seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aditi is serious pain , I hope V will not reconcile with A, even if maker make V negative charecter ... Aditi , that lady has no self respect but manipulative and Vamp.  She just don't deserve anyone .....

Wasim Smile when  V left room as soon as he came to know Deepika wanna talk was priceless and A , jealous expression....

Idk , but I am hating her more than any other. Even shearyar is more  bearable . 

I hate the way she become bechare infront of V amid blunt in competition with Deepika 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemagoder thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemagoder

Aditi is serious pain , I hope V will not reconcile with A, even if maker make V negative charecter ... Aditi , that lady has no self respect but manipulative and Vamp.  She just don't deserve anyone .....

Wasim Smile when  V left room as soon as he came to know Deepika wanna talk was priceless and A , jealous expression....

Idk , but I am hating her more than any other. Even shearyar is more  bearable . 

I hate the way she become bechare infront of V amid blunt in competition with Deepika 

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

iski jubaan bhi deepika k saamne hi chalti hai ðŸ˜† V k ssamne to abla naari ban jati hai. In front of deepika she behaves like typical manipulative and cunning lady.  ab ye pata nahi V ne aditi se manipulation sikha hai ya Vikrant ne aditi se 😆

PUMMY5 thumbnail

Lol....

Aditi whole World has crashed due to EMA. So give her a break.

Sadly the Writers have made her role of trying to save her Marriage, this happens, so take a chill pill and see from her view point.

Who knows Aditi might leave Vikrant, when he gets over hinself at the moment.

Glad that Deepika is finally seeing Vikrant for what he is really like.

This side Aditi has already seen for the last 10 years.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Definitely Aditi is unbearable. I also loved that Ansari smiling at her wala part. She may become bechari infront of Vikrant but he very well knows ki wo koi bechari nhi hai. Saying it from day 1 & saying again come what may Vikrant & Aditi is a big no.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

iski jubaan bhi deepika k saamne hi chalti hai ðŸ˜† V k ssamne to abla naari ban jati hai. In front of deepika she behaves like typical manipulative and cunning lady.  ab ye pata nahi V ne aditi se manipulation sikha hai ya Vikrant ne aditi se 😆

V kaisa bhi ho he's definitely much better than Aditi.

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

Rabde Bana di Jodi  Haaye ......

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. She's the most spineless woman possible. Idk what rishta she's trying to save. She's victimising herself beyond a point now. Initially, when she was hurt and apprehensive and broken about Vikrant ditching her, for D it was still bearable and acceptable. But now, they have split and he still doesn't want to stay with his wife, she's just pushing it.n

Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

I agree. She's the most spineless woman possible. Idk what rishta she's trying to save. She's victimising herself beyond a point now. Initially, when she was hurt and apprehensive and broken about Vikrant ditching her, for D it was still bearable and acceptable. But now, they have split and he still doesn't want to stay with his wife, she's just pushing it.n

Exactly,  what happened to her is bad, but it cannot be used to justify her thoughts and actions.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Totally second that. She's a pain. Such an annoying Nast woman. 

Manipulative, cunning and conniving she is. 

Just can't bear her. She makes V look good in all honesty. Tho he is a sick psycho - I'd say still better than her.