Thank You - Arylie OS [16+]

MuUzz thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

“Thank you?”

“Yeah”

“Seriously Imlie? For what?”

“For… many things. For always being there for me. For helping me. For scolding me, advising me”

He huffs and sits on the chesterfield and looks up at me with brooding eyes. “As far as I remember you don’t thank your friends”

“But you only keep saying we are not friends”

He gets up and walks towards me without tearing away the intense gaze that is making my knees weak. Unable to comprehend I keep standing where I am. Faces just inches apart. He goes on to ask me the question I have been avoiding asking myself.

“Then what are we Imlie?”

I don't know. But still, I go on to answer. “You are my boss and I am your employee”

He scoffs. “Really”

I gulp, feeling my throat dry. “yep”

“Really?”

“Yes,” I try to be a little confident.

“Employees never address their boss as you do, they never feed them as you do, they never jump on their bed and treat as their own as you do, they never take care and lend a shoulder to sleep on as you do, they never…”

“And a boss never goes beyond his limits to support and help their employee as you do, they never care about their personal problems like you do, they never care to pick up every time they fall as you do, they never protect the way you do…”

Our heavy breaths fan each other’s faces. I am suddenly aware of his stronghold on my arms and the way I am clutching his t-shirt. Our eyes keep staring into each other's souls as if communicating unsaid feelings. Now I am too afraid to let his eyes dig more. I avert my eyes and they roam around all over his face. The sharp nose.The pink parted lips. The moles on his neck. The beautifully long eyelashes. The dreamy dark eyes.

“It’s wrong…we…we should not.” I utter.

He clenches his jaw. Hard. He keeps staring at me. Disappointment all over his face. He nods in yes. Taking two steps back he turns and leaves.

My feet take me to my room. Letting out a big sigh of exasperation I close my eyes and let myself fall on the bed. I feel so lost. The heaviness in my chest is just unbearable. What is happening? Why am I crying? It is one feeling that I have never experienced. The fear of losing someone before even having them. Our relationship is so complicated yet so simple. The way we behave around each other is how friends do. Isn’t it? Yet he says we are not friends. Then what are we? The taunts of the employees' at Bhaskar Times and Aditya Sir of us being in a relationship although gets ignored but never unheard. Are they right? Do we behave like girlfriend and boyfriend? But that is so wrong! That is so wrong for a boss and an employee; to be together in a relationship other than that.

But the ‘look that he gave a few minutes back? The look that tells me that I just broke his heart into thousand pieces. The look that makes my heartache. I cannot see him like that. Oh, this is so frustrating! Why can’t we be together? What is so wrong with me looking at him like I want to? What is wrong with being with him as I do? What is wrong with him helping me out from toxic relationships? Why is it wrong if he stands for me? Why is it wrong if we do have a relationship other than a professional one? Why can’t I have feelings for him? Why can’t we have a relationship without a proper name? Why is our relationship always seen in a bad light? Why do people think that we are taking advantage of each other? Why?

What I feel for him is genuine and pure. I know that. They don’t. They don’t need to know.

I open my door and step out. I will listen to my Amma. I will listen to ABP. I will listen to my heart. And for once choose me over everyone else.

I keep walking towards my destination. A thousand thoughts attack me questioning what will people say?

I keep walking. What will ABP think? Well, I can handle him.

I am finally here. My hands rise and knock on his door. Is it right? Is it wrong? What am I doing?

The door opens giving a halt to my trail of thoughts.

“Imlie?” His concerned face gives away that he was as restless as me. “What happened? Tell me! Iml-“

I jump on him wrapping my hands around his neck, closing my eyes tight. And everything has never felt so right ever before. I feel his hands holding me from my waist. I was literally in the air at that moment. He puts me on the ground. “What are you doing? This is wrong” I swear I heard his voice break.

“I don’t care, I don’t…” I look at him. “I don’t care what people will think. I don't care what relationship this will be called. Being with you always feels right. I absolutely don’t care about anything else.”

And he smiles. MAN, THAT SMILE! He makes me fall for him again and again with that smile!

“So you don't care at all?”

“No” I can not help but smile with his contagious one.

He pulls me closer if that was even possible. He brushes his nose with mine. Our foreheads touched. He leads us towards the wall until it hits my back. One hand firmly wrapped around my torso; he keeps his other hand on the wall for support. Everso lightly he brushes his lips with mine. I look up into his eyes. I am suddenly amazed to realize how deep and black they are.

Then he pulls back with a smirk and looks at me expectantly. I try to understand why he did that. Right. We have always been equaled then how come this arena will be deprived of that? I charge at him and push my lips against his. His lips are as soft as his heart. I am afraid I might melt. He tightens his hold on me and kisses me. My hands are in his hair. Our bodies pressed against each other. And it just feels perfect.

A/N: Thank you for reading! This is my first ever writing. I just hope you enjoyed it. Please do comment with your feedback. Also mercies for typos :)

Edited by MuUzz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aryan will never be friendzoned 😁! I just love that it was Imlie that had the realization of what he actually means to her. And wasn't afraid to take the first step! 

You are an amazing writer! Please do keep writing!

MuUzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: happiness1

Aryan will never be friendzoned 😁! I just love that it was Imlie that had the realization of what he actually means to her. And wasn't afraid to take the first step! 

You are an amazing writer! Please do keep writing!

Haha of course he would never get friendzoned...thank you for reading.

hurrom thumbnail

Amazingly written ..... 👍🏼 Do write more... 😊

Edited by hurrom - 2 years ago
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing stuff girl😍😍😍

Love that it was Imlie who took the first step, respect the fact that he walked away and let her have the space to figure things out. Very in character for him

👏👏👏

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Your first writing is amazing keep writing more... This day is coming sure in episode also  as they are heading towards love then confession will be also there.. They both need to know about there relationship its more than a boss and a employee.... 

nmurali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This I wish would happen in the show. Awesome. Hope you will write more..

egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

My reaction through this:

rani mukherjee bollywood gif | WiffleGif

I thought it was so in keeping with the character that Aryan backed off and gave her time and space to realise certain things for herself.

Nicely done.

MuUzz thumbnail