Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Madhura..

I literally feel an alien out here with the discussions. 

Guess what, I got done with zdmn again, lmao, but I appreciate the show for still showing side character arcs. Mere kuch favs hai. But over filmy ho jata hai ya stretch, toh my elasticity point breaks. So sayonara. 

Baki toh I really feel there should be a ban on Colors for their shows and concepts. 

Kya yaar! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ab to aisa lagne laga hain ki ZDMN ko lekar tumhara halaat mere jo Nazar ko lekar tha, waise ho gaya hain. Chootke bhi nahi chhot raha hain. 

Rest, this is precisely why even good/slightly different shows get trolled. Jab aap ka ek authenticity hain, tab bhi aap ko khamaka kheechna hain ya masala daalna hain!   

Colors ke barein mein hum jitna kam bole utna hi behataar hain. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good evening... Kya timing hai!! 

Well, we were discussing Nazar and SKR being approached for Chikoo ki Mummy.... show and how the writers practically ruined that show. Also we were talking about what the story will be post leap and what Sai's character could be.

Phir se done with ZDMN?? Khair I toh couldn't develop enough interest to start watching it once again... was merely keeping in touch with clips on insta. 

Colors should definitely be banned for their shows and concepts... Absolute trash.

Wow!! 

Great! Thanks for sharing. 

Gosh that's horrible!! 

Yessss! Bahut jyada filmy hai.. 

Yess, and ruining culture. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Kya yaar! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ab to aisa lagne laga hain ki ZDMN ko lekar tumhara halaat mere jo Nazar ko lekar tha, waise ho gaya hain. Chootke bhi nahi chhot raha hain. 

Rest, this is precisely why even good/slightly different shows get trolled. Jab aap ka ek authenticity hain, tab bhi aap ko khamaka kheechna hain ya masala daalna hain!   

Colors ke barein mein hum jitna kam bole utna hi behataar hain. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Not at all, cos I barely saw two weeks. Bahut lamba break liya tha beech me. 

Itna bura bilkul nahi hua hai, it still has content, a lot of it, bas mera mood nahi hai. 

Cos kuch bhi bolo, they get done with tracks or sub plots in two weeks and it's a team effort in the end. 

Yes. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Madhura! 

Since you feel like an alien here so I am giving you a gist about CKMDK and our discussion so that you can at least feel at home. 🤗

Basic story about CKMDK was Nupur and Millind lost their 3 years old daughter Payal. It happened during Payal's birthday party. Nupur is a trained dancer and Payal wished to see her dance. When she went on the stage, a child trafficker, posed as a clown abducted Payal.

So the original story started from the 7 years leap as Nupur and Millind are still mourning and Payal (Now Chiku) is living with the kidnapper and a bunch of other kids who steal and beg, and give the money to the kidnapper. She is aware that Rangoli (Kidnapper) is not her biological mother but for obvious reasons, Rangoli keep taunting the kids that they are illegitimate and their parents have thrown them out since they didn't want them.

Knowing the PH, I never started watching the show.

As far as I know from the clips, coincidentally the mother-daughter duo meet and become inseparable, to the extent that the villain (who is dumb like a snail) uses it against Nupur and her marriage hits a rock bottom. But eventually Chikoo helps her reunite with Millind. 🥱 As if grown ups are idiots and everything in the world rests on a 10 years old's shoulders. 🥱

I started watching from the point when the villain frames Chikoo for stealing lakhs of money during Dhanteras and Nupur finally throws her out of the house.

Pehle kitna MAHATMAPAN dikhaya mujhe nahi malum. But jis point se main dekhna chalu kia, kid's glorification and parents' character assassination is just way too much!  Phir bhi, you know I have a soft spot for stories featuring mother-child relationship. To abhi bhi tab rakkha hua hain ki kaise inhe reunite karein.

Although jis hisaab se kahani aage badh rahi hain, I have doubt ki yeh log kabhi milenge bhi ya nahi. 🤔

Rest Nazar ka to tumhe pata hi hain. 🤪

So I hope you'll now get our conversation properly. 

And yes, the writing is definitely horrible... No wonder the audience could never connect with the show and it was constantly struggling in terms of trp.

Dekho bahen, har kuch saalo ke baad trend change hota hain. Ek YHM ne record kar liya iska matlab yeh nahi ki har kid-centric show ko utna TRP milega. Upar se time-slot. And if you have to be honest, har genre ki alag audience hota hain. Ab agar aap CKMDK jaise ek show se expect kar rahe ho ki woh GHKKPM jaisa TRP de, to woh bhi to galat hi hain. But unfortunately that's exactly what these channels do. 

Wo to hai... Show ko off air to jaana hi hai (unless of course a miracle happens and Sai is able to pull some audience [or to be more precise, his fans] because from what I have read, the FL is a newbie to at the risk of sounding rude/shallow I'll say that idhar se zyada ummeed nahi lagti). 

Well, kuch log to Sai ke liye zaroor start karenge. But the truth is, temporarily aise ups and downs hote rehte hain. Jo original viewers ka ek base hain, woh-i in the long term show ko age badhate hain. Online popularity and TRP aren't synonymous. Otherwise, Paridhi herself is quite famous since her Jodha-Akbar days. 

Yeah, bas jaa hi rahe hain. 

😆 😆 😆

Pura confuse kar dia apne mujhe. Reply kar rahi hoon waha. Phir apna verdict dena.

Okay. See you later when you'll be around 🤗

Aa gayi main! 😎

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Not at all, cos I barely saw two weeks. Bahut lamba break liya tha beech me. 

Itna bura bilkul nahi hua hai, it still has content, a lot of it, bas mera mood nahi hai. 

Cos kuch bhi bolo, they get done with tracks or sub plots in two weeks and it's a team effort in the end. 

Yes. 

Hmm, that would make sense.

Waise, I actually have no idea about the new lots of shows that are coming. Koi aur bhi namuna aye hain kya woh Anchal ki show ke alawa? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! 

Great! Thanks for sharing. 

Gosh that's horrible!! 

Yessss! Bahut jyada filmy hai.. 

Yess, and ruining culture. 

🤗

Going by Sai's IV, he said that he has been approached but nothing has been finalized and he'll have to schedule dates... Now he wouldn't be talking about scheduling dates if he weren't interested/on board with it no? (I mean zyada chances to isi ke hain ki he is on board)

Also, I did try watching the show initially but I was highly annoyed and disappointed and quit it within the first week. Now due to low ratings (and the Sword of Damocles in the form of off air) they are bringing in this leap. And I honestly do not know whether it will benefit them or not... although bharosa nahi hai hume show par. 

Filmy? I haven't been catching up regularly but abhi kuch SidSa scenes dekhe and kuch MoRan scenes bhi dikh gaye... Are you talking about either of those?

True. They are ruining the culture too... And upar se, trash shows like Udaariyaan are actually fetching numbers. I still wonder how!! I mean I could still digest it getting good numbers till a couple of months back but abhi kaise kuch samajh nahi aa raha. Abhi ye N6 and PariNeeti aur aa gaye... wonder aage aur kya kya bakwas layenge ye log. (I have similar thoughts for Ghum too though)

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Dekho bahen, har kuch saalo ke baad trend change hota hain. Ek YHM ne record kar liya iska matlab yeh nahi ki har kid-centric show ko utna TRP milega. Upar se time-slot. And if you have to be honest, har genre ki alag audience hota hain. Ab agar aap CKMDK jaise ek show se expect kar rahe ho ki woh GHKKPM jaisa TRP de, to woh bhi to galat hi hain. But unfortunately that's exactly what these channels do. 

Well that's true enough... Har kuch saalon mein trends change hote rehte hain. No doubt about that. And yes, YHM did work wonders but that definitely doesn't mean that CKMDK will also work the same... Plus as you said it is a dead slot too. I mean MHRW barely managed 1.0-1.1 at 6:30, ANNS was stuck with 0.6-0.7 at 6 and now Vidrohi is struggling to even reach 1 at 6:30. They definitely cannot expect Ghum or Imlie or Anupamaa level trp from early slots.

Upar se aisa bhi nahi hai ki story koi award winning hai... so, that is another weak aspect.

Well, kuch log to Sai ke liye zaroor start karenge. But the truth is, temporarily aise ups and downs hote rehte hain. Jo original viewers ka ek base hain, woh-i in the long term show ko age badhate hain. Online popularity and TRP aren't synonymous. Otherwise, Paridhi herself is quite famous since her Jodha-Akbar days. 

Haan, kuch log Sai ke liye show start to karenge hi... At the same time, there are chances that several fans might quit watching. We can't be sure about that... Original viewers ka jo base hai, wo kitna maintain rehta hai, ye dekhna padega. 

Online popularity and trp are definitely not synonymous... at least not in all cases. Paridhi is definitely quite famous but even then the show couldn't fetch great numbers.

So let's see kya hota hai show ka...

😆 😆 😆

Pura confuse kar dia apne mujhe. Reply kar rahi hoon waha. Phir apna verdict dena.

Achha? Theek hai... 😅

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well that's true enough... Har kuch saalon mein trends change hote rehte hain. No doubt about that. And yes, YHM did work wonders but that definitely doesn't mean that CKMDK will also work the same... Plus as you said it is a dead slot too. I mean MHRW barely managed 1.0-1.1 at 6:30, ANNS was stuck with 0.6-0.7 at 6 and now Vidrohi is struggling to even reach 1 at 6:30. They definitely cannot expect Ghum or Imlie or Anupamaa level trp from early slots.

Upar se aisa bhi nahi hai ki story koi award winning hai... so, that is another weak aspect.

Exactly!

Haan, kuch log Sai ke liye show start to karenge hi... At the same time, there are chances that several fans might quit watching. We can't be sure about that... Original viewers ka jo base hai, wo kitna maintain rehta hai, ye dekhna padega. 

Precisely!

Achha? Theek hai... 😅

Ha bahen, aa jao. Waha pe hi yeh wala point discuss karte hain. Waise bhi yeh keeda kaafi time se kaat raha hain mujhe. To ek decision pe to pohuch ni hi chahiye. 😉

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hello!!

Good morning behen... 🤗

And sorry I disappeared... Busy with assignments and presentation. Kal mile the 4 assignments and 1 presentation. Toh usi mein busy ho gaye the... Ab is mahina to humara aise hi chalta rahega aana-jaana.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning!

Wow! You must have been swamped with study then. Don't worry, aisa to chalta hi rehta hain. You focus on your assignments. Study comes first. 👍🏼