Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Finite shows are much better than infinite shows. All the Indian tv shows should be finite. I believe many people lack patience to watch infinite shows and the quality of infinite shows change over the years.  

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

Finite shows are much better than infinite shows. All the Indian tv shows should be finite. I believe many people lack patience to watch infinite shows and the quality of infinite shows change over the years.  

Totally agree with you. 👍🏼

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh that's good. Otherwise they will drag it forever. Thriller shows should be finite (actually all shows should be). If not, they will become utter crap like IMMJ 1.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Let's hope so!

Even now the progress  is 🤢 esp. Paakhi

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All should become finite otherwise we have to see the destruction of characters and relationships just for the sake of TRP😒

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

All should become finite otherwise we have to see the destruction of characters and relationships just for the sake of TRP😒

I wonder why Indian producers do not make short, finite shows. In South Korea and Pakistan, the length of the shows are much, much shorter. If Indian producers make short, finite shows the quality of shows will become better. 

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder why Indian producers do not make short, finite shows. In South Korea and Pakistan, the length of the shows are much, much shorter. If Indian producers make short, finite shows the quality of shows will become better. 

they got too hungry for trp and the money it brings when they see it doing well in the charts.

But because they drag it out and make characters a shell of their former selves, it ends up loosing it's charm and becoming a bitter memory for all the potential it had.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's very good news to me lol I can't stand tv serials with 90840234 episodes.