Views on After Leap Anaan ?

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

friends lets make this forum active again.

I want to know how much you all loving the story after leap ?

I'm Loving it too much honestly and want to know your views on this.

characters of anand and anandi are growing really beautifully 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sure dear I will post and keep a few  threads updated 👍🏼

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Leap ke bad ke episodes itne jyada interesting hai ki hum dinbhar discussions kar sakte hai but koi hota hi nahi yaha par to kya kare? 

Surabhi01 ko hi bas every day active dekha hai maine, atleast 1 post dalti hai wo 

Forum ko active rakhna hai to sab ko every day atleast one post dalkar apne friends ko tag karna padega, tabhi shayad discussions continue ho payengi

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you r right. insta aur twitter ke frds ko idhar bula le na 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I  wish bv  2 shown on TV snways I am reading update  and question is that is jigar really move on? I think anand doubt is right that jigar has not really move on

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I  wish bv  2 shown on TV snways I am reading update  and question is that is jigar really move on? I think anand doubt is right that jigar has not really move on

I don't think he's moved on either, but I think his intentions are well. As of this leap, we haven't seen any plotting or malicious intent on his side. In my opinion, I see more jealousy than concern on Anand's side. His worry is justified but his jealousy seems unwarranted because Anandi is committed to him and everyone knows that. If Jigar had to make a move, he could've done so in the two years that Anand was absent or he could've poisoned Anandi's mind. Moreover, Jigar hasn't stepped on any boundaries yet. He probably will since it's ITV, but till then, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt cause the actor is portraying his new side so sweetly. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Ok I thought since jigar was not interested to go to. Date with other girl hat is why such question come n my mind 

Anyways  mujhe khaali update padhne mein maja nahi aa raha hai kyonki usme dialogue bahut chote lhe hote hai islye jyaada khuch nahi samajh aa taha hai 

Is there any way to watch online apart  from boot because I have not subscribe boot 

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Heyyyy🤗

Can you please help our team in the game😳

“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Heyy dear🤗

Can you please help.our team😳

“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

surabhi01 thumbnail

So jigar has not move on. He still love anandi. But this channel  just for obbesion for swarn ghar  they will not let bv 2 to continue their

Agar aise hi itni jaldi ott off air tha they why do channel shift bv 2  to ott just for 1 month