Wierd Fun posts on Side characters 🤭😆 pg1 & 3

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Index 

Fun post 1- page 1

Fun post 2- page 3

Based on the fun conversation with Chatterbox1. Warning- Don't try to find logic.πŸ€ͺ

Yaha MA got HH papers exposed Manushi and threw her out. So she decided to try her luck back on the 1cr chillar.

On the other hand, Natwarlal Hooda is waiting and waiting for Kunal. Kunal was on the way to Natwarlal but he had an accident with a car owned by a beautiful girl. Yes our very own Chabi.

After gaining consciousness, Kunal finds himself in a hospital. He opens his eyes and is lost in the beautiful girl worriedly looking at him.

Chavi is worried if she would be trapped in a police case, so she is praying for his recovery.

Chavi was coming to AH back to try her luck on MA as no other rich boy gave her bhao. But yaha wo Kunal se takra gaye. Chavi asked where would he like to go.

Kunal requested Chavi to drop him to his relatives' house now as seeing her beautiful face he forgot about the 1cr and decided to redeem himself. By relatives he meant AH. 

After getting the address Chavi realises ki dono k manzil is same. Waha jaake Kunal MH k pair par gir jaate hai aur maafi maangne par  MH maaf kar dete hai. 

Ek chat k niche reh reh k Chavi and Kunal fell in love. Kuch din plan k preparation karne k baad Manushi re-enters AH claiming her legal rights on Kunal. Taking the pandit as proof and some ghotala, she prepared new marriage certificate with Kunal.

Uss time Chavi was not at home as it was her birthday and she went out to party with her friends.

Before Manhoos larki's re- entry  Kunal was preparing a bday surprise for Chavi at home. All the family members were bored of the tamasha of Kunal-Manushi and they left to MH's college function. She was to sing a romantic duet with her hot college friend. Toh jealousy se jal kar raakh hua MA esse kaise Bina dekhe reh sakte hai. Saath mai sab ko le gaye leaving Kunashi there.

As Kunashi were arguing, Chavi entered. Isliye Kunal ties up Manushi's hands at her back, ties her legs tapes her mouth and puts her under the same table. 

Chavi -Kunashi enjoys a romantic dance on the same song as Meets and Manushi looks on from under the table.

Our Jiju is smart. Usne table cloth par ek hole v bana d so that Manushi can enjoy their very very  romantic dance. 

Usse Manushi k liye table k niche 🍿 or cold drink 🍷 v arrange kar diye par bechari k muh par hi tape hai . Muh mai paani aane par v nahi kha paayi. 

Table k niche Manushi cries watching Kunal Chavi dance.

Tamatar , joota chappal Jo fekna hai fek sakte ho🀣🀣🀭🀭

Index 

Fun post 1- page 1

Fun post 2- page 3

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Based on the fun conversation with Chatterbox1. Warning- Don't try to find logic.πŸ€ͺ

Yaha MA got HH papers exposed Manushi and threw her out. So she decided to try her luck back on the 1cr chillar.

On the other hand, Natwarlal Hooda is waiting and waiting for Kunal. Kunal was on the way to Natwarlal but he had an accident with a car owned by a beautiful girl. Yes our very own Chabi.

After gaining consciousness, Kunal finds himself in a hospital. He opens his eyes and is lost in the beautiful girl worriedly looking at him.

Chavi is worried if she would be trapped in a police case, so she is praying for his recovery.

Chavi was coming to AH back to try her luck on MA as no other rich boy gave her bhao. But yaha wo Kunal se takra gaye. Chavi asked where would he like to go.

Kunal requested Chavi to drop him to his relatives' house now as seeing her beautiful face he forgot about the 1cr and decided to redeem himself. By relatives he meant AH. 

After getting the address Chavi realises ki dono k manzil is same. Waha jaake Kunal MH k pair par gir jaate hai aur maafi maangne par  MH maaf kar dete hai. 

Ek chat k niche reh reh k Chavi and Kunal fell in love. Kuch din plan k preparation karne k baad Manushi re-enters AH claiming her legal rights on Kunal. Taking the pandit as proof and some ghotala, she prepared new marriage certificate with Kunal.

Uss time Chavi was not at home as it was her birthday and she went out to party with her friends.

Before Manhoos larki's re- entry  Kunal was preparing a bday surprise for Chavi at home. All the family members were bored of the tamasha of Kunal-Manushi and they left to MH's college function. She was to sing a romantic duet with her hot college friend. Toh jealousy se jal kar raakh hua MA esse kaise Bina dekhe reh sakte hai. Saath mai sab ko le gaye leaving Kunashi there.

As Kunashi were arguing, Chavi entered. Isliye Kunal ties up Manushi's hands at her back, ties her legs tapes her mouth and puts her under the same table. 

Chavi -Kunashi enjoys a romantic dance on the same song as Meets and Manushi looks on from under the table.

Our Jiju is smart. Usne table cloth par ek hole v bana d so that Manushi can enjoy their very very dance. 

Usse Manushi k liye table k niche 🍿 or cold drink 🍷 v arrange kar diye par bechari k muh par hi tape hai . Muh mai paani aane par v nahi kha paayi. 

Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

this is so so funny πŸ˜† 1cr chillar 🀣🀣🀣
Chavi would bring so much fun, Kunal and chavi would be such a lovely couple, please bring them back 😁 manushi should start paying rent for being under the table πŸ˜‚ popcorn 🀣🀣🀣 

I want jealous meetwa and no oonth under hathodi as his punishment 🀣🀣🀣

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

this is so so funny πŸ˜† 1cr chillar 🀣🀣🀣
Chavi would bring so much fun, Kunal and chavi would be such a lovely couple, please bring them back 😁 manushi should start paying rent for being under the table πŸ˜‚ popcorn 🀣🀣🀣 

I want jealous meetwa and no oonth under hathodi as his punishment 🀣🀣🀣

I also now want Chavi and Kunal now 🀣.

Bold- You fitted this in my mind now🀣🀣

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail

I also now want Chavi and Kunal now 🀣.

Bold- You fitted this in my mind now🀣🀣

I am innocent πŸ˜‡, you started the oonth and hathodi πŸ˜‚ I have one track mind and it’s weekend πŸ™ˆ

Physics_girl thumbnail

I am innocent πŸ˜‡, you started the oonth and hathodi πŸ˜‚ I have one track mind and it’s weekend πŸ™ˆ

Mai Chavi se v innocent hu🀭🀣🎊. I only replaced Pahad with Hathodi 🀣🀣🀣.

Wo kya hai na Mountains are so heavy, bechara ooth mar jayega😝🀣. Isliye I replaced with something lighter🀣🀣🀣

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Mai Chavi se v innocent hu🀭🀣🎊. I only replaced Pahad with Hathodi 🀣🀣🀣.

Wo kya hai na Mountains are so heavy, bechara ooth mar jayega😝🀣. Isliye I replaced with something lighter🀣🀣🀣

More innocent than chavi 🀣 

given how small hathodi is it has to be logically hathodi on oonth only πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (don’t kill me for this one πŸ™ˆπŸ€£) 

Physics_girl thumbnail

More innocent than chavi 🀣 

given how small hathodi is it has to be logically hathodi on oonth only πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (don’t kill me for this one πŸ™ˆπŸ€£) 

Raat ko jaa rahi hu Chaku le ke πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ. Sabdhaan rahe, satark rahe🀣🀭

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Raat ko jaa rahi hu Chaku le ke πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ. Sabdhaan rahe, satark rahe🀣🀭

I am scared πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Our Jiju is smart. Usne table cloth par ek hole v bana d so that Manushi can enjoy their very very  romantic dance. 

@italic- bilkul nahi infact mujhe bohut maza aaya yeh padkeπŸ˜†

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eemasnia

@italic- bilkul nahi infact mujhe bohut maza aaya yeh padkeπŸ˜†

Pasand aaya toh mai Bach gayi.

Warna Manushi k tarah thand mai thithorni parti kapkapati thandi raat ko nahake.

πŸ€—