fine?”

Arnav stared at her face and said, “slow down Khushi.  Everything is fine.  I know it is new to us, but, we made this decision.  You will go to London, establish couple of boutiques to sell AR designs exclusively.  You were also interested in opening an authentic Indian restaurant in London.  You wanted to train Payal and Lavanya along with aunty and uncle so that they can take over both businesses.   I know staying away from each other is not easy for us.  We need to take some tough decisions to make everyone independent.  I am happy that it is all working out nicely”.

“The only regret is, we can’t be together on the valentine’s day this year”.  With that Arnav finished his long lecture.  The disappointment was evident in Arnav’s voice.  

They spoke about how Khushi was doing with her work. Arnav clarified her queries, gave some suggestions and ended the daily call.  

Arnav could not concentrate on work.  Khushi visits them once every 2 weeks for 4 days and Arnav visits Khushi whenever kids have holidays.  There were no holidays coming up and Khushi said she was busy and can’t visit them this fortnight.  That will make it the longest duration they ever stayed apart since they got married.

Arnav has decided to make a trip for at least 3 days.   Kids will miss just one day of school.  That should be fine.  He doesn’t want to visit Khushi alone.  He arranged a private jet for the weekend trip.  He wanted to surprise the kids and also Khushi.  He did not reveal his plans to anyone.  On Friday he came home and asked the kids to get ready for a weekend getaway to a local sanctuary which kids love to visit.  Kia wanted to go next week as she has a project to finish.  Arnav looked at her incredulously.  Project which can’t be missed in class three?  He said she can pack her project and they can complete it at the sanctuary.  She was adamant that she won’t be able to do project and enjoy the trip.  She pleaded to stay at home to finish the project.  Arnav said he will make sure she will complete the project.  Kia agreed reluctantly.  When they were about to leave, Asher complained stomach pain.  Arnav summoned the family doctor and the doctor prescribed rest and diluted lemonade and hydrolytes.  Arnav had no choice but to cancel the trip and stay at home.  Asher cried for a while but was able to sleep well in the night.  Kia asked her father to look after Asher while she went into Anjali’s room to finish her project.  On Sunday Arnav, Kia and Asher spent the day in watching cartoons in the kids room.  To give company to Asher everyone ate bland food.  

In the middle of the night on Sunday Arnav woke up to check on the kids. When he returned to his room, he found Khushi on the bed.  He could not contain his happiness. 

Khushi how, why, when? Before he finished his questioning. Khushi hugged him and wished him Happy Valentine’s Day in his ear.  

Realisation dawned on Arnav. Kids know!  It wasn’t a question, just a statement.  His babies are the best.  They not only managed to avoid the trip but, also kept the secret for two days.  They deserve a  reward, he thought in his mind.  Before that, he needs to take care of their mother.    

He spent the night just doing that.

Is there a third baby on the way?  May be!

The End.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

by shelly.san 

on Pehla Nasha Pehla Khumar