Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Koms9

They are soulmates for a reason! sacrificing and mahaan

and their shipping name should change from # maan to #mahaan.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

postimg my views.copy pasting from another thread/i replied the same thibin sunshine post.cant type everything again.

ok i dont understand one point.he gave away all properties to mukku,fine.but what is the necessity for anuj to break his relationship with his sister? isnt she his priority now? why cant he leave anupama,prove vanraj wrong and later mukku will herself understand about anupama.

vanraj ka ego is his enemy.he coyldntbtolerate anupama success,he by hook or crook wanter her to fail and fall at his feet.he had only hatred and vengence for her.he can never think good about her.

i am pissed off with  anuj more for his hasty decision,just because we fight with our siblings we cannot see them getting destroyed in fromt of our eyes. he knows that mukku is going through trauma and emotional breakdown,she needs anuj more than anyone else,why did he leave her? anupama was alone because it was her fate,she didnt leave her family for anuj at that time in fact she didnt even know about him. itna bi blind nahi hona chahiyae anu kaey pyaar mein.i would have been mpre happy,if anu left anuj for his good.for mukku money was never important.she was possessive about her brother.even if i was in her place,i would have got pissed off if my brother choose another woman over me knowing my health conditions.

priperties hi transfer ki hey,ghar chodnaey ki kya jaroorath hey? what is lakshman rekha?

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

postimg my views.copy pasting from another thread/i replied the same thibin sunshine post.cant type everything again.

ok i dont understand one point.he gave away all properties to mukku,fine.but what is the necessity for anuj to break his relationship with his sister? isnt she his priority now? why cant he leave anupama,prove vanraj wrong and later mukku will herself understand about anupama.

vanraj ka ego is his enemy.he coyldntbtolerate anupama success,he by hook or crook wanter her to fail and fall at his feet.he had only hatred and vengence for her.he can never think good about her.

i am pissed off with  anuj more for his hasty decision,just because we fight with our siblings we cannot see them getting destroyed in fromt of our eyes. he knows that mukku is going through trauma and emotional breakdown,she needs anuj more than anyone else,why did he leave her? anupama was alone because it was her fate,she didnt leave her family for anuj at that time in fact she didnt even know about him. itna bi blind nahi hona chahiyae anu kaey pyaar mein.i would have been mpre happy,if anu left anuj for his good.for mukku money was never important.she was possessive about her brother.even if i was in her place,i would have got pissed off if my brother choose another woman over me knowing my health conditions.

priperties hi transfer ki hey,ghar chodnaey ki kya jaroorath hey? what is lakshman rekha?

Property transfer ki, to property mein business, ghar, gaadi sab aata hai na? Yahan tak ke kapde bhi usi business se kamaye paison se hai...he didn't leave his sister, he left partnership with anu. Jo Mukku ne pehle puchha tha ki ki Mukku aur Vanraj ki partnership ke badle Anu aur Anuj ki partnership chhor sakta hai ki nahi..Business deke, he answered that question..usne bola bhi h sirf business chhora h bhai ki responsibility nhi...so maybe shayad Anuj ne aisa kuch socha hua h..Lakshman rekha ka matlab is situation shayad koi clause ho property ke papers mein..ki Vanraj property chheen na paaye..ab Mukku ne papers parhke sign to kiya nhi..ye tv serials ka rule hai

Ab yahi dekhna hai, ki Vanraj jis happiness mein ud rha h uncha uncha, ab kaise vo neeche zor se girega..aur story usike direction mein jaa rha h..maybe Kavya uski "Patang" kaategi!!

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Where is the plot headed really? By the way, where was GK kaka ALL this while. Did not see him intervene in any scenes before.

Do they want to normalise Live-in?

If Anupama track is anything to go by, Anupama will do a morning shift of running the Academy and Anuj will do a night shift, i don't know, at an office may be? So there is hardly any interaction or any reason for people to question.

This until Baa-Bapuji ask them to be married 

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Where is the plot headed really? By the way, where was GK kaka ALL this while. Did not see him intervene in any scenes before.

Do they want to normalise Live-in?

If Anupama track is anything to go by, Anupama will do a morning shift of running the Academy and Anuj will do a night shift, i don't know, at an office may be? So there is hardly any interaction or any reason for people to question.

This until Baa-Bapuji ask them to be married 

Yes, even I was thinking where he went suddenly?

@bold: The thing is Vanraj is constantly taunting Anupama that Anu and Anuj are bf/gf and he is trying to malign her at Shah house by highlighting. In this way, he is trying to assert to  the family that Anu, being a woman is living with her boyfriend in a live-in relationship because patriarchy and shit....but actually logically speaking, Anuj has no money, no house, nothing...So where will he live? He can't go to a hotel because he has no money..so he will live at Anu's house until he can afford some accomadations or until they are asked to get married which Bapuji will try..although Baa is still skeptical. 

Could be that Anu can make him manage all the paperwork of the dance academy..that's a start..let's see..Anu may also have some savings they can use.

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Makers pls stop making anuj cry else I 'll cry.. can't see him like this💔😒

fixing the water crisis, one tear at a time 😉😆

JK! 

Yes, I've been a bit frustrated by the tears because when he usually got watery-eyed or shed tears it felt so impactful but now, it's like everything is triggering him. Seeing that in Anuj is disheartening

PS: love your DP show 

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: moksha89

fixing the water crisis, one tear at a time 😉😆

JK! 

Yes, I've been a bit frustrated by the tears because when he usually got watery-eyed or shed tears it felt so impactful but now, it's like everything is triggering him. Seeing that in Anuj is disheartening

PS: love your DP show 

Yeah more than frustrated it hurts seeing him all broken.. they should've taken business loss route.. 

R u watching from anuj entry or from day 1? I started recently..

PS: That show is love❤

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Yeah more than frustrated it hurts seeing him all broken.. they should've taken business loss route.. 

R u watching from anuj entry or from day 1? I started recently..

PS: That show is love❤

The whole track got complicated, and then when they realized it was too disjointed …they botched the damage-control. Really says something when the person this show’s named after becomes the supporting cast 😆 I rather Anuj have been kept a unicorn … the back story and emotional turmoil they’ve given him have been disappointing (low key should’ve expected it when I laughed at the parent death story 🙈) 

Surprisingly, I’ve watched from day one. It comes right after I have dinner, and I’d join the parents as they chill & iTV 🤣 I think I really started enjoying the story when the 25th anniversary cray cray started (it was enrapturing to see this trainwreck happen) && Anupama finally lost her shit and began standing up for herself 

s/n: while her bashans can be “expected” or of no effect … I actually like them. Her analogies are quite good. So for the story - it might seem extra or ott, but as a stand alone comment, I enjoy her dialogue. 

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago