Like Sister Like Brother

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is what happens when parents have no moral and  take bribes for everything .😡

Apparently Akanksha seems like a hideous greedy monster now . Karan - a foolish one .🤢

Let us see how Mother and son is shown to interact going forward...

Usually , I never have tears watching ITV., but Yathu's plight in police station brough tears to my eyes ðŸ˜’😭smiley19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunaina02

This is what happens when parents have no moral and  take bribes for everything .😡

Apparently Akanksha seems like a hideous greedy monster now . Karan - a foolish one .🤢

Let us see how Mother and son is shown to interact going forward...

Usually , I never have tears watching ITV., but Yathu's plight in police station brough tears to my eyes ðŸ˜’😭smiley19

red bold: beyond redemption.  Just wants to fulfil her dreams of living luxurious life.   In her greed left her son, and when ever she remembers him how conveniently she forgets him as soon Vibhav diverts her attention from Yatho.  

Hope she will lend up on street and be Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Akanksha is self centered and greedy, Karan is just greedy in my opinion.

Though we haven’t seen a lot of Karan, he’s just coming across as silly and carried away by Manav lavishing gifts on him. I don’t imagine him leaving his family for money, unlike Akanksha.

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Omg i had tears watching yatharv also.  Hes such a sweet boy.  I cannot wait for vaibhav to show his true colors n that dumb no good akansha

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Akanksha is self centered and greedy, Karan is just greedy in my opinion.

Though we haven’t seen a lot of Karan, he’s just coming across as silly and carried away by Manav lavishing gifts on him. I don’t imagine him leaving his family for money, unlike Akanksha.

Mother might not agree with their dreams of luxury but seems weak in putting sense into her children no matter how much she will try.  

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Also , like sister-in-law. Ready to give up relationships for the sake of money. What surprises me is how the mom is so different from everyone. As long as Manav is with Yathu, there is no reason to worry. Looks like there will be a battle for custody and hoping it ends in the best interests of Yathu.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Also , like sister-in-law. Ready to give up relationships for the sake of money. What surprises me is how the mom is so different from everyone. As long as Manav is with Yathu, there is no reason to worry. Looks like there will be a battle for custody and hoping it ends in the best interests of Yathu.

Last night Akanksha showed her true colours.  Showing off  and arrogant.  The way she spoke to the teacher, to Manav and precap where she is dragging Yatho.

If the show is reap off of Pakistani show, then Yatho will be with Manav